PDA

View Full Version : Wedding

Heather_Marie
01-10-2009, 12:19 PM
O.K. over the last few years I have always wanted to have another wedding with my wife. I found in Girl Talk (The magazine) about four years ago a place in Vegas (Studio Lights) that lets you get married in fem self. So I after I thought about it for a while I picked up my first Modern Bride and started planning my wedding and it is very exciting. My wife had agreed to remarry Heather Marie. So I was wondering does anyone else have this fantasy or anything like it?

krisinpink
01-10-2009, 12:43 PM
I'd frequently had bridal fantasies. I think it would be a marvelous experience, and I know that I'd cry my eyes out.

Not to mention that it would be great fun to get to enjoy all the preparation elements that go into such an event!

I've even imagined being a bridesmaid for a GG or T*girl friend...I'd do that for sure too!

-Krissy

JenniferR771
01-10-2009, 01:29 PM
Oh, yes, YES! One of my favorite fantasies. Imagine the fun of the bridal shower if you were a bride or one of 6 bridesmaids...picking out the dresses, being fitted. Matching high heels. And later a lovely dress for the rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, and the bachelorette party. Next day off to a big salon for professional beauty treatments--the works. Waxing, hair, facial, acrylic nails. And...I have a few fetish thoughts at times. Suppose I were not willing, but forced to "endure" all above by a domineering big sister and mother.

kristinacd55
01-10-2009, 01:47 PM
O.K. over the last few years I have always wanted to have another wedding with my wife. I found in Girl Talk (The magazine) about four years ago a place in Vegas (Studio Lights) that lets you get married in fem self. So I after I thought about it for a while I picked up my first Modern Bride and started planning my wedding and it is very exciting. My wife had agreed to remarry Heather Marie. So I was wondering does anyone else have this fantasy or anything like it?
Check out Rachel Morley's bridesmaids pics! Looks like a real fun wedding. I'd love to be a bride/bridemaids. :love:

NancyTO
01-10-2009, 05:35 PM
Hi Gail. Congrats on the pending nuptials. You lucky gal.

I think most CD have had bridal gown fantasies. I have two wedding dresses and a few dresses that were formely bridesmaid gowns.

Let me know if you need any extra bridesmaids. :D

Princess29
01-11-2009, 03:23 AM
that sounds like a fun time out, I'd love to do it too

NikkiSimpson
01-11-2009, 04:14 AM
Absolutely Every girl has a dream, I would have a soft crystal Organza gown & all eyes upon me, Enjoy your experiance!

Nigella
01-11-2009, 04:56 AM
I think that at one time or another we all have this fantasy. Whilst for some it will always be a dream, for others a reality, for all of us, a search of E-Bay could find that dream dress and you could then at least get the photos

Angie G
01-11-2009, 10:48 AM
IT would be a dream come true but I think it's something I can live without. I have fantasized about though.And I hope you have a beautiful Wedding Heather :hugs:
Angie

Heather_Marie
01-11-2009, 10:55 AM
Well thank you all for the great words, I really cannot wait until this really happens to be a lovely bride I cannot wait. Also I think I'm going to go to David's Bridal to get a dress I really want to get fitted for one and enjoy that experience.

Jenny Beth
01-11-2009, 11:00 AM
A few years ago there was a couple here (can't remember their names) who went to Vegas to get married and switched roles. They actually had a video camera and linked it live to this site, I thought that was pretty cool. I haven't seen either of them here since....maybe they are still on their honeymoon!

TGMarla
01-11-2009, 11:03 AM
Like every girl, I think, I also have a bridal fantasy. It's not likely to ever come to fruition, but sure, I'd love to do the whole bridal gown thing. Who wouldn't?

Katrina red nails
01-11-2009, 03:16 PM
I would love to do that but it would need a major shift in acceptance level for mywife to do it.

Katrina

JoAnne Wheeler
01-11-2009, 03:21 PM
I have that fantasy as well, but my Spouse would never agree to do that in a million years !
JoAnne Wheeler

queenie
01-11-2009, 03:46 PM
I'd like to be a bride in a wedding, but I'd acutally love to be a bridesmaid more! LOL. I think I might be the only one.

TriciaO
01-11-2009, 06:20 PM
I definitely have a wedding fantasy, but mine extends to the honeymoon with my groom. :o

Samantha43
01-11-2009, 06:58 PM
I would love to do that.......Maybe for our 25th anniversary....

I can always dream......

Debutante
01-11-2009, 08:21 PM
I would love to do this too.... my wife is accepting, and has bought me clothes... but it would have to be respectfully done... what a great idea you gave me!!
deb

Sandra Dunn
01-11-2009, 10:30 PM
Honey I did it.

Sandra

Pattie O
02-18-2009, 11:44 PM
yes,I often think about dressing in full bridal outfit and being whisked away to a beautiful resort for a honeymoon and allowed the freedom of dining out en femme and shopping at some stylish boutiques to then impress my partner
Pattie O:daydreaming:

Melanie R
02-19-2009, 12:28 AM
15 years ago my wife and I did our renewal of our wedding vows as two brides dressed in matching gowns complete with veils. A retired Archbishop of the Catholic Church performed the ceremony with a reception complete with wedding cake and rice thrown on us by 80+ at the ceremony as we headed to a waiting limo. See the photo below. This was a lifelong fantasy come true.

linnea
02-19-2009, 12:35 AM
If your wife is willing and supportive, I don't see any reason why you would have to worry about doing it--you go, girl!

Lori Robins
02-21-2009, 10:22 AM
My SO and I are getting eloping and getting married in Vegas on the 18th March and I am the bride. :c9: I bought my dress on ebay from China and they did a great job. I think most of the places do services now. We are using the Viva Las Vegas and asked if they had any issues and they didn't. We are having the Rocky Horror theme wedding!!! Should be great fun. Most of them also do live internet coverage so any of your friends can watch.
The worst part will be not being able to share the photos and DVD with our families who don't know about Lori (well I don't think they do???)

Sheila
02-21-2009, 02:41 PM
Debs and i are marrying as Male Debs and I on Oct 21st, then renewing our vows as Debs and Sheila on 1 st Dec where Debs gets to wear the dress :):)

MJ
02-21-2009, 02:47 PM
me no way no how guess I'm the only one but who knows in time that might change i doubt it ...

sissystephanie
02-21-2009, 02:56 PM
My wife asked me often to be her bride. I told her some time ago that I would do it after we had celebrated 50 years together. Unfortunately, we only made 49 years and seven months. She passed away in 2005, just five months shy of our 50th! So now I can only dream of wearing a wedding dress. I still have hers, but I am about 6 sizes too big for it!!

denisecdfl
02-21-2009, 03:00 PM
Vegas is the place to go for the wedding. Glamour Boutique also has a bridal fantasy package, and will even furnish a groom for those whose mate is unwilling to participate.
I have worn a wedding dress, but the whole process would be the ultimate fantasy for any crossdresser, as you are hearing from the many responses. I would especially like to try on the bridal lingerie.
Let us know if we can be of help or support. I volunteer to be your flower girl !:):):):love: