PDA

View Full Version : Your most attractive aspect/s?

CrossJess
01-15-2009, 05:32 PM
LOL I saw this question once on a dating site some years ago:thumbsup:, so whats yours and do you make it shown while crossdressing?

Mine is defo my feet there well formed with cute toes and being size 7 there rather small for my height it's a bonus for the girly shoe world, also love my legs, there long with no visual muscles or skin blemishs, my bf reckons i have the legs and feet of a woman lol aww :daydreaming::o:hugs::love:

Karren H
01-15-2009, 05:38 PM
My pinky is pretty attractive... the one on my right hand.... that's about it..... sigh......

Cassia-Marie
01-15-2009, 06:20 PM
My pinky is pretty attractive... the one on my right hand.... that's about it..... sigh......

Oh come on, Karren! What about your eyes? Personally, I think you have the most beautiful eyes around here (no offense to you other girls but it's true!)

For me, it's my arms. I have thin yet toned arms and, since Karren turned me on to epilators and the Dove self-tanning lotion, the skin on my arms looks fantastic!

MissConstrued
01-16-2009, 12:17 AM
What? Doesn't anyone want me for my mind? :battingeyelashes:

Shannon
01-16-2009, 12:23 AM
I've been told that it is my smile.

Emily01
01-16-2009, 12:35 AM
for me it's my sense of humour - at least if you bring a very thick skin to the party! other than that, the legs, eyes (especially lashes) and my cute wiggle! lol

Kelli Michelle
01-16-2009, 12:42 AM
Hmmmm, I've been told my eyes, and have pretty long lashes. I just love batting my eyes at unsuspecting.....people---lol.:o

danacd96
01-16-2009, 12:53 AM
I have very long slender fingers and small wrists. I love doing my nails, not always mine lol, but making them look sexy. I also wear loose braclets which in my opinion accentuates my small gurly wrists.

dana:)

suchacutie
01-16-2009, 12:55 AM
I have long slender legs that my wife says are better than Tina Turner's. I think she's a bit biased, but the first time she saw them in stockings and heels she wanted to buy me my first dress! So legs win!

tina

AmandaM
01-16-2009, 12:57 AM
The whole package baby!

Angie G
01-16-2009, 01:12 AM
My legs hun.:hugs:
Angie

sandy_folsom
01-16-2009, 01:14 AM
My legs too.

ReineD
01-16-2009, 01:17 AM
I am so impressed with the sentiments expressed in this thread. What a great exercise in positive reinforcement!

In my GG world, we notice early in our childhoods that we are not built like our Barbie dolls. Then we grow up to set impossible standards of perfection by comparing ourselves to the beauty ideals promoted by the media. I can't tell you how many negative comments my friends and I have been guilty of making throughout our lives ... I hate my hair, my skin, look at those bags under my eyes, I wish I had bigger boobs, curly hair, straight hair, oh no - a wrinkle! God my knees are fat.

Kudos to the women posting here for looking at the positive and for willingly reinforcing it to one another. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Great thread CrossJess, and I love your signature! :)

linnea
01-16-2009, 01:21 AM
I have been told that it's my eyes.

Hermione Simpson
01-16-2009, 03:42 AM
i've been told by a few of my gg friends that they wished that they had eyelashes like mine, so it'll most probably be that

Fiona Lindum
01-16-2009, 05:37 AM
My legs and that I only take a size 7 shoe.

Jess_cd32
01-16-2009, 05:50 AM
That I'm generally in a good upbeat mood esp. when CDing, love to have fun, laugh and hope that its rubs off on others. Physical looks only go so far if there's no personality behind them.
I like to dish out a little sarcastic humour now and then and am happy to receive some back:hugs:

If you remember CJ I gave you a comment once saying with your figure you make a nice looking Cross Jesser, I mean Cross Dresser:tongueout:heehee:....all in good fun

Cissy Chiana
01-16-2009, 06:44 AM
I think my best aspect is my naughty sense of humour, which only really comes across in conversation and the like...

Lanore
01-16-2009, 06:53 AM
My breasts, legs and hair. Of the three, my breasts receive the most attention. Mostly from other women. I always wear shorts and never try to hide my legs. My hair is about six inches below my shoulders and wavey. I don't have any pertucular style, however, I do use hair clips quiet often.

Shari
01-16-2009, 07:10 AM
A size 7 ?!?!?!?!
Do you know how much we hate you?
LOL
Oh, to answer your question, it's my legs.
They'd look even better if I had the choices a size 7 gives you.

Mydia
01-16-2009, 07:16 AM
Everything.

erickka
01-16-2009, 07:42 AM
My legs (that's one reason I'm a skirt addict) and butt. Need no padding in the back, but the hips need a little boost!

DAVIDA
01-16-2009, 07:54 AM
Well, let's see........I don't think that it is this lovely accessory that is attatched to the front of my torso. It is my mobile pantry!:heehee:
I would have to say that it is my smile. If I am out while dressed, I am so happy that you could't slap the smile off of my face!:D

JoAnne Wheeler
01-16-2009, 08:44 AM
My LEGS and FACE and small HANDS and FEET - I personally think that it is my total PERSONA
JoAnne Wheeler

Kelly Greene
01-16-2009, 09:21 AM
I would have to say my legs.

Debutante
01-16-2009, 09:30 AM
What? Doesn't anyone want me for my mind? :battingeyelashes:

Well, we all start with the body first... esp. around here! :battingeyelashes:
.. but I'm sure you have a beautiful mind, dear...

Debutante
01-16-2009, 09:34 AM
[QUOTE=ReineD;1570467]
In my GG world, we notice early in our childhoods that we are not built like our Barbie dolls. Then we grow up to set impossible standards of perfection by comparing ourselves to the beauty ideals promoted by the media. I can't tell you how many negative comments my friends and I have been guilty of making throughout our lives ... I hate my hair, my skin, look at those bags under my eyes, I wish I had bigger boobs, curly hair, straight hair, oh no - a wrinkle! God my knees are fat.
QUOTE]

I think my eyes are great... I'd had my wife give me complements, and a Russian women (very slender, petite, good looking -- look deep into them (unlike Bush looking into Putin's) :heehee:

I think we learn empathy with women's (GGs) feelings on their bodies...
Goddess, i want to look gorgeous...!

Anna the Dub
01-16-2009, 11:17 AM
I have been told by many that my eyes are startling. I was even asked if I was using coloured contacts.

New Jen
01-16-2009, 11:43 AM
Marathon runner, so legs for sure with my eyes close behind.

AmandaM
01-16-2009, 11:45 AM
Ok, serious answer this time. My legs and booty. My hips are naturally a bit wide and I do a lot of leg exercise. That and my booty sticks out too much for a guy. :)

Cathytg
01-16-2009, 12:14 PM
It's my legs. They have been with me a long time now and seem to work rather well getting me around.

Oh, and my ear lobes appear to work well keeping clip-ons on.

gennee
01-16-2009, 02:33 PM
A man who tried to hit on me said I had nice hands. My most attractive part of me-my legs. :D

Gennee

Jennifer Giovannetta
01-16-2009, 03:07 PM
Never really though of it. I have too many masculine features. If I had to pick which aspects are most attractive, I would say my smile, maybe my eyes, I am not a size 7 shoe, but I think my feet look nice in cute shoes. This is something I will think about.

sherib
01-16-2009, 03:15 PM
Legs

jazmine
01-16-2009, 03:15 PM
I honestly have no clue..........maybe my pituitary gland?

but people have commented on my legs,smile & nose before....

Sweet Cindy
01-16-2009, 03:17 PM
Cheekbones!
I remember some girls in high school telling me they wish they could have mine. Maybe I should've worked out a deal with them - trade them my cheekbones for their breasts, hips, eyes, hair...

Lisa Golightly
01-16-2009, 04:13 PM
My eyes... People seem to go for my eyes :)

Petra Bellejambes
01-16-2009, 05:08 PM
Many have said that it is my legs. However I believe it is my epic and quite perfect sense of modesty.

Jess_cd32
01-16-2009, 05:12 PM
Ok, serious answer this time. My legs and booty...........
..........That and my booty sticks out too much for a guy. :)

Then you would be considered 'bootylicious' by most:heehee:

Catherine99
01-16-2009, 05:27 PM
My legs and butt are passable. Face a problem.

Ellen Ross
01-16-2009, 09:37 PM
A size 7 ?!?!?!?!
Do you know how much we hate you?
LOL

Shari, I'm with you girl. I'd kill to wear a 7.

Helen 2
01-16-2009, 09:41 PM
Hmmm....good question!

I would say eyes first, because they are a deep bottle-green with veeeeeeery long eyelashes. Second is legs..I used to be a competetive swimmer, so....nice legs. I fact, I have made many GG's jealous with my legs and ability to walk on 4" heels

My most difficult feature is my neck -see 'competitive swimming' above...:sad:

Gabrielle Hermosa
01-16-2009, 09:54 PM
I'd probably say my legs.

Hey, is there an echo in here? lol

I skimmed through most of the responses and "legs" seemed to be the most mentioned attribute.

I can't say my legs are as sexy as a gg, but they're not bad for a crossdresser, are they? :)

My wife loves my eyes in guy-mode and in Gabrielle-mode. She also loves my smile in both modes, although I believe she likes Gabrielle's smile better than guy-me (which I don't mind at all).

I'm a leg man, so maybe that's why I like Gabrielle's legs the most... ok, am I just sounding weird now? Oh well. :heehee:

PretzelGirl
01-16-2009, 09:57 PM
Now that I am growing it out, my hair. Although that slight retreat on the front is killing the effect! :brokenheart:

justmetoo
01-16-2009, 09:59 PM
Most attractive aspect? My sunny disposition, so shut up! :lol:

Samantha43
01-16-2009, 11:32 PM
I would say my legs. They have great shape but they do have some noticable scars from playing sports in my youth. I also get some comments about my eyes.

Danni Kay
01-17-2009, 12:03 AM
I like my lips and my eyes. My lips especially look just a like a GG's when I have lipstick on. Also, several GG's have said they wished they had my nails, and that they're the best nails they've seen on a guy, and wasted on a male (I beg to differ!).

My hips are a bit wide for a guy, and I have a rounded butt that never goes away no matter how much I work out (apparently this derriere runs in my mom's family), but this isn't a problem for me in girl mode. I'd say my legs are just average for a CD, good, but not great.

Lorileah
01-17-2009, 12:23 AM

Guess :)

CD Susan
01-17-2009, 12:33 AM
I have been told that I have nice legs but I am especially fond of my small hands and slender arms.

LauraJanus
02-10-2009, 09:46 PM
Legs, face, boobs, not necessarily in that order!