PDA

View Full Version : Secret Identity

Brooke A
01-09-2009, 02:20 PM
Hello girls,
I went to a support group meeting recently, and I'm sure I reconized one girl as someone that I used to work with. We worked in the same company not in the same department and we were just casual aquaintences. I didn't say anything to her because I wasn't 100% sure, but even if I was I not sure that I would want her to know who I am. Any thoughts are appreciated.
Sincerely Brooke.

crossdrezzer1
01-09-2009, 02:26 PM
your there for the same reasons so just go say hello and introduce yourself,,could be a great friendship,,,isnt that why your there in the first place?

Kelli Michelle
01-09-2009, 02:43 PM
There could be lots of reasons why either you (or her) don't want anyone else to know who you are. I would suggest speaking with the moderator and query her to see if your idea is correct about who the person is (if she will discuss it). At least you will know. If it's not the person from work, then you should feel comfortable getting to know her. Even if it is the person from work, you could just leave the work stuff alone, get to know her and just avoid the issue should it come up. Of course she may have already recognized you. If so, than I would say she might have the same issues as you. In that case it probably just won't come up, you can both play like you don't know. Still one gets the feeling that there is safety in getting to know her at this type of setting and situation.

JoAnne Wheeler
01-09-2009, 02:55 PM
I agree with Kelli Michelle - talk to the Group Administrator for advice as to how to handle this
JoAnne Wheeler