PDA

View Full Version : Not really Out and about, just doing my think at work.

Kimberly Marie Kelly
01-14-2009, 10:45 PM
As I have been wearing feminine things at work now, blouse's, jewelry, makeup and black pull-on pants etc. I decided to try wearing some ankle boots today with 3" heels, they look so go on me. What I liked the most about wearing them was the way I felt wearing them, sexy and womanly. They sounded heavenly too when walking. I think people noticed them, in fact one supervisor of another department, commented that mine were higher than hers and that I walked very well with them. Felt great. :battingeyelashes:

JoAnne Wheeler
01-15-2009, 09:14 AM
What do your co-workers know ? Have you told them what you are doing ? Have any of them said anything to you ? Are you transitioning ?
You seem to be having a good time with no ill effects - so enjoy yourself
JoAnne Wheeler

cindym5_04
01-15-2009, 11:30 AM
What ever happened with the HR thing that you mentioned not too long ago?

(That was you with that issue, right? I'm sorry if I'm wrong.)

Kimberly Marie Kelly
01-15-2009, 06:39 PM
this, I spoke with my HR manager and told her that yes I am TS, but the level of transitioning is about where I am now, wearing some feminine clothes, blouses, makeup and jewelry. I asked if it violated the dress code, she said "no it does not" and she further stated that some people may make comments and that if i'm offended to let her know. Some other sisters have implied that even though my HR manager seems supportive, that she is actually warning me to either fully transition (Present as female) or go drab, that I need to decide or I might eventually lose my job.

Right now I am talking with others about my feelings about being TS, whether I am or not. I'm looking into possibe gender counseling to help sort out my feelings and decide whether I'm TS, CD or somewhere between. In the last couple of year's my desire to be more feminine and dress femininely has increased. With my HR manager asking if I'm transitioning, it made me question myself, am I just a crossdresser with a strong desire to appear feminine or am I a Transsexual in long term denial. So I'm looking inward to find myself, to find the answer.

I had the urge to wear these Ankle boots with 3" heels ever since I got them. They look sharp, sexy and they are comfortable. I enjoyed wearing them and I think alot of people noticed them, the sound walking in them is fantastic.. :battingeyelashes: