PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Going to First Event?

randi32869
01-12-2009, 09:53 PM
After my third SCC I am booked for First Event (if the weather cooperates). I look forward to meeting some new Northern friends. If any of you are planning to attend please let me know or say Hey if our paths cross in Boston.

SweetCaroline
01-12-2009, 10:09 PM
I'll be there for the second year in a row, and since it's only an hour drive from where I live, I'll be there the entire time, from Wed through Sun Morn.

Incidently, the weather outlook for up here is supposed to be mostly clear for the next several days (tho a little snow predicted toward the weekend) but EXTREAMLY COLD. I'm hearing single digit highs and bellow zero lows for Thursday and Friday. If you're coming from the South, you might want to pack a sweater or two. :devil:

Sally24
01-13-2009, 05:33 AM
I'll be there Thursday thru Saturday, manning (or womaning I suppose:heehee:) the Sisters table at times. I've got 2 workshops I'm doing "Passing in Public" and a panel discussion with a bunch of friends on "Marraige and the CD". I'm also in the Friday night fashion show. Say hi at any one of those places, I'll have a name tag on if you don't recognize the face.

JoAnne Wheeler
01-13-2009, 08:51 AM
What exactly is this event and where exactly is it and what goes on ?
JoAnne Wheeler

Sally24
01-13-2009, 09:21 PM
What exactly is this event and where exactly is it and what goes on ?
JoAnne Wheeler

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85225