PDA

View Full Version : So Glad To Be Hear

pauline11
01-14-2009, 03:49 PM
So here I am again , love coming to chat to all you lovely girls this is where I feel comfortable , at home , at last , so hope you all have a reasonably good day mine wasn't too bad well up to now , becouse I'm hoping the weather is going to stay dry so I can go out for my evening stroll , en femme , that is - what's good about it is that these days due to a lot of practice and having more passion ( and Hormones ) I can pass a lot easier these days I think a lot of it is down to gaining more confidence as well though , But I've spent hours and hours watching you tube videos + a LOT of frustration mmmm but I still think I have a long way to go oh well , I'm thinking as soon as the weather gets better ie spring and the warmer weather I really fancy going further a field , days out etc , so as time goes by and hopefully getting to know more of you ( and you of me ) well It would be nice to be able to meet more people ( girlies ) as I would love to make more friends so hears hoping . well I'm off now to get dressed , maybe my leather mini tonight and pink fluffy coat . love to you all x x x x x x Pauline ( hot lips ) .

charlie
01-14-2009, 09:01 PM
Hello Pauline!
Again, welcome to the forum. Glad to hear that it makes you both comfortable and a place to make friends. I couldn't agree more. Love the sound of an outfit that has a leather miniskirt and a pink jacket. Love to see a picture of it sometime. Enjoy the evening!

Tracii G
01-14-2009, 09:53 PM
Welcome nice to meet you.

JoAnne Wheeler
01-15-2009, 09:15 AM
Welcome back to our world
JoAnne Wheeler

docrobbysherry
01-15-2009, 10:57 AM
Grate to hav u HEAR!:heehee:

SANDRA MICHELLE
01-15-2009, 11:16 AM
Welcome Pauline, Nice to have you here as well. My wife and I are hoping to do a trip to london next year and if your still around maybe we can get together for some shopping. I'll let you know if and when.