PDA

View Full Version : A funday Sunday

Cissy Suzie
06-12-2005, 05:33 PM
I got to hang out all day as Suzie. Isn't odd how much clothes and a bit of goo and color can make a day?

I love just being able to be who I am!

http://www.geocities.com/cissysuzie/june12.jpg

alba68
06-12-2005, 05:44 PM
Very nice Suzie. Lucky you getting to spend all day en femme. Me, I've been doing the housework in drab.

Diane T
06-12-2005, 05:51 PM
Been dressed all weekend. Did my house work and everything. I always dress my best on Sunday's. I have on a Mint Green silk blouse, Black Skirt, Thigh High Stockings, Black Bra and Bikini panties, Pink nail polish, Makeup, and gold jewelery. Feels great being all dressed up and being the real me.

Cissy Suzie
06-12-2005, 06:03 PM
Been dressed all weekend. Did my house work and everything. I always dress my best on Sunday's. I have on a Mint Green silk blouse, Black Skirt, Thigh High Stockings, Black Bra and Bikini panties, Pink nail polish, Makeup, and gold jewelery. Feels great being all dressed up and being the real me.

Woo Hoo!! You go girl! I usually only have Sunday to myself, if that, so I try to make the best of it. :)

Holly
06-12-2005, 06:21 PM
Sounds like you girls are having a great day!

Ariel
06-12-2005, 06:27 PM
I wish that I could get up, get dressed and stay Ariel all day. I usually don't have a problem monday thru fri while the kids are in school, but now that school is about to end, that will change :( . Glad for you girls, one day maybe.

Hugs,
Ariel

Deidra Cowen
06-12-2005, 06:51 PM
I'm gald you had a nice Sunday Suzie! I love that pic...you look like such a refined elegant lady.

Sharon
06-12-2005, 07:20 PM
I'm so glad you girls are having such a great day and weekend. Suzie -- you look wonderful! :)

Me? I've been working out in the yard these past couple days, and thus I have been Sharon in spirit only. :(

ronna
06-12-2005, 08:57 PM
Oh, my, Suzie, how wonderful you look!
A bit vulnerable, but that' because you're Cissy.

I do you hope you enjoyed your outing, I know I would have.
I would have enjoyed being with you on your outing.

And Diane, thanks for the visual on your housework,
sure wish I could help!

Olivia
06-12-2005, 09:07 PM
I have ten weeks off each summer and I gotta tell you girls, that much time alone to stay dressed up is not very conducive to getting anything else done!? I get dressed as soon as I get up, and stay that way all day as long as I don't have any errands to run. Lately I find myself getting bolder and bolder about going outside during the day while dressed. I've been in very short cut-offs all day with a white tank top and my favorite Maidenform 38C bra underneath. It does look very convincingly like I have female breasts (with only little ol' me in the cups!) and I've been outside several times today to move water sprinklers and water outdoor plants. I just love the feeling it gives me. If anyone walked or drove by slowly, I feel sure they'd notice either my shaved legs or my breasts. But you know what, I really don't care too much anymore! Later girls, Olivia.