PDA

View Full Version : Man, I feel like a woman!!

Jonelle
01-09-2009, 05:23 PM
If you had to choose just one thing that makes you feel most feminine what would it be?

It can be clothing, sounds, smells, movements, maneurisms, or even a feeling in general..

Personally talking about fashion with anyone, Girl mode or Guy mode makes me feel the most feminine.. I don't know why.. just throwing it out there..

I'd love to hear your stories!!

Kate Simmons
01-09-2009, 05:26 PM
Actually, I truthfully don't know what it feels like to be either, just myself. Anything else is just pure speculation.:)

vikki2020
01-09-2009, 05:41 PM
I always get a little femme rush when I'm shopping/browsing in the woman's department. Either dressed or in drab!

Angie G
01-09-2009, 05:47 PM
Hose and heels. gives me that feninine feeling Jonelle.:hugs:
Angie

Pattie O
01-09-2009, 05:54 PM
Moisturising after having legs,bum waxed and shaving armpits oh and putting on make up-love it love it.:daydreaming:

Pattie O

Wenda
01-09-2009, 06:05 PM
definitely boots, then shoes, then breastforms. :)w

Karren H
01-09-2009, 06:08 PM
Well its probably the last thing I put on before I head out the door enfemme... Grab my purse and sling it over my shoulder.. Nothing more fem than that.. :)

Deborah Jane
01-09-2009, 06:10 PM
Silk, satin or lace panties, especially when worn under hose :daydreaming:

susanCD123
01-09-2009, 06:31 PM
I think a bra, you can always feel it, reminds you all the time, and it feels good, even in drab.

Carole Cross
01-09-2009, 06:47 PM
For me it has to be heels, just looking down at my feet in heels gives me that feme feeling. :daydreaming:

Rita D
01-09-2009, 06:49 PM
Slip, hose, and heels, and I'm THERE!

Alexandra
01-09-2009, 06:50 PM
For me, it has to be going to a nail Salon, and getting my nails Done out in the open. Even in Drab!

Also, putting on my makeup. Specially doing it out in the open. Makes mee feel more Womanly when i do it.

gennee
01-09-2009, 06:51 PM
I wear a skirt, cami, and panties around the house. I'm femme all the time.

Gennee

:)

Lanore
01-09-2009, 07:25 PM
When I wake up in the morning and go to bed at night.

Megan70
01-09-2009, 07:37 PM
I would want to experience something i have never experienced and that is how does a woman feel sexually, internally through intercourse and multiple orgasm. Since men are good for a one shot cannon before taking a while or a day to re-load I'd love to know the feeling.

OF course on the down side of female gynecology i would NOT want to experience menstruation, PMS. or Childbirth.
I guess you can't have one without the other to complete the feeling though.
The other things, dressing, makeup, wigs, lingerie, going out in public successfully are all 'been there, Done that," feeling.
But the sexual thing....hmmmm. I wonder....?????

sarab
01-09-2009, 07:43 PM
Putting on jeans after having freshly shaven my legs.

Manda
01-09-2009, 07:47 PM
definately Hose on smooth legs I love the feel

Rachel Morley
01-09-2009, 07:53 PM
For me, there's really one particular thing that makes me "feel my most feminine" as it varies on each occasion. One time it might be a pair of high heels another time it might be the smell of my perfume, another time it might be the feeling of a soft, silky, floaty blouse, or my bra gripping me ... sometimes a short skirt with freshly shaved legs on a hot summer's day. It varies so much but no matter what it is at any particular time, I always notice the feeling and I enjoy it :)

DawnRodgers
01-09-2009, 07:58 PM
Actually, when the song of the same name was played, I would sing along on dress or drab and really emphasize the "feel like a woman". It felt sooooo good. Always made me laugh.

TSchapes
01-09-2009, 07:59 PM
It's been when someone holds the door open for me when I'm out and about. That's just a great feeling!

Love, Tracy

VERONICARH
01-09-2009, 08:25 PM
The feel of hose or nylons and the look of high heels on. Very femme feeling.

PamelaTX
01-09-2009, 08:31 PM
The one thing that makes me feel most feminine?

Definitely wearing lace-top stockings.

No wait, its definitely freshly shaved legs.

No, No, its definitely walking around in a satin night-gown.

No, I take it back. It's definitely trying on a new dress.

No, not that. It's definitely shopping for femme clothing.

Hmmm, no ... What was question again?

2b.Lauren
01-09-2009, 08:48 PM
:iagree: I started to say it might be just one thing, then as I read other posts honestly several came up.

My first would absoultely be wearing a bra
Then shaved legs when you crawl into bed and the sheets touch them
Also shaved legs when you put on a pair of hose or tights
Getting my nails done
A nice pair of shoes

MsSamanthaErica
01-09-2009, 09:02 PM
Wearing hose over freshly shaved legs is a wonderful feeling, but for me the most femme thing is stepping into a skirt or dress, the freedom and the look are terrific.

