PDA

View Full Version : Feeling more TS, Cding goes down

AmandaM
01-15-2009, 11:37 AM
Sometimes, I really feel I am TS, the more I think about it, the less my desire to crossdress. At times, I feel like a girl, but look at my clothes and think it's too much work. I feel like I wish my body was built correctly and I'd just throw on a jean skirt and top. Is this weird? Do you experience the same?

Carole Cross
01-15-2009, 12:42 PM
I can understand how you feel. I have always wished that my body was different and not had the urge to dress up. This is why I have only recently started experimenting with make up and going out. At times it can get very frustrating and I feel really down. :hugs:

Heatherx75
01-15-2009, 01:16 PM
Yes, I feel exactly like that. Altering the body seems more and more like the way to go. It's a scary step though, and in the past I've run screaming from it everytime I've gotten anywhere near the brink. Now I just accept that these desires are a part of me, and that's been a very good thing. If you're not talking to a therapist about your GID, I highly recommend it. Just doing that is pretty scary, but the thing to remember is, you're just talking to a therapist, it doesn't mean you've committed to having SRS. And they're there to help you.

Kelli Michelle
01-15-2009, 01:33 PM
The way I look at it, cding is the closest one can get a female ideal, without body mods. The good thing about it is that you can just say "naw, too much trouble today...gonna go in guy mode.." Once the body mods. start there will be less and less of that. As far as self image goes, I didn't go out as much at one time, as I was worried that my body was just too far away from ideal to be passable, and that bothered me. Now I realize I don't have to be passable to enjoy it, PLUS I keep coming back to the fact that there are lots of ggs that look less passable than me (no disrespect intended).That being said, I still strive to look as fem as possible (losing weight, moisturize, work on voice/walk, put on make-up properly, dress appropriately, etc)

I am feeling like you though, modifying is the best for me...eventually. :thumbsup:

Jessicaparkson
01-15-2009, 01:36 PM
When I started this I really stopped having a "schedule" of CDing. It came naturally and full timing was just easier. A great weight off my shoulders.

Kimberley
01-15-2009, 01:39 PM
For me Xdressing is not a priority however, I also find that it does provide a minor bit of relief from the GD.

What I do find objectionable and so a trigger for the GD is HAVING to dress drab for "formal" occasions.

Ironic isnt it?

:hugs:
Kimmie

Kaitlyn Michele
01-15-2009, 03:10 PM
Amanda

that's exactly what happened to me... it started for me when i started HRT....i have little or no interest in my high heels and i just love the way my hips look in my jeans and the way my top looks when i throw on a cami or a tank top... i also like to wear a ring or 2 on my fingers...

these are all signs that your nature is that of a woman living as a man rather than a man who likes/loves to live/dress as a woman

(note how hard i tried to avoid labels!!!:battingeyelashes:)

michele

GypsyKaren
01-15-2009, 05:27 PM
Having been full time and on HRT for over two years, and a little over one year since my SRS, I simply dress and get going in something comfy. I live in jeans and sneakers, with capris in the summer, very rarely I'll throw on a jean skirt if it's hot, it's been over a year since I've worn any makeup, and I'll jump off a cliff if it takes me more than 10 minutes to get ready. The clothes are just clothes, it's all about my body now being aligned with my mind.

Karen Starlene :star:

helenr
01-16-2009, 12:25 AM
Amanda, I too found that the 'kick' from crossdressing fell like the proverbial 'lead balloon' with the influence of spiro and then estrogen. Let's face it, with the loss of libido , which seems to parallel taking meds, one doesn't have the same desires, the same perspective, and wearing what is comfortable or fits into your image of how a woman should dress takes center stage.
Please be careful with medication. Don't overdo in an effort to speed up changes. best of luck,helen

AmandaM
01-16-2009, 12:54 AM
Amanda
that's exactly what happened to me...
these are all signs that your nature is that of a woman living as a man rather than a man who likes/loves to live/dress as a woman
michele

