PDA

View Full Version : Help please

TIGHTSLOVER44
01-11-2009, 02:04 PM
Can any one tell me how to make home made boobs to fit a 42d bra thank you:)

Shelly Preston
01-11-2009, 02:10 PM
Hi tightslover

Try reading this thread

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91306

JoAnne Wheeler
01-11-2009, 03:37 PM
Spounge rubber - birdseed - socks - old pantyhose - etc
JoAnne Wheeler

Barbaraheels
01-11-2009, 05:51 PM
I've used shoulder pads stuffed with cotton before, but that may not be big enough for you. I've always heard birdseed was good but I have never tried that. Something I heard that works good but may not last long is filling balloons with jello. I can see that working as far as the shape and feel your looking for but after a while I think it might loose its form unless refidgerated.

Jilmac
01-11-2009, 06:54 PM
Buy yourself a 10 lb bag of birdseed, (canary seed works best). Then buy a package of any brand knee high stockings, pick a color that's a close match to your skin. Using a funnel, measure a cupful of seed at a time into the stockings until they are big enough to fill the bra cups. There is plenty of stretch in the stockings so you don't have to worry about breakage. Before tying the ends, twist them and insert the forms into your bra, then put on a top to see if they look natural enough. If you're satisfied with the fit, bounce, and sag, tie a simple knot as close to the seed as possible. This will produce a realistic looking nipple. Once the forms are tied off you can turn the excess stocking over the bulge of the form. Now that the forms are finished, insert them in your bra and enjoy your femininity.

PS If there's any birdseed left over, save it in case you need to add stuffing at a later time.:hf:

docrobbysherry
01-11-2009, 09:20 PM
Double up 2 balloons. Fill with water. Too small? Make some bigger ones! Too big? Make some smaller ones!:D

Karren H
01-11-2009, 09:24 PM
Double up 2 balloons. Fill with water. Too small? Make some bigger ones! Too big? Make some smaller ones!:D

Great for improptue water ballon fights too? I'm still waiting for the home breast implant kit by RONCO!!

Hey... Skip the homemade breast forms and go straight to the silicone ones!! You will not be sorry!!! :)

NancyTO
01-11-2009, 09:48 PM

Whoa, D cup water balloons are going to weigh like five pounds each. :eek:

How about a couple of NERF balls. :2c:

Sandra Dunn
01-11-2009, 10:51 PM
I've done the homemade things and I prefer the store bought ones. They are worth the money. Of course the real ones are the top of the line LOL.

HUGS Sandra

Stefanie_Adams
01-12-2009, 01:07 PM
I did the birdseed and pantyhose thing for years. than finely bought myself some forms, they feel more natural.