PDA

View Full Version : ....doorbell

Hayley R
01-16-2009, 03:32 PM
I thought i'd share my story with you all.

I don't get too much time to dress (I'm at uni and live at home with my Mum and Brothers). Everyone was out today and I had a day off so I did my makeup. I put my underwear on and decided to lounge on my bed in a blue lycra catsuit. I was upstairs and I heard the doorbell ring. It was the postman with a parcel.

My brain went into temporary panic (i've never been out or had anyone seen me dressed before). I threw on my favorite winter dress (to pass the catsuit off as leggings) and then decided, either out of insanity or false bravado, to open the door. My heart hasn't beat so fast in a long time. It was a kind old Postman who didn't notice (if he did he didn't batter an eyelid) and even smiled at me.

I shut the door and my heart was still racing!! Feels like a big step to me :)

JoAnne Wheeler
01-16-2009, 03:38 PM
I just wrote a post 30 seconds ago where I stated that once, while I was in a Pink Fog, I opened the door and was greeted by the UPS man - I supect that I made his day
JoAnne Wheeler

krisinpink
01-16-2009, 03:45 PM
Good for you young lady!

Sally2005
01-16-2009, 04:43 PM
You could have just went with the catsuit... he probably would not have objected. Good story...I have never got up the nerve to answer the front door, although I have considered it, I usually run and hide. High five!

Teri Jean
01-16-2009, 05:50 PM
I took a nap and was awaken by the door bell. Answered and found a co-worker gal that was working the elections this fall. Obviously dressed as a woman with makeup and heels, what do you say nothing and nothing has come of it. Oooooooops LOL. Keli

Kimberly Marie Kelly
01-16-2009, 06:04 PM
About a month ago I purposely was dressed up, ordered pizza and answered the door and got the delivery. Since then I answer the door in various modes of dress. Now I don't care how I answer the door. Very liberating. I suggest it to everyone..:battingeyelashes: