PDA

View Full Version : Heated Labels

seekertree
06-13-2005, 08:46 AM
Hi,

I have discussed the following with a couple of Girls on the board and they are like me

TG but growing breasts and loving it.

So I do not consider myself TS, nor CD, but a TG.

Do you consider yourself a and why ?

cd?
TS?
TS and growing breasts
TG but not growing breasts ?
TG and growing breasts?
Any others ?
She-Male

As long as we are all happy doing what we are doing, but I would be interested to find out where we all think we are afetr all they say that 30% of Cd`s have tried Hormones ? I have not met one CD yet who has, but plenty of people who consider themselves as TG , and they have.

Hope to hear from you all

Julie

Billi49504
06-13-2005, 08:59 AM
I consider myself a human being, that was born with breasts, and likes to wear nice, exciting clothes. So I guess I'd be a CD. But isn't a CD a transgendered person? I'm not sure, bt I am ME!!! Billi

crispy
06-13-2005, 09:01 AM
all sounds very hypothetical to me. I believe that most men have tried on a piece of feminine apparel at some time in their life. So how many of them are CDs. I don't know. If 'they' don't know the answer then how could 'they' know that 30% have tried hormones?

................ anyway, as everybody around here knows, I have tried hormones, have partial breast growth and am not taking them at present.

What's in a label?

I don't think I am TG or TS and am not a conventional CD. Perhaps lycra and breast fetishist with ******* tendencies.

No, I'm not trying to complicate things, just demonstrating that most of us probably have a diffferent slant on things, and the spectrum is not one-dimensional, not two-dimensional, and bearing in mind that our viewpoint varies with time (cycles, development) probably not even three-dimensional would cover it.

Basically ......... Labels are odious.

seekertree
06-13-2005, 09:13 AM
Thank You Crispy exactly what I was trying to get at, whats a label ?
How many others are there like us, with

Partial Breast growth from hormones, but not classified ?

Julie

Clare
06-13-2005, 09:19 AM
Being a 'visual' person, i would've liked a poll on this one!

I'm no expert, but i think most people who are trangendered in some way would be aware of all the different 'types' whether TS, CD, TG, etc..

I identify with crossdressing because that's what i desire and do. I don't consider myself as a woman trapped in a man's body, i don't want to live 24/7 enfemme, and so it goes on.

Unless someone is very confused about their gender identity, i think it reasonable to assume most can categorise themselves within broad sections of transgenderism.

Christine.

seekertree
06-13-2005, 09:25 AM
Indeed Christine,

I do not consider myself a woman trapped in a Man`s body, but I am groiwng female breasts, want them and desire them deeply ?

Also proud of being a Man,

so what am I ?

Julie

Tristen Cox
06-13-2005, 09:29 AM
A label under these conditions is just a word to help define the your part in life. I am TS because I am under the impression and belief that I was always in the wrong body and that I should be female. I am a CD/TS because I dress as the opposite sex and want to become one. I am not trangendered because I do not enjoy what ever being a male is, or is supposed to be. I am still also hetrosexual because my born gender (physically) is male and I like women. I am not going on hormones and not transitioning through SRS/GRS whatever you call it because it is something I can not afford nor can I see myself happier in the world, when I could only be so much but never wholey a female. Once I realised this I was relieved to be what 'I am', in the body I have, for better or for worse and still wear the cloths etc. Confused yet? :D

Sharon
06-13-2005, 09:35 AM
Confused yet?

Nope -- I get it and completely understand. :)

Clare
06-13-2005, 09:39 AM
I see your point Julie.

Being a logical type, the way i see it, once you start playing around with Hormones and the like to make physical (female oriented) changes to your body, you are on the path to TS in my opinion.

You say you are TG, but don't TG's generally accept living like a fulltime girl without any 'modifications'?

This topic could get very complicated!

Christine.

seekertree
06-13-2005, 09:48 AM
Absolutely Christine it is complicated.
I will tell you what sparked it all off.

I spoke with a bodybuilder a month ago, now he/she was huge and I mean huge but he/she had a perfect pair of size A breasts all grown on hormones about 7 months, and yet the person had never ever well so they say done one day dressing in their lives in female clothes. He just decided he wanted breasts and did it ?

He even wears a constsricting sports bra down the gym as he is benchpressing 140 kilo

Explain that ?

Julie

Clare
06-13-2005, 10:00 AM
Maybe the bodybuilder needs to check what types of pills he/she is taking?

That's a really weird example!

Christine.

seekertree
06-13-2005, 10:15 AM
I know, I thought I had it all figured until I met him.
Back to the drawing board.
Julie

Tamara Croft
06-13-2005, 10:30 AM
Bah..... what about GG's huh :bonk:

mand
06-13-2005, 10:45 AM
The labels thingy doesn't mean a deal to me.

How I look at it I am a female who nature played a little trick on, it gave me a male body. I was going to say an awful body but that wouldnt be true it is in good condition and healthy and as always worked fine up to now, it's just the wrong one for my mind and soul.

Sometimes things get a bit much and I get down and cry about it but I have to carry on and put up with it, So I don't go down the road of worrying about the labels thing, I am just me ......Amanda

love mand xxx

JoannaDees
06-13-2005, 10:57 AM
Bah..... what about GG's huh :bonk:

Boobiefull?

Jonien
06-13-2005, 12:12 PM
Lables are there for my therapist
for me i'm just a girl in training.

Priscilla1018
06-13-2005, 01:52 PM
I'm not real fond of labels,they are societies way of putting us all in a neat little niche.I am a CD if I have to be something.I am also a body builder and can maybe describe what the other body builder is doing.He is trying to add to the size of his pectoral muscles by growing breasts.I don't think he is going about it the right way,he will add size but it will be in the form of fat deposits instead of muscle.The only way to get large pecks is to do all of the hard work,feed your body right and do the workouts.there is no magic pill and the hormones can really screw things up.

JoannaDees
07-01-2005, 08:22 PM
I love labels. Otherwise, how would I now what size to buy? Hmmmmm?

emmicd
07-01-2005, 08:36 PM
I am a loving and loyal husband and doting father who escapes the male role from time to time to dress and explore his feminine side. I would say I am a closeted cross dresser who ventures out in an androgynous fashion when going to the mall. When working or going out with family and/or friends always dressed as a guy. When working always wear mens suits I bought at the Men's Warehouse or Today's Man. However the irony is that I wear femme underneath my business suits when I can.

I did see a psychologist about it for a few years because I thought I was going insane with my desire to shop for femme clothes and wearing them when I felt the need.

She told me I was a cross dresser and that I could still live a happy life. I would tend to agree with her.

The irony here also is she introduced me to my wife. How do you like that! We invited her to both our wedding and our son's christening. I am very lucky.

Emmi

Tristen Cox
07-01-2005, 08:57 PM
Heated Labels? Not again, they're always falling off. I prefer the sewn on type plz thx :)

LaurenMar
07-02-2005, 06:21 AM
I don't like labels . I am a person with a female mind and a mans body.

I could be called a CD,TG, gay, hetro depending on how and who is doing the labeling.

I am a woman who likes designer clothes, shopping, men and women who would love to look more like the woman I am inside. Don't give me labels unless it is Givenchy.

Lauren