PDA

View Full Version : A Special Saturday Night

Ariel_TV
06-13-2005, 08:43 AM
Hi everyone,

I want to share what is my first outing outside and my first make-over. It started friday with my girlfriend who came late at night to sleep over. She came back from one of her friend who is also a experienced CD. She told me that tomorrow night she wanted me to come to her friend house and bring some clothing :) .

Of course saturday i was very nervous but has the evening was approaching i got ready shaved my face , but didnt touch my leg because my g/f wanted to do them by wax . Wich she did before we left for her friend.

Her CD friend was a very nice girl and she did all my make up and my hair . When she was done i got to see myself for the first time with make up and my hair done . It was a wonderful experience , for the first time i truly saw myself in the mirror . I couldnt believe my eyes.

After the make-over they wanted to take me out to a club but i didnt feel totally confortable with the idea yet . So me and my gf left to go to her place to take some pictures. So the first time i really went out outside (it was 10pm) and theyre was alot of people around . We went in my car and drove to her place (in femme) . Driving with a skirt felt so natural and good :)
. I even blew a kiss or 2 to guys crossing the street at stops or light heheh.

Finnally we got back to her place and took some pictures , it was a very very fun night .

Here a picture of the make-over

Lady Jayne
06-13-2005, 08:46 AM
Very pretty your a lucky girl to have such friends, so when's the clubbing night

Methos
06-13-2005, 09:36 AM
Wow you are very beautiful. You are so lucky to have such a great girlfriend and all. So when are you going to the club?

Sharon
06-13-2005, 09:41 AM
That's excellent, Ariel! It sounds like an exceptional first time out!

Ariel_TV
06-13-2005, 09:48 AM
Thanks alot for the compliments girls *blush*

I should be going out clubbing soon . This night gave my confidence a nice boost. I just need to buy a nice clubbing outfit , i was thinking something Goth :) . And some boots to go with it.

Marla GG
06-13-2005, 10:21 AM
Thanks for sharing, Ariel. You must have had a fantastic time, and I enjoyed reading about it. Ditto what others have said about your picture--you look so pretty!

Julie York
06-13-2005, 10:58 AM
You look great!

Deidra Cowen
06-13-2005, 11:14 AM
Sounds like you had a great time...thats what going out is all about. Very pretty picture by the way.

Priscilla1018
06-13-2005, 02:46 PM
Wow Great picture,sounds like you had a very good weekend. :kewlpics:

Kimberly
06-13-2005, 03:06 PM
Sounds great!! :D

sophieuk
06-13-2005, 05:11 PM
Wow, you, your girl, dressing up and make up etc. You really do look good. Go to that club and enjoy your self. Iwould chat you up, and im straight. Brilliant. love sophieuk :)

RachelDenise
06-13-2005, 05:13 PM
What a great night! I'm sure you'll remember it forever. Thanks for sharing the picture, you look ravishing! ;)

DanaJ
06-13-2005, 05:54 PM
Ariel - GREAT pix, and sounds like a fun time.... Way to go!

DanaJ