PDA

View Full Version : I want more cloths

crossdrezzer1
01-09-2009, 07:59 PM
I want to have so many fem clothes that I will need a whole room for them,,, I would sell my house to get the money for them,,would anyone buy a house without a closet,, not ready to give that up yet and where would I put all my pretty things....

NancyTO
01-09-2009, 09:02 PM
I hear you sister. AMEN!

Nataliecan
01-09-2009, 09:04 PM
We both deserve more girly cloths and walk-in closet.

Kiss xxx

Jolene
01-09-2009, 11:30 PM
I have more fem clothes now than I thought I would ever have and the thought of shopping for more is never far away. :)

Laura Evans
01-09-2009, 11:37 PM
I never have enough, I just don't have the room for it all.

Karren H
01-09-2009, 11:43 PM
Well call the relator and tell her to stop the sale!! Do what I do... just go to any store and try on any dress you want... FOR FREE... and you don't have to buy it!! and they let you come back and try them on any time they are open... FOR FREE!! Let them be the closet... lol

StevieTV
01-10-2009, 10:59 AM
Hi Amy,

I live alone in a 4 bedroom house and there is still not enough room. I was in the fog last year and went knuts. I have one closet just for leather (pants, skirts, etc). Shoes on the other hand are everywhere.

KarenS
01-10-2009, 11:09 AM
My wife knows about me but seems to have a out-of-sight-out-of-mind perspective. So I hide all my clothing. Nut, I find it difficult to keep my clothing out of sight. Mostly I think because I'm just paranoid.

beenherelongtime
01-10-2009, 11:18 AM
we tend to buy clothes that we may never wear. i had some much lingerie that i always had a difficult time deciding what to wear.

PamelaTX
01-10-2009, 11:26 AM
I feel your pain!

BLUE ORCHID
01-10-2009, 11:41 AM
I know I have over twice as many clothes and four times as many shoes
as my wife has. Nothing is hidden but don't ask don't tell you know
the blind eye [ thingeee ]. She knows the only it will go away is if
I take it with me when I leave after fourty five years it don't
look like anybody is going anywhere.
ORCHID

sissystephanie
01-10-2009, 12:03 PM
I have a three bedroom house with closets in each bedroom, and since my wife passed away I am living alone. I now have every closet full, mostly with Stephanie's clothes. One closet, in what is now my computer room, is totally Stephanie's. The other two are about 80/20 Stephanie's. In addition, there are three portable closets in the basement with Stephanie things plus 5 more portable closets in a storage unit that are full of Stephanie things. For years I have had way more feminine things than my late wife, including shoes. Now it is really out of hand. I just can' resist good bargains. When Karren talked about Kohl's bargains I just had to go see! Came home with about $200.00 worth, which at full price would have been close to $1000.00. Love those bargains, but sure need more closet space!!:heehee:

Carole Cross
01-10-2009, 12:10 PM
I think most of us need more clothes, we can't go out wearing the same outfit twice in succession can we?

Samantha43
01-10-2009, 12:12 PM
I would love to have more clothes, and I do buy a few outfits a year. I have a very accepting and even supportive wife. She gets a little upset if I spend too much on women's clothing. She doesn't understand why I need so many clothes that I only wear around the house. I guess she has a point.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining! I'll take my supportive wife over a huge wardrobe any day!

Maybe I can talk her into just a few more new outfits.........oh........and some shoes.......:)

Cary
01-10-2009, 01:03 PM
I don't go out dressed(closet CDer), but I still have alot of clothes. I could use about 5 more closets. All my clothes get wear time, and I'm also wanting more. I'm usally buying something a few times a month. I window shop once a week. I think I would be dangarous if I had more money. The more I have, the more I want.

JoAnne Wheeler
01-11-2009, 04:04 PM
On my way to the POOR HOUSE with a closet full of clothes
JoAnne Wheeler