After that comes wearing hose, panties and a slip, they are all terrific reminders of our femininity!

Ever since I got my first skirt years and years ago, I have always loved them and they helped me get to where I am today...which is...um where? :D

Hugs!
~Samantha

misswannabe
01-09-2009, 11:02 PM
It's been a long while since I was into this forum. Now that I am alone again, the time has come for me "to dress-up" again. For now, the BFs & the bra. Planning to order some women's clothing, though, and would like to try make-up afterwards.

epsxyblkm
01-09-2009, 11:03 PM
I guess I can do more than agree. Feeling stockings slide on my legs is one. Putting on heels, (even with out hose), does it also. But, a bra, skirt, or corset, will do the same.

pointeshoes30215
01-10-2009, 05:02 PM
hello heatherhose, I live in the Atlanta area and love wearing tights, leotards and other dance clothes. I would love to talk with you. pointeshoes30215

Shikyo
01-10-2009, 05:06 PM
If I have to absolutely tell only one thing it would be nail polish. It may sound weird, but the feeling of having my nails polished does something to me. When my nails are polished, I can feel the nail all the time, no matter what I am doing. It feels different. To me it is like it just become part of me, like I gained another way to feel stuff. Not only that, but it also makes me feel how the nail is harder than before.

There are other things, but I do not know why, but I just love the feeling of polished nails and also the way they change my hands; my hands look nice and feminine.

Rachel Morley
01-10-2009, 05:15 PM
It's been when someone holds the door open for me when I'm out and about. That's just a great feeling!
Oooh yes! ... that's a great feeling when it happens. It reminds me of a time when me, my wife, and a T-girl friend of ours were having dinner in a restaurant in San Francisco. When it was time to go the waiter got our coats for us and for me he held my coat open for me and said "can I help you Ma'mm" as I then turned and put my arms in. That felt really feminine (and kinda weird but in a good way) for a moment to have that happen to me by a man. :)

Anne-Marie
01-10-2009, 05:31 PM
For me it has to be panties, stockings suspenders bra and heels. Love wearing them around the house with nothing else but a kimono. Love the feel of the suspenders over my thighs and the way the heels tightem my calfs and firm my bum. Makes me feel like a super sexy woman.

Stacye Rose
01-10-2009, 06:31 PM
Sometimes it's one thing sometimes another
But the most common things are:
(in no particular order)

The entire process of putting on lipstick, the feel, the smell, the action
itself, watching myself in the mirror while I do it.

The last coat of mascara after putting on my wig and seeing herself in
the mirror.

The sound of my heels on the sidewalk when I'm out in public.

Michelle Lynn A
01-10-2009, 06:42 PM
I would say wearing a bra and panties,also nail polish on hands and toes,and looking in the mirror all dressed up!!!!

charlene44
01-10-2009, 06:42 PM
its the hose and heels for me

Jenniferpl
01-11-2009, 04:52 AM
Let me see. Nylons and garter after shaving my legs, knee high boots, thigh boots, shoes with 44 inchs heel, sexy bras with ot without fors. satin panties, lipstick, .... Pretty much anything that is girly.

Leohose
01-11-2009, 06:06 AM
Tights and long sleeve leotard for sure!

leotards with anything

VictoriaP
01-11-2009, 06:29 AM
At first I was going to write that shopping for my femme clothing made me feel most feminine; then as I read on I decided that it was all of the above answers! How lucky we all are to experience these wonderful things.....so many males do not know what they are missing!

RitaCD
01-11-2009, 10:37 AM
At first I was going to write that shopping for my femme clothing made me feel most feminine; then as I read on I decided that it was all of the above answers! How lucky we all are to experience these wonderful things.....so many males do not know what they are missing!

You beat me to it Victoria. I would say "All of the above". I love everything feminine and can't get enough of it.

debra sue
01-11-2009, 12:16 PM
For me it is definately a bra and if possible with breat forms so i can see that wonderfull rise over my blouses.
Then it would be panty hose and heels
then
a long skirt or dress. Love that feeling
hope this helps

sarah378619
01-11-2009, 12:31 PM
Bra,hose,panties and skirt. Just love the way a bra feels and looks with forms in. I wish I could wear skirts and hose all the time. love the freedom and look of my legs in a skirt. I am so glad to be able to feel all these things.
Sarah

Sarah...
01-11-2009, 12:32 PM
...when my partner is checking me out. That's when I feel most feminine cos although she does so quite often she rarely does it when I dress in mens' clothes.