Dammit, that's twice you've got me Michele! :)

Interesting responses everyone, I am not alone, that's for sure. P.S. I'm not on HRT though the idea has it's attraction. Especially when I think of how well-endowed the females are in my family. Hmmm....LOL

jillleanne
01-16-2009, 08:41 AM
Yep, get the same feeling often. I just came off a three week 24/7 en femme escapade. If anyone understands the work involved in being en femme 24/7 just for one day or two, never mind 3 weeks, they will and do appreciate the fact there will be times that they had the desire to be en femme again and just said screw it, it's too much work. Having said that, I now have been in male mode for about 6 days, and this morning, I am headed into the transformation room to shave and get back to being en femme. It's the urge to feel en femme that motivates me. I suppose many of us dream we could have a perfectly hair free femme body at times without body mods, but that's simply fantasy we and gg's alike dream of.

Stefanie_Adams
01-17-2009, 11:55 AM
I have found that over the years body modification is the thing for me. for many years I loved my dresses and lingerie but now I am very comfortable in my jeans and a nice top.. I am not on HRT but I have experimented with herbs and diet and exercise...

I wear womens jeans and tops most of the time and stay as androgynous as possible, but wish more and more for the right female parts... Thank God I still have my hair

Stefanie

shirley1
01-21-2009, 08:20 PM
Interesting, I have been on mones for nearly 6 months I don't feel that my body has really changed that much yet but yes the need to dress has lessoned slightly, as a part time dresser I never dressed as often as I could have done, for me the clothes are more about the presentation these days ie when I go out I am seen as a women, thats become more and more important to me, but when relaxing at home I am quite happy to be in casual sportswear ect, well thats what we call it in Britain, I can't be bothered to sit around in a short skirt ect, in Britain most women don't go around day to day in dresses and skirts anyway, they tend to wear jeans and trainers (sneakers) I think you call them or trackie bottoms, its definately more about what I feel comfortable wearing these days although I do like to dress up for a night out, but yeh the changes to the way I look and feel about myself are definately more important to me now than the clothes I am wearing, but saying that I still don't want to look like a man.

Chibi~Cthulhu
01-21-2009, 11:51 PM
<-- used to fix the female soldiers class A's for them mine always looked terrible though lol

so yea the irony of dressing drab for formal occasions isnt lost on me. most formal occasions i simply avoid myself, and the ones i have to go to i tend to sit off to the side so i can see what other women are wearing and wishing i looked that good lol

Sara Jessica
01-23-2009, 08:33 AM
It seems rare the person who identifies as ts (whether in active transition or not) who still finds a constant need to dress to the nines. But it is still comforting, at least for me, to wear even the most simple of things (like women's jeans and a top as has been mentioned before), simply as an expression of who I am.

Lisa Golightly
01-23-2009, 11:52 AM
I only have girl's clothes... I have altered my body... and in all honesty it's jeans, a tee, and a cardi for me most of the time.

Chibi~Cthulhu
01-24-2009, 04:47 AM
im working towards that myself Lisa, my family still buys guy clothes as "gifts" for me... most of them still have the tags =P

Lisa Golightly
01-24-2009, 08:05 AM
im working towards that myself Lisa, my family still buys guy clothes as "gifts" for me... most of them still have the tags =P

Ebay ;)

StevieTV
01-24-2009, 10:18 AM
I've found that I still like to dress up when going out, but at home it almost becomes a chore. I'm saying the make up, prep and all. I still dress fem however, it's usually jeans, t-shirt, bra and comfortable shoes. I guess just like a gg does.

Naleen
01-25-2009, 05:47 PM
I feel the same but trousers to me dont feel right, i have always felt more comfy in a flowing skirt and a femme tshirt.

Honey
01-25-2009, 06:17 PM
Yeah, I can't say that I'll be wearing pants - I get to do that in male mode. Skirts or dresses for this girl.