PDA

View Full Version : Help please

Constance
01-12-2009, 09:12 PM
Hello Girls,
as the title says "help please". I have the opportunity to dress out in public for the first time as ive been invited to a fancy dress party. If i had my way i would just dress as a dirty tart and take my chances but unfortunately this time its not possible and i have to be very subtle about it due to who's party it is. The theme of the party is 60's,70's,80's,90's up to the present day stars,rock stars and pop stars so would like to go dressed as as much of a woman as possible but have no idea who i could go as so would like as many of your ideas as possible. I look foward to reading your suggestions very soon as i only have 4 weeks to get it sorted.
many thanks
Connie x

Billijo49504
01-12-2009, 10:45 PM
Heres a idea from my era, I graduated in 1965. So I'd say get your hands on a pushup bra, a tight sweater, preferably in a pastel and a poodle skirt. A blonde wig, in a pont tail and it time to " Rock around the Clock." Have fun..BJ

TGMarla
01-12-2009, 10:45 PM
Tell ya what....

I don't know how big you are or what you look like. I don't know your friends who are throwing this party. I don't know if they know you crossdress, or how they'd react to seeing you clearly wearing women's clothing.

That said, if the theme is 60s through the present rock stars, you have plenty of timber for your fire. You could obviously do David Bowie, a genius who had no problems presenting his feminine side. Or you could cop out and do Boy George. But if you did, I'd hunt you down and kill you. :D Or you could do Steven Tyler or Mick Jagger, who would present as alpha-males in some rather lilty getups. Sky's the limit, I'd think.

Have fun! And remember: Lead singers get all the pub, but the real women love the bass player!

Tracii G
01-12-2009, 10:49 PM
Go as Sid Vicious.Just a thought.
Like Marla said sky's the limit.
Not knowing your present "look" its kind of hard to say.

Billijo49504
01-12-2009, 10:50 PM
I almost forgot, don't forget the pretty pettipants under your poodle skirt. So when you twirl, the guys get to see your lace trimed pettipants...BJ

JoAnne Wheeler
01-13-2009, 09:01 AM
What kind of party is this ? Will anyone else be crossdressing ? If this is just a regular party and if no one knows about your crossdressing, I think that you have a good chance of being recognized. But if you don't care and you are ready and willing to come out, then go for it all the way - take pictures and post and tell us the reactions you get.
JoAnne Wheeler

Robertacd
01-13-2009, 09:19 AM
The theme of the party is 60's,70's,80's,90's up to the present day stars,rock stars and pop stars

How about going as Boy George (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boy_George)?

Connie D50
01-13-2009, 10:44 AM
Connie

You can have your cake and eat it tooooo Madonna

Connie (PS. I love your name)

beenherelongtime
01-13-2009, 11:17 AM
again, not enough detail, is this a party where all crossdress, or are you just using it as an excuse to get your femme side out and will this cause you trouble if you are found to be a CD'er

DonnaT
01-13-2009, 06:36 PM
Much depends on what type wig you have, and whether or not you want to wear something you already own or are willing to go out and buy a new/vintage frock.

Google Cyndi Lauper's image, for example, and compare to Rihanna or Shakira.

Lots of possibilities.

CD Susan
01-13-2009, 07:13 PM
Forget the impersonation thing and just go as your fem self. I don't know all the details of this party but it seems like a perfect time to 'legally' go looking any way you want. I would make the most of it and have fun doing it.

Constance
01-14-2009, 07:19 PM
Forget the impersonation thing and just go as your fem self. I don't know all the details of this party but it seems like a perfect time to 'legally' go looking any way you want. I would make the most of it and have fun doing it.
My femme self wont fit in as i always go for the ****ty image, its just a normal fancy dress with 60's,70's to modern day stars, pop and rock stars theme. C x

Karren H
01-14-2009, 07:29 PM
My femme self wont fit in as i always go for the ****ty image, its just a normal fancy dress with 60's,70's to modern day stars, pop and rock stars theme. C x

If that's all you know how to do then just go as a ****ty modern day rock star!! Tell um your boy friend stole your fancy dress!!! Lol.