Sarah...

jazmine
01-11-2009, 03:03 PM
Just the internal feeling that half my "being" is female. Sure, my "container" might be male, but I really do feel that I'm female, along with male. Jeez, this is hard to explain! The times when I ponder this, I can really feel the female side, which unfortunately I have to keep under wraps when I'm interacting with the world.

Kelsy
01-11-2009, 03:14 PM
Hmmmm!! Ballet flats, girl jeans and mascara!:battingeyelashes:

Kelsy

JoAnne Wheeler
01-11-2009, 03:24 PM
My inner thoughts ! I can dream all the time about being feminine
JoAnne Wheeler

Ashley_1962
01-11-2009, 03:33 PM
so many things.. but painted toes is at the top, the wonderful effect of mascara would be next and then a bra and breast forms would round out my top 3..

suchacutie
01-11-2009, 03:55 PM
I used to think that heels and hose did it, and that's where I started dressing. But now I start with my nails so that as I put on everything else (especially my makeup) I can see the nails flash, and with that flash and the feel of my body in heels and hose, it's all feminine from there!

tina

Yummo
01-11-2009, 04:35 PM
Panties, bra, thigh high stockings and heels - all matching

Joanne f
01-11-2009, 04:59 PM
Tucking

Samantha43
01-11-2009, 05:09 PM
I can only pick one? Wow, that's hard to do.........I like EVERYTHING feminine!!!

I'd have to say it would have to be my Hanes Silk Reflections thigh highs.

johnna
01-11-2009, 05:28 PM
Ok, if I have to pick just ONE thing, it would have to be getting myself shaved/waxed all over. BUT... for me, ALL things femme are the best!!! :)

Tracii G
01-11-2009, 05:28 PM
Well the having the door opened for you is so very cool.
I had a date recently with a guy I was dressed (of course silly)and he was soo much a gentelman all night opened the car door and reached for my hand to help me out.Held my chair at the restaurant ordered for me and when I went to the ladies room he stood up and pulled my chair out.
At the movies later he was very much the same it was just soo nice.
I was in heaven being treated that way.
Walking in some ladies waiting in line were checking him out so I put my arm around his and gave them the look like "no way girls this hunk is mine".
To clear the air he was well aware I am a CD, he asked me for the date and wanted me to dress enfemme.It was a great date.
BTW he was a great kisser too!

Billie Jean
01-13-2009, 05:33 PM
For me its doing anything a lady would do even when its not so ladylike. Billie Jean

CrossJess
01-13-2009, 05:43 PM
My pink or black leggings and pink leg warmers defo:o, there cool, I wear these eeeevery day! even under my jeans when I'm in boy mode lol I feel special in them :daydreaming: me in my avatar says it all :) :hugs::thumbsup: lol ok ok thats 2 things, ok leg warmers defo! :)

Hali
01-13-2009, 06:16 PM
Well the having the door opened for you is so very cool.
I had a date recently with a guy I was dressed (of course silly)and he was soo much a gentelman all night opened the car door and reached for my hand to help me out.Held my chair at the restaurant ordered for me and when I went to the ladies room he stood up and pulled my chair out.
At the movies later he was very much the same it just soo nice.
I was in heaven being treated that way.
Walking in some ladies waiting in line were checking him out so I put my arm around his and gave them the look like "no way girls this hunk is mine".
To clear the air he was well aware I am a CD, he asked me for the date and wanted me to dress enfemme.It was a great date.
BTW he was a great kisser too!

WOW! what a date. If events like that continue every day for a long period i think one will forget how to be a "guy" again and totally "dive" into the "femme persona" for ever and ever Phew! wat a date.

Back to the earlier question .....yes i feel femme wen ever i see a GG old or young looking nice/fine or loking horrible, the sight of a GG reminds me of who i am and who i should be, my desire to feel/be femme has gradually shifted or reduced from clothing to having it all.

Jennifer Devine
01-13-2009, 07:10 PM
When i dress like a business woman!
Skirt suit, blouse and heels and i am in heaven!
Nothing like dressing like a powerful woman!

Jen xxxxx

CD Susan
01-13-2009, 07:27 PM
Getting dressed to the nines is exciting but the iceing on the cake is that last spritz of perfume before heading out the door.

Joanne Curl
01-13-2009, 07:32 PM
Putting on my bra and breast forms, finishing my makeup and checking it in the mirror but most of all- when I'm referred to as "mam or Joanne".:battingeyelashes:

shelbyell47
01-13-2009, 10:20 PM
Nylon panties, hose and heels, maybe a short sexy slip too.
Shelby
Indy

renee k
01-14-2009, 12:29 AM
Slip, hose, and heels, and I'm THERE!:iagree:

and wearing my LBD!!

