PDA

View Full Version : I Came Out!

JennyBaby
01-12-2009, 12:07 AM
Hi all,

I know its been awhile since I last posted, but I thought I would share my developments over the last couple months!

Well, I finally told my girlfriend that I was a CD! I was expecting the worst, but was shocked to find that she was totally supportive of me. She has been so amazing that I think it is too good to be true. We shop together, hang out, she is the best friend a gurl could ever have.

We have also recently found a male friend that likes both girls and gurls! He has become both a boyfriend to both of us. He never sees me out of female form, and man are things good! I know my girlfriend really likes this arraingment and I couldn't be any happier!

So that is all, just wanted to share my joy! :D Hope everyone is doing great!

beenherelongtime
01-12-2009, 01:01 AM
glad you are happy, i assume you are fairly young as this lifestyle was not look upon favorably years ago. i am not condemning this, i am just remarking

JennyBaby
01-12-2009, 01:08 AM
glad you are happy, i assume you are fairly young as this lifestyle was not look upon favorably years ago. i am not condemning this, i am just remarking

Hello! I am pretty young, 25 actually! I understand the remark, no worries! :) I know we have a pretty unusual lifestyle going on here ;-)

Jess_cd32
01-12-2009, 02:01 AM
Nice avatar Jenn, hey if its working for all of you have at it, just be safe.
Welcome to the forum.

insearchofme
01-12-2009, 09:00 AM
Be safe, have fun but be wary. Whenever you add a third person into a relationship the dynamic changes. Sometimes one of the 3 gets left out, it may be your girl friend or your boyfriend or you.

Not trying to be negative but trying to be realistic. Good luck!

kristinacd55
01-12-2009, 09:04 AM
Hi all,

I know its been awhile since I last posted, but I thought I would share my developments over the last couple months!

Well, I finally told my girlfriend that I was a CD! I was expecting the worst, but was shocked to find that she was totally supportive of me. She has been so amazing that I think it is too good to be true. We shop together, hang out, she is the best friend a gurl could ever have.

We have also recently found a male friend that likes both girls and gurls! He has become both a boyfriend to both of us. He never sees me out of female form, and man are things good! I know my girlfriend really likes this arraingment and I couldn't be any happier!

So that is all, just wanted to share my joy! :D Hope everyone is doing great!
Good for you Jenny, and good luck! :)

JoAnne Wheeler
01-12-2009, 09:11 AM
Well, as long as you can handle it - since I would not and never have had any desire to be with a man, I guess I can't comment on that.
JoAnne Wheeler

Angie G
01-12-2009, 09:11 AM
it's good that you've found not one but 2 people that make you happy. you go girl.:hugs:
Angie

cindym5_04
01-12-2009, 09:54 AM
Congrats!! I wish you the best. It sounds like a great arrangement.

MarciManseau
01-12-2009, 10:00 AM
It's so much fun sharing a man, isn't it? :) We both love it, even though we don't have just one we see. We have another t-girl we see like once a month too.

I'm so glad you all are happy and doing well, and good for you for coming out.

Hugs 'n kisses, Marci and Julie :hugs:

Tracii G
01-12-2009, 10:12 AM
Wow good for you, sounds like a very nice arrangement roll with it girl.
Hugs to your GF too she has to be a real sweetie.:love:

Desiree2bababe
01-12-2009, 11:35 AM
You are a luck girl for sure. Best of all worlds

JennyBaby
01-12-2009, 01:08 PM
Thanks for all the kind replies! I know I am one lucky girl!

Thanks Jess for the compliment on the avatar! :)

It's so much fun sharing a man, isn't it? :) We both love it, even though we don't have just one we see. We have another t-girl we see like once a month too.

I'm so glad you all are happy and doing well, and good for you for coming out.

Hugs 'n kisses, Marci and Julie :hugs:

Right on! I would have never guessed that I would be so into this, but I have to say, it really is amazing! I have never felt more like a woman, and it is pretty fun going out as two women with one guy. I am aware of the negatives that others have warned about, but thus far, we have never been closer (my GF and I). So life is good!

Jess_cd32
01-12-2009, 05:20 PM
Thanks for all the kind replies! I know I am one lucky girl!

Thanks Jess for the compliment on the avatar! :)

Sure thing Jenn, just lose the lollipop, all that sugar isn't good for your teeth:heehee:

Seems your one of the rare couples that have a threesome that is actually working out. From what I've read and seen with couples that have tried them generally it was disasterous, or most said the fantasy was better than the reality. Guess it all gets down to the right 3rd person.

When I was around your age and single I tried getting three women I was dating all at once to move in with me on a permanent basis:heehee:
They weren't gonna have it though:doh:
No way I could have handled that situation anyways, but was sure willing to give it a try at the time, you only live once:)

JennyBaby
01-12-2009, 05:37 PM
Sure thing Jenn, just lose the lollipop, all that sugar isn't good for your teeth:heehee:

Seems your one of the rare couples that have a threesome that is actually working out. From what I've read and seen with couples that have tried them generally it was disasterous, or most said the fantasy was better than the reality. Guess it all gets down to the right 3rd person.

When I was around your age and single I tried getting three women I was dating all at once to move in with me on a permanent basis:heehee:
They weren't gonna have it though:doh:
No way I could have handled that situation anyways, but was sure willing to give it a try at the time, you only live once:)

Yes, sugar, bad :-). Three women? Wow! That would be a handful ;-). I know that a 3rd can be a fatal move in a relationship, and it was not a fast decision to move forward with it for either of us, that is for sure. But I know she is happy with it, I am happy, and the BF is happy. Things may change down the road, but we are doing what seems right for now!

BTW, you look way sexy in your avatar! I love your legs! Hott!

Shawnacdin
02-04-2009, 06:09 PM
Jenny,
Sounds like you have a great set up, I am very happy for you. My wife knows about my gurlly side and loves it, it is so nice to go out shopping and do each others nails. Glad to see another gurl as happy as I am.
Kisses,
Shawna

JennyBaby
02-04-2009, 07:23 PM
Jenny,
Sounds like you have a great set up, I am very happy for you. My wife knows about my gurlly side and loves it, it is so nice to go out shopping and do each others nails. Glad to see another gurl as happy as I am.
Kisses,
Shawna

Hey Minnesota girl! That is so cool, Im happy for you too!

Keep warm :D

KELLYANN
02-05-2009, 08:14 AM
CONGRATULATIONS JENNY with that avater, i think you'll be fighting off both guys and girls. good luck to you SWEETIE!

JennyBaby
02-09-2009, 02:11 AM
CONGRATULATIONS JENNY with that avater, i think you'll be fighting off both guys and girls. good luck to you SWEETIE!

Thanks girl! You are too kind! :D

vikki2020
02-09-2009, 09:04 AM
Aaaahhhhhhhhhhh, 25! Enjoy every minute!

Alana65
02-09-2009, 09:20 AM
If that's you in the avatar, I don't blame you for "coming out"........I would too, IF I was that young and adorable :daydreaming:. Good luck to you in your relationship with your gf and bf. :hugs:

beenherelongtime
02-09-2009, 10:50 AM
i don't think i could handle it myself, but then again i'm not as young as i used to be.

good point, could the posters, ( excuse me, i don't even have a picture) please mention if the avatars are real or not.

mykhelee
02-09-2009, 11:58 AM
I lived with a gal who liked me as a gal when young. We also shared a young man. Sometimes she liked to take care of my girly side herself.
Wishing you continued happiness, by the by, my current GF has been hinting she might like to see me in action with a man. It has been over 20 years but, you never know.
Peace beautiful,
Khelli