PDA

View Full Version : It's been fun!

BekiJ
01-16-2009, 01:20 AM
Well, ladies, gurls, girls, guys, and everything in between, it's been a fun couple weeks! My wife gets home tomorrow night. Everything has been stashed, except what I have on now. This will be hidden tomorrow. No more wearing panties to work, no more dressing when I get home. No more bras, forms, dresses, skirts, wigs, etc. Bummer. I really do like the feeling of all of it, especially long hair.

Some one asked how much a good wife/SO was worth. Well, she is worth putting this away for, for now. I can get a half hour to an hour every week or so of “she” time, so withdrawal will not be severe. And if she never finds out, probably all the better. Better to not burden her with this knowledge.

And in another thread, upon passing, how would your next of kin find out or feel, etc. I don’t know how she would feel (not good, I am sure) , but I have left a very short note with my “stuff.” I know it won’t help (unless by then she is happy to be rid of me). And I will guarantee she will outlive me by 20 years, based upon family genetics. So I really do need to make plans for disposal, hopefully before the time comes.

On the positive side, I can get focused on projects that have taken a back seat for the last couple weeks. Obviously, given a choice, I would rather dress. But as the couple weeks have gone by, I have become comfortable, and suspect if I stayed this way much longer, I would be able to get back to those projects dressed either way.

You know you have been dressing too long, when driving to work, you have to ask yourself if you have a bra and forms on. Last two mornings. Yup. A little unsettling. And kind of cool.

I will be hanging out for another hour or so. I may be able to sneak a peek tomorrow before my wife gets home, but I will probably only be able to check in on Saturdays if I am alone at work.

Before going to bed tonight, I think I will take a short walk down the driveway, in the dark, well out of sight of the neighbors. And feel the wind blow on my legs, blow through my hair. It will just be a few minutes, but an enjoyable few minutes. A few minutes that will either sustain me until I can do this again or torment me.

Hugs
BekiJ

obsessedwithpantyhose
01-16-2009, 01:57 AM
showed my wife the first week we met i cd,,,everyone who knows me knows i dress,,,,i do my work/chores while dressed..... :D

MsPriscilla
01-16-2009, 07:02 AM
Beki,

I can so relate to your posting. My wife doesn't know; well not officially, but over the last 40 years I have made enough mistakes that she must have picked up something. I know all the 'honesty is the best policy' stuff, but after all these years I don't want to risk ruining a loving relationship.

But much more I found myself mirrored in your post in regard to the pleasure of having a reasonable number of days to be the feminine side of me. Last year, I had one whole week, a week away in a flat, then three weeks, then another 4 days, and used them well. The first was unplanned, so had to live with my body as it was, but the three week female time was long planned, so I grew and groomed my nails, and could shave the exposed parts of my body.

I moved Priscilla into a spare bedroom, so that when I got home from work, I changed out of my male clothes in one room, then closed the door, and dressed in Priscilla's room, which only contained her clothes. It was a joy to have cupboards with my dresses tops and skirts hanging, and drawers full of my lingerie. Oh, and just by the front door I kept a pair of heels so I could change as soon as I got home. This did wonders, as by the end of the 3 weeks, I felt totally comfortable wearing heels - and it has lasted!

I kept my toenails painted all the time, and most nights painted my fingernails. I had to be a bit careful during weekends, as I have friends that just drop in, but usually in the evenings I could dress as soon as I got home. Sometimes I 'semi-dressed' - if walking the dog I might wear heeled boots under my jeans, and of course bra and forms. Panties all the time!!

I did enjoy seeing my clothes hanging on the washing line regularly during that time. I am not overlooked by neighbours in the garden so that wasn't a problem.

I did all housework in skirt and top, and full makeup and wig. Some gurls have said that they enjoy housework when in gurl mode, but not in male mode. Not me, I dislike it in all modes!! But I did it. Loved washing glasses and cups, though, to see my lipstick stains.

Oh yes, I remember the sadness at the end, packing away all my clothes. Most important to check carefully that nothing was left out, and that all my wife's things I'd borrowed were back in place. And I can so relate to those walks outside, hair blowing around my painted face, earrings bobbing, and heels clicking. Having to hold my skirt down in a breeze. Lovely.

I don't get opportunities to dress at other times, as we both work together and almost always go away together. But I have the pics and videos I took to remember those 'Priscilla' times with pleasure.

Priscilla

JoAnne Wheeler
01-16-2009, 08:47 AM
BEKIJ -> know what you must be going through - in the long run, it is probably better to let your Spouse know, but until then, I pray that you will make it through WITHDRAWAL without too many ill effects
JoAnne Wheeler

Darlene Dippy
01-16-2009, 01:56 PM
Oh Beki how sad, but wonderfully written - No really.:straightface:

Still if you are reduced to tears at least there will be no mascara to run.:doh:

Hey there's always the next time!:)

Darlene

gennee
01-16-2009, 02:21 PM
Beki, I know the feeling. I felt the same way before coming out to my wife. Now I wear a skirt and blouse around the house. I'm so happy that I'm free to be gennee.

Gennee

Karren H
01-16-2009, 04:14 PM
She's really going to wonder why the house is so clean but why you didn't get any of your guy projects done?? Lol

Lorileah
01-16-2009, 04:18 PM
Priscilla. We will be here waiting when ever you can sneak away to visit.

BekiJ
01-16-2009, 10:02 PM
Thank you for your comments and support.

JoAnne - it has already been the long run - 35 years. We are on the down hill side. 35 years ago, it was not a problem. It would not have occurred to me to tell her I was a cd. 25 years ago, I had an inkling. 15 years ago, it was a bit of a panic. 10 years ago, I figured it out and accepted it. Now, with all that, after 35 years (it took me 45 years to figure it out), I don’t have another 45 years for her to accept it. Don’t worry, not much in the way of withdrawal. Just the odd feeling that something is missing.

Darlene - not sad, just the way it is. I have accepted this aspect of me, so I accept the conditions I have placed upon it. And no tears.

Karren - the house is never “clean.” We are a messy (but not dirty) pair. Just a quick vacuum and clean the counter where I have been eating for a couple weeks. As for the projects, I just was not motivated. It goes in spurts. I was motivated to do something else these couple weeks.

Priscilla - you are a much better home maker than I will ever be. You can bet I will do a once over the whole house to make sure I didn’t miss anything. Not even a blonde hair. Oops, and better check that... yup, tighty whities.

Gennee - even if I could, I don’t know that I would do that. Even if she knew, I don’t know if I would let her see. My guess is that she would not want to see Beki. But even if she did want to see Beki, I am not ready for that.

And speaking of cleaning, time to sign out. Might be able to look in tomorrow.

Hugs
BekiJ

MaryAnn40c
01-16-2009, 10:21 PM
The wife left for the weekend and its about time!!!!:Angry3: I have the whole house to myself....time for MaryAnn to have some girl time....nylons,bra,long shirt,and shoes. It has been a long time that MaryAnn has come out and does it feel good to be sitting around le femme.:D