Huggs, Renee

AmberBallet
02-14-2009, 02:30 AM
I love when I have my legs waxed. Sliding up my tights or nylons over freshly waxed legs is the best feeling!
~Amber

Robyn2006
02-14-2009, 06:31 AM
What makes me feel like a woman? Christ, what a long story that would be! Suffice it to say that it's only after everything is in place, after the shaving is over, the breast attached, the stockings drawn, all the foundational makeup in place and finding me within the most perfect dress or outfit I can muster, comes the full transition with that first stroke of lipstick, always saved for the last pampering, and with it comes such a flood of femininity I really can't fully relate. It's so magical, taking me from a wantabe glam girl to what so feels like the real thing. I come alive at that lipstick moment... Really, nothing else compares. I'm there now and can hardly imagine another life...
Robyn

sally1980
02-14-2009, 06:56 AM
For me it mainly the bra as it is a constant reminder when worn either en femme or otherwise but also long dangly ear rings are a real feminiser (is that a word?)

Cassiecd
02-14-2009, 07:59 AM
OK Jonelle, you asked about ONE thing!? That is sort of easy for me, the one thing that meakes me feel most feminine.....but it does tend to change over time as I grow and mature as a cd.

The first few times I dressed I never felt totally fem till I saw my nails long and red. I thought it was kind of funny...here all I went through to look pretty and bam! looking at my hands made me feel most fem.

But I must say, the whole reason I started dressing in the first place was because I shared Megan70's curiosity:

I would want to experience something i have never experienced and that is how does a woman feel sexually, internally through intercourse and multiple orgasm.

But the sexual thing....hmmmm. I wonder....?????

My wife was kind and generous enough to help me fufill this fantasy/curiosity. She dressed me to the nines and wore a strap on and gently made love to me. I can tell you without hesitation that the one thing that makes me feel most feminine is feeling some one deep inside me. :battingeyelashes: WOW.

Nothing has ever topped that feeling for femininity. However, if I was ever to break out of the closet and go out....I think having someone hold the door for me or sincerely call me "mamme" would probably do it.

Want to be Lisa
02-14-2009, 08:04 AM
That's really a tough question for me because to many different things can make me feel feminine. But I would probably have to say clothes top the list.

Diane Lynn
02-14-2009, 08:33 AM
Being addressed as Ma'am is a great feeling. To me, it means I did my job presenting myself. I don't think there is any one thing that makes me feel feminine, it is the entire package. I noticed I check myself out at every mirror I see. I think I look better as a woman than I do as a man.

randomlag
02-14-2009, 11:20 AM
Well cloths look nice feel even better . But really i like art it helps me want to be better than what i am. or in some case's hoter.

RachelTVG
02-14-2009, 03:02 PM
Wearing a garter belt and stockings :D

danacd96
02-14-2009, 03:13 PM
I would have to say looking into the mirror when I'm dressed. It allows me to look how I normally feel. Thats what makes me feel very feminine.

dana

LindaTS
02-14-2009, 03:18 PM
It's when I get dressed in the morning and put my bra on and not have to fill it with silicone, just me.

charlie
02-14-2009, 04:49 PM
I have never been a shopper. Now I love finding outfits and trying them out and wearing them out on the town. That has to be the woman in me!

kristinacd55
02-14-2009, 04:52 PM
Slip, hose, and heels, and I'm THERE!

I 2nd that, with a pretty dress to boot!

marla01
02-14-2009, 05:01 PM
Dating a man and being sensually attractive in his eyes.

Marla

sharynPA
02-14-2009, 07:10 PM
A pretty skirt and cute shoes.....hose of course.

jessicacd43
02-14-2009, 07:18 PM
Skirt, breast forms, makeup and heels!!!
Love the song
Jessica

Tasha McIntyre
02-14-2009, 08:45 PM
Has to be the little black dress :daydreaming:

sarahNZ
02-15-2009, 05:39 AM
would have to be my 5" heels on my freshly shaved stockingd feet

Tina B.
02-15-2009, 03:54 PM
Wow, just one is hard, the smell of make up and purfume, the feel of the clothes, or the woman looking back at me from the mirror? I think for me, it may be wearing a full skirt outside on a windy day. I love the feel of the wind going up a skirt and fluttering it in the breeze it feels so femmine to me.
Tina

dianne2
02-15-2009, 11:06 PM
The very first time I did dress was when I was young. I would go through my sisters closet adn get things to wear. Later I woudl find myself going thru the catalogs looking at womens clothing because they were all so beautiful. Women have such wonder clothes, makeup, everything. Now I am back and love to dress. I love the feeling I get every time I dress up. Still in the closet but am looking for a few good gurls to dress up with. Just my thoughts.

jessiejess112
02-16-2009, 03:20 AM
After Ive spent a long time getting dressed up, when I finally take a look at myself in the mirror, I usually do a hairplip :D. Thats when I feel really fem, also, as it's been mentioned in this thread, when I'm putting on my lipstick.