PDA

View Full Version : Clubbin' In Atlanta

Deidra Cowen
06-12-2005, 12:58 PM
Forgive me for doing a 'ME' thread, but I just love writing about my adventures going out...and I enjoy the other threads girls here write about their adventures.

Our little group of CDs had fun again in Atlanta last night clubbing. The hurricane hitting the gulf coast south of us really brought in the rain. I was afraid most girls would cancel out. But at one point we had 12 CDs and 1 GG at Model Ts (nightclub) that braved the downpour.

I love socializing...esp in fem mode and it was fun night. We also had two guys in drab that came out and joined us. They Cross Dress but have not gone out in public and came out to check on the Tgirl scene.

It was a fun night and I again got to meet some really cool girls. Here is a photo of a few of us at a table. (I really had to shrink this and reduce the quality for it to post...hope you can see it!)

Deidra Cowen
06-12-2005, 01:03 PM
One more pic of three of us hamming for the camera. The most dangerous place in a bar is to be between a CD and a Camera.

We partied till about 2:30am. I was not drinking...so I gave a girl that had a bit too much to drink a ride home. Then I headed to my motel and crashed. Woke up with my wig, makeup and cloths still on. I looked like hell! (no pic of that! :eek: )

Diane T
06-12-2005, 01:56 PM
Wish I was there, I would have meet you ladies. I use to travel to Atlanta a lot, but have not been in a couple of years. It was a great party town.

DonnaT
06-12-2005, 04:12 PM
We love these kind of "Me" threads. Glad to hear y'll had a good time.

Holly
06-12-2005, 09:12 PM
Deidra, always fun to read of your adventures. Sounds like you ladies had a great night out!

uknowhoo
06-12-2005, 09:22 PM
Keep the me threads coming. I do hope to get out n about en femme one of these months. Til then, I'm sure I'm not alone enjoying vicarious thrills!

Sherlyn
06-12-2005, 10:10 PM
Nothing wrong with a me thread ..way cool Deidra...and...about the morning .. been there too....more makeup on the pillow slip and not the face lol .... gasp!!!

cindybarnes
06-13-2005, 07:54 PM
Deidra, sounds like youall had a great time ! Im realy getting jelous hearing of these nights out now !!
Hope to catch up with ya there soon !

Cindy

Fallen Angel
06-14-2005, 12:29 AM
i wana go i wana go please you look like you had a blast of a good time!!!!!!! it just pleases me to death to see some of us girls out having a great time of it !!!!!! i pleased for you and your freinds look awsome. but your still the fairest of them all. lucky girl xxooxx

Deidra Cowen
06-14-2005, 12:23 PM
Thank to all you girls for yoiur kind words. It is beyond fun going out. I find crossdressing by itself to be a thrill...but add in going out in public and its very exciting!

I am going on a buisness trip for the next few days...I am getting my courage up to go shopping as Deidra. Have not done shopping dressed yet. Doing it in city where i don't know many people might be just the ticket to try it out.

Cindy I sure hope I catch up with you soon and get to meet you. Esp since we live so close. Oh by the way, any girls that travel to ATL and will be there on a weekend...let me know so I can clue you in on how to meet up with the CDs that run around clubbing! (if you are interested)

Thanks!

Deidra

samanthajay
06-15-2005, 01:58 PM
i wish i had more cd's around my way :cry: