PDA

View Full Version : Surprised birthday party

crossdrezzer1
01-11-2009, 11:30 AM
I was thrown a surprise birthday party from my sister,, all went well and it was fun,,she decorated well but when she bought the balloons she seen them deflated and didnt notice them when they was blown up till I noticed them and brought it to her attention,,, no one knows I do this so think it was a honest mistake and we all laughed at it,,the pictures should show what I mean..

Phyliss
01-11-2009, 11:49 AM
That was probably the best part of the party, even if it was a "mistake" or was it? :o

suzy
01-11-2009, 11:51 AM
What a wonderful birthday surprise!! Maybe next year it will be the same only maybe it will be intentional?! I bet you felt special having a surprise birthday party and will look forward to many more in the future. :hugs:

crossdrezzer1
01-11-2009, 11:57 AM
I think so but so much fem things have been happening to me lately,,like the bouquet at the wedding also,,, well got to go snow blow and stop at local fashion bug,,,sister seen my wifes shoes at the party and loved them,,told her i got them from fashion bug and she asked if i would feel funny going in a girls shop to get her some and she would pay,,my wife giggled in private when she said that,,I am going to surprise her with them and also wife said i should get a pair of the high knit slippers i bought her because they feel soooooo nice,she said just dont get pink like i have but rather get black and they could pass as unisex so will get a pair of them formyself,,about the 40th time in this store,,they are getting to know me well but cant out myself as i take in wifes friend in there also so dont want them to know.....

Ashley_1962
01-11-2009, 12:12 PM
sounds like a "Freudian slip".. :)

JoAnne Wheeler
01-11-2009, 03:49 PM
Are you SURE that it was a mistake ?? Maybe your sister knows more than you think
JoAnne Wheeler

crossdrezzer1
01-17-2009, 04:05 AM
she might since she did ask me to be her maid of honor but hasnt talked to me either way

Louise2009
01-17-2009, 04:50 AM
It sounds like the balloons are her way of saying that she knows about your femme side and doesn't mind.

RachelDenise
01-17-2009, 06:07 AM
Nice girl ballons! :D

Shari
01-17-2009, 06:18 AM
That had to have been so strangely exciting for you. I can almost imagine what that would make me feel like.
And if sis knows, so much the better.

Teri Jean
01-17-2009, 08:56 AM
If she doesn't know it was a special gift even if it was "her" mistake but if she does know she could be saying "I know Dad" and I'm okay with it. Myself, I would have been so happy. Keli