PDA

View Full Version : So I've no been out in public in front of other people dressed

Rayna
06-13-2005, 01:28 AM
a bit of a rush.. .car was running out of gas and I had to fill up. Was dressed up in a skirt, nice top, makeup, shoes.. the works... my wife forced me to get out and fill up... even though there were quite a few people in the gas station. I guess i got noticed by a bunch of them and they gave me some weird looks... Was nervous as heck, but I guess it was all worth it!

Rachel Ann
06-13-2005, 01:30 AM
Now that wasn't so bad, was it? Yay you!

Shanna GG
06-13-2005, 03:03 AM
Kay, hun....I don't think 3 people count as "quite a few people".

We were riding almost on fumes but we had to drive my friend home to Worcester (about a 45 minute trip during the day). It's 1am and there are only 2 mobile stations in our area open. I was unable to convince her to use the one about a mile down the street cause there are people there who have seen her non-fem way too much, that and there were "quite a few people" there...So we turn around and go a town over.
We pulled in, but needing to work up some nerve Rayna pulled up on the side of the building for quick mart parking. Which made the worker raise a brow to begin with. Finally convinced her it was the only way and she was going to have to do it sooner than later we did a suspisious loop behind the building and pulled up to the pump.
Crawling out slowly, Rayna tried hard to shake the nervous bugs off and casually walk to the pump but was unable and ended up hiding between the car and pump and glancing nervously back towards the parked car in front of the quick mart.
The girl driving gave only a quick and unconcerned glance, though she did point Rayna out to her boyfriend...who didn't seem to care much either. They pulled out as Rayna was returning to the drivers seat, just as the attendent was walking out for some fresh air. He quickly gave a puzzled look, than we were on our way.

*big hugs* Rayna hun, I couldn't have been more proud of you for holding up so well your first time out and it being on such a whim at that.

Tasha Norval
06-13-2005, 03:25 AM
he he. You are the mischievous one, Shanna. Be careful, Rayna. This one will have you looking fabulous and grocery shopping if you aren't careful. :)

CharleneCD
06-13-2005, 10:20 AM
Rayna isnt it nice that we have our wives around to bring us back down to earth. They can be so smug about it too. Here we are scared to death at our first trip out and they are so damn calm. It will get easier for you though. Just ignore those around you and act like you belong.

womantrapped2005
06-13-2005, 11:37 AM
thats gonna happen a lot, but just dont let it get to you :)

Rayna
06-13-2005, 04:47 PM
Rayna isnt it nice that we have our wives around to bring us back down to earth. They can be so smug about it too. Here we are scared to death at our first trip out and they are so damn calm. It will get easier for you though. Just ignore those around you and act like you belong.

Thank god someone sees this my way... here I thought she was making me look like a buffoon

RachelDenise
06-13-2005, 05:15 PM
Rayna, now the ice is broken and even though the water is cold, jump in!!!!