PDA

View Full Version : They're HERE!!!

JennSC
01-16-2009, 12:55 PM
God bless the UPS man! I came home for lunch and as I was driving up saw a package between my storm door and front door. My heart lept! I was so excited, I forgot about heating leftovers and immediately pulled my "trannie bag" out of the trunk, stripped to waist, put on a bra, inserted, and VOILA! There they were in all their glory! Even put on a blouse and then turtleneck and sweater. WOW, what a difference... Can't wait until my biz trip at the end of next week! Thanks for celebrating with me, sorry to be so longwinded!
XO,
Lisa

Sorry, probably too many posts for a newcomer, but HAD to share with someone, and who better?? :battingeyelashes:

jazmine
01-16-2009, 01:15 PM
I know!.......that's the best when you get something new, and it's waiting for you outside your door.

cindym5_04
01-16-2009, 01:35 PM
When I order online, I get it shipped to my job. That's an awesome feeling when you have your own private working area and the box comes and you know exactly whats in it and then you pull it out!! The only bad thing is that you can't generally try it on right there and then.

beenherelongtime
01-16-2009, 01:36 PM
so. you got your "packages" in packages.

Darlene Dippy
01-16-2009, 01:39 PM
Bet your glad you got that off your chest Lisa!:tongueout

Darlene

gennee
01-16-2009, 01:55 PM
It's wonderful that we can celebrate with you, Lisa.

Gennee

:Party2:

JoAnne Wheeler
01-16-2009, 03:35 PM
Its always exciting to get what you ordered - the anticipation - the waiting - and then - its here !!! Been there so many times - even once, while in a Pink Fog, forgot and answered the door enfemme, so I suspect I made his day - probably knew any way with all the Feminine boxes and packages coming to my door.

JoAnne Wheeler

krisinpink
01-16-2009, 03:47 PM
What a thrill it is when an anticipated package arrives!

I'm sure a great many of us girls are familiar with that thrill!

Karren H
01-16-2009, 03:52 PM
Your lucky you don't live up here!! It 4 degrees out and they would have permenantly frozen to your chest!! Hmmm. Maybe that's not a bad idea? :D

Ashlyee Paige
01-16-2009, 03:53 PM
Bet your glad you got that off your chest Lisa!:tongueout

Darlene

You mean ON her chest right? LOL

CharlotteW
01-16-2009, 04:23 PM
[Smiling for you] My wife said earlier... "I nearly bought you some....." then she was interupted by one of the children. I questionned her about it later and can confirm she was seeking my approval for the purchase of enhancers. I'm not sure [scratches chin].:D She's a 38F so they weren't for her.:)

NancyTO
01-16-2009, 05:24 PM
I remember when I got my first silicon 'puppies.' :) Wore them all evening and to bed. Felt sad when I had to take them off the next morning. :sad:

Wenda
01-17-2009, 12:20 AM
I fondly recall the delivery of my first set of forms, a set of #8 triangles. I love (d) them. Did some damage experimenting with double sided tape, etc. Since then, I have aquired many more, some self-adhesive, some not. Some Huge, some tiny. They each have a special place in Wenda's life. You can NEVER have too many forms..... or boots .... or bras.... or ... wigs...... or.... :straightface:

Teri Jean
01-17-2009, 09:22 AM
When I bought my first set of forms I was in heaven. Now I have five sets and can change sizes for whatever occasion that comes up. Lately I have been wearing the "C" cups to work under my clothes with a vest over them to hide the change and have not had any bad experiances. It feels so good to do this and yet there is a degree of excitement also. Keli

Carole Cross
01-17-2009, 11:21 AM
I've had so many deliveries in the past couple of months from Parcel Force and the Royal Mail that they willprobably recognise me by sight next time, LOL :D
Last week I was signibg for one delivery when another one arrived while I was standing by the door! :)

ginag
01-18-2009, 11:51 PM
so much fun to get a femm package in the mail!

KarenS
01-18-2009, 11:57 PM
It certainly is exciting. I love it when my order arrives.