PDA

View Full Version : don't you hate when your wife leaves town..

jo_ann
01-13-2009, 08:01 PM
And packs a blouse that you were dying to wear while she's away :-)

Karren H
01-13-2009, 08:18 PM
See that's where I've got it made!!! My wife never leaves town...... Sigh..... Ohhh and she doesn't have anything I want to wear... :(:(:(

Lucky for me I get to go out of town and I have plenty to wear!! :):):)

Bethany_Anne_Fae
01-13-2009, 08:20 PM
LOL! mine leaves to perform at other Renfaires and borrows MY bodices!!

Oh the nerve!

*giggles*

Zarabeth

CD Susan
01-13-2009, 08:22 PM
Maybe it would be best to have your own clothes instead of borrowing hers.

MissConstrued
01-13-2009, 09:59 PM
LOL! mine leaves to perform at other Renfaires and borrows MY bodices!!

Oh the nerve!

*giggles*

Zarabeth

I've found that girls will borrow my clothes no matter what -- guy stuff or girl stuff, work jeans or lingerie. One made off with my favorite bra, never to be seen again... oh well. I still have some of her jewelry. And the thought of a g/f getting compliments on her pretty dress, only to have to somewhat abashedly inform her friends she "borrowed it from the boyfriend" just cracks me up.

Must be some kind of territorial instinct, like leaving a toothbrush at your pad.

I feel for ya, jo_ann. Make sure you let her know next time. :D

Alice B
01-13-2009, 11:28 PM
I love it when my wife leaves town and she never borrows my clothing. I just wish she would leave more often without me going also.

Paula T
01-13-2009, 11:42 PM
Mine never leaves town or the house even.:sad:

jo_ann
01-13-2009, 11:47 PM
my wife knows I borrow her stuff. It's not that she cares if I crossdress in front of her either, I'm usually too busy when she's around, so when opportunity knocks..

Sally2005
01-14-2009, 12:35 AM
I wish mine would leave once in a while. Years ago she took ownership of my makeup supply...I'm not out to her and she just figured after we used it for a party, I wouldn't be needing it anymore... That forced me to go buy more on my own, so I had my own private collection and gained experience buying it.

linnea
01-14-2009, 12:43 AM
This is funny (to me anyway) because my wife is out of town right now and I have had almost a week of uninterrupted fem time at home. However, I don't get into my wife's clothes (no pun intended), and I probably couldn't even if I wanted to.
I'll be glad to have her back, but I have had a wonderful week.

Raven Wynter Rayne
01-14-2009, 01:29 AM
Today marks our 18 years together (aniversary) and in that time We have only been apart once and that was three days(plus the nights of course) I have no worrys about clothes as I have mine and She has Hers same with styles and sizes. If We had same size and style I do think it would be fun to share however,as for dressing I only can when our work hours give Me time at home alone as She does not wish to see Me fully dressed!!

Phyliss
01-14-2009, 04:16 AM
Mine never leaves town or the house even.:sad:

How well I understand that. One of the reasons I "came out" ... got tired of getting up at 2:00 a.m. to dress

erickka
01-14-2009, 07:28 AM
When my wife leaves, I leave her stuff alone. I just bring out Erickka's arsenal of stuff and fill up my closet!

Lora Olivia
01-14-2009, 07:45 AM
I hate when she leaves town and I don't get to go and be out and go shopping, to a show, out for lunch etc. Part of life in a small town.

Claire Cook
01-14-2009, 07:49 AM
Since I dress around the house, there really is little difference if my wife is here or not -- excpet that I go out more when she is out of town.

I'd never think of wearing her clothes -- unless she gives them to me. My clothes are mine, hers are hers, and we are different sizes anyway -- at least on the bottom.

JennSC
01-14-2009, 08:00 AM
As previously celebrated, I am the one who gets to travel... Thank the CD/TG gods! Her medium tops are a little tight on me, but those size 10 jeans and skirts are purrrrfect! It's amazing how they suddenly reappear after one of my trips!!!! "I have been looking all over for that skirt!!!" Of course, I do keep my trannie bag in the trunk which has all of MY important items!:D

Joy Carter
01-14-2009, 08:29 AM
In fact my lovely wife is in Vegas as we speak. I'm going shopping with a gal friend Thursday. Joy needs a few new girly things. :D

JoAnne Wheeler
01-14-2009, 09:31 AM
My Spouse used to go to Seminars out of town - Wow did I have fun - but alas, she now wants me to go with her - not as much CD fun.
JoAnne Wheeler

beenherelongtime
01-14-2009, 10:36 AM
the lucky one is he whose wife is the same size and is accepting of him borrowing her clothes.

Joanne Curl
01-15-2009, 06:21 PM
It is nice when my wife is out of town or I'm out of town. It hasn't happened for quite awhile lately and I sure could use some Joanne time.

krisinpink
01-15-2009, 06:38 PM
I've experienced that situation where she leaves town and takes something I was hoping to wear.

Perhaps its best though, as we're not exactly the same size, and it would be BAD if I wrecked something.

I've got lots of my own clothes, so I need to remember to stay out of her stuff...its just that sometimes, I can't!