PDA

View Full Version : New Year resolutions

rustynail
01-15-2009, 05:32 AM
How many made New Year's Resolutions to purge or quit cross dressing? I read several threads where the feelings of guilt are important. When I was younger I too felt guilt and tried all sorts to give up. In the end i just accepted that it is part of me and that I must live with it.

RachelDenise
01-15-2009, 05:46 AM
I make a New Year's resolution each year to do something femme that I haven't done before. It's vague at the start but I look for opportunities to be Rachel in ways that I haven't before. Last year it was trying on women's clothes in the fitting room in a main stream store (it was Lane Bryant) while in drab. Haven't thought much about this year, but Brazilian keeps popping into mind.....:daydreaming:

Kate Simmons
01-15-2009, 06:00 AM
Why not resolve to be the best person we can possibly be? Why should it come down to being one or the other?

Cissy Chiana
01-15-2009, 06:31 AM
my resolution is to drop a couple of dress sizes this year :)

Suzie S.
01-15-2009, 06:40 AM
LOL, I didn't make any...:heehee:

Karren H
01-15-2009, 07:14 AM
Yeah right... This isn't Crossdressers Anonymous ya know?

erickka
01-15-2009, 07:56 AM
I have been CDing for 40 years, enjoy it, feel good dressed as a lady,etc., so I probably will never give it up, though I will QUIT SMOKING this year

onowic
01-15-2009, 08:02 AM
though I will QUIT SMOKING this year

Ditto here. My resolution every year is to take better care of myself since that seems to be my worst personal failing. Every year it manifest differently and sometimes I'll start with something and finish with something else but I can always look back at something positive I accomplished over the last year.

This year though it HAS to be smoking.

JoAnne Wheeler
01-15-2009, 09:07 AM
Is there really a choice ? I do not think that you can ever totally give up crossdressing - it will come back
JoAnne Wheeler

kristinacd55
01-15-2009, 09:09 AM
Is there really a choice ? I do not think that you can ever totally give up crossdressing - it will come back
JoAnne Wheeler
And when it does, it's stronger than ever....

Lisa Catherine
01-15-2009, 11:09 AM
Crossdressers Anonymous? Shoot, I feel like this place is Crossdressers UNANIMOUS!!:hugs::love: I've resolved to make more trips out in public en femme this year, I'm gonna get deployed again next year, and I'll have to stick with underdressing then! I used to have a lot of anxiety about CD'ing, but after seeing how many fellow vets are CD's, I have absolutely NO quips or qualms about getting "dolled up" and having a ball!!:hugs::drink::D