PDA

View Full Version : Another bonus for being a Cd'er

Kris Vasquez
01-13-2009, 12:55 AM
I think some people are afraid of ending up alone. It doesn't scare me.

simonestrt
01-13-2009, 02:11 AM
i live alone and enjoy my self but would love to have a woman or crossdresser to sheare my life with. Not just for the cuddles but you can enjoy shopping and lots more girlie things

Karren H
01-13-2009, 07:38 AM
So the bonus is..... Your not scared? Or living alone? I've never lived alone... So while it would afford me other freedoms... I'd rather had a companion for love and share my time with...

Stephanie Stephens
01-13-2009, 08:03 AM
I know I would not be happy if my friends found out and then ignored me. My male self is very macho and I enjoy that that guy. I want it all.

JoAnne Wheeler
01-13-2009, 08:29 AM
I have been a loner all my life, even though I am married - our jobs are such that we have a lot of time to ourselves - so I'm not afraid to be alone
JoAnne Wheeler

Patty
01-13-2009, 09:06 AM
I live alone but having a wife to share my life with would be a plus.

Kimberly Marie Kelly
01-13-2009, 09:08 AM
not afraid to be alone, but I agree with Karen, I would prefer to have a loving spouse or companion to share my life as I grow older. The way I look at it everyone whether CD, TS or whatever grows older and as you grow older you may need help doing things and that's where a loving spouse or companion is nice. So to say I'm not afraid to be alone is true, but a would prefer to have a companion in my life...:battingeyelashes:

Magickman
01-13-2009, 11:22 AM
Living alone, for the last 35 years, and perpetually single.

I see this as better than being unsatisfactorilly married.

beenherelongtime
01-13-2009, 07:46 PM
i live alone and have been so since my divorce in 1969, it is lonely but i dated a great girl for a very long time, we broke up, now in my twilight years i miss her companionship

Tina P Hose
01-13-2009, 08:20 PM
Living alone does have some advantages, sleeping alone does not.

docrobbysherry
01-14-2009, 01:19 AM

I'm over 60, and divorced. I have been dating for about 2 years. But, I haven't found anyone as sexually exciting as my fem alter ego! :eek:

And, because of that, I'm missing out on; companionship, affection, and the sharing of everything in life with a special person!:sad:

I worry VERY much about ending up alone! And yet, I'm having such a good time now dressing up, I can't help myself!:brolleyes:

charlene_d
01-14-2009, 01:36 AM
It is wonderful having someone to talk with; who has shared your life. Although I enjoy being by myself, I also enjoy together time with Mrs. Charlene.

Charlene D.

sometimes_miss
01-14-2009, 10:23 AM
Living alone does have some advantages, sleeping alone does not.

I have to disagree. When I was married, my wife was a 'thrasher' in bed while she was sleeping, crashing into me, perpetually stealing all the covers, turning the heat in the bedroom up 'til it was like trying to sleep in a furnace. I'll snuggle while awake; but I prefer to be left alone when I sleep, so I can actually get some rest.
I don't worry about being alone as I get older; the older we get, the greater the female/male ratio. Besides, I get reminded often of what it's like to be around an annoying female that I can't get away from while at work. It's a constant reminder that it's better to be alone than to be stuck with someone who drives you nuts, that you can never escape from.

Nataliecan
01-16-2009, 05:13 PM
Me neither...i prefer to stay alone that stop dressing.

Nat

Teri Jean
01-16-2009, 05:25 PM
I'm a single, widowed, crossdresser that enjoys the freedom of being alone but as others have said I wish I had someone that I could snuggle with. Having a life of being married for thirty five years, one gets use to having a companion totalk with, laugh with, and sometimes argue with. Im' not affraid of being alone but more of being rejected for being me, Keli. For those of us who want a SO, I hope we get our chance and for those who do not I wish you peace. Keli

Sarah...
01-16-2009, 05:28 PM

Scares the heck out of me. Life works well with my partner. And not without.

Sarah...

sissystephanie
01-16-2009, 05:30 PM
So the bonus is..... Your not scared? Or living alone? I've never lived alone... So while it would afford me other freedoms... I'd rather had a companion for love and share my time with...

I second Karren's thoughts. Since my wife passed away, I now live alone after almost 50 years of marriage. I do have a GGF, but she lives in Scotland!

BTW, Karren, love your hairstyle!!

CD Susan
01-16-2009, 05:40 PM
I have been single and lived alone for the past 14 years and would not want it to be any other way. I was married for 23 years and it was the most miserable experience of my life. I would never even consider being married again. I enjoy the freedom of being single and living alone and this is something that I am very comfortable with.

Tina P Hose
01-16-2009, 11:46 PM
I miss the most is a heart beat in the darkness next to mine. But I don't miss the snorring. I miss the sex and holding each other. But most of all I miss the heart beat in the darkness next to mine.....Hell, I just wrote a country song !!!:hugs: