PDA

View Full Version : If You Were Born a GG?

JennyBaby
01-16-2009, 07:21 PM
For those of us that entertain the thought of being born as a GG, what kinda girl would you must want to be? Me, I really fantasize about being born as an Asian female. I think they are so beautifully sexy and the thought of being more submissive is a big turn on for me.

What do you all think?

Karren H
01-16-2009, 07:25 PM
Never said I wanted to be a girl......

Jo-Michelle
01-16-2009, 07:25 PM
My luck I'd probably been a tom boy. Wouldn't that have sucked. Here I am a male CD'er.
Nationality wise, Italian:battingeyelashes:

jazmine
01-16-2009, 07:49 PM
I wouldn't mind being an Asian girl. If I was born a GG, I think I'd like to fall somewhere around the Cathrine Zeta Jones/Sandra Bullock/Gina Gershon looking female. I know a couple girls, I'd absolutely love to look like , but they are friends, and you wouldn't know them. Anyways, I can see myself being like them, if I was born a girl.

JennyBaby
01-16-2009, 07:53 PM
I wouldn't mind being an Asian girl. If I was born a GG, I think I'd like to fall somewhere around the Cathrine Zeta Jones/Sandra Bullock/Gina Gershon looking female. I know a couple girls, I'd absolutely love to look like , but they are friends, and you wouldn't know them. Anyways, I can see myself being like them, if I was born a girl.

Good call, those are three very beautiful women!

Sandra Dunn
01-16-2009, 07:53 PM
I would probably be a high maintenance girl LOL

HUGS Sandra

Tasha McIntyre
01-16-2009, 07:54 PM
Tatiana Grigorieva. Tall strong and athletic. :daydreaming:

JennyBaby
01-16-2009, 08:12 PM
Specifically, I love the actress Jamie Chung (she was on the Real World). She is so stunningly beautiful!

TGMarla
01-16-2009, 08:48 PM
What would I be like if I'd been born female instead? It's the stuff fantasies and daydreams are all about....at least some of mine are. I'd probably be like the majority of other women my age out there, a working mom. Having to work, I'd like a job where wearing a dress or a skirt would not be out of place. Is that too much to ask? Hell, while we're at it, (you know...fantasizing!) I might as well be a rich woman. You know, fancy cars, fancy dress...someone else to raise the kids....No job!!! Now I want a yacht and a great big house....!

Ooooh! Diamonds! :battingeyelashes:

Maura_ohio
01-16-2009, 09:33 PM
I would adore to look into the mirror & see Jennifer Connolly or Pam Dawber to be looking back at me, or the actress who plays officer Zifa Davide on N.C.I.S...... beautiful, strong & good with guns & knives too......

Maura

MsSamanthaErica
01-16-2009, 09:39 PM
I've thought about it as well. Asian women are very beautiful, but something strikes me about being a taller than usual, striking blond Nordic model, like from Iceland. You know, the kind that can melt an iceberg they are that hot?

That's what I would probably choose to be. With long tresses and a tendency to wearing clothes just a tad too close to "is that legal?" :D

Hugs,
~Samantha

Gabrielle Hermosa
01-16-2009, 10:30 PM
If I were born a gg, I'd probably want to have the physical attributes of an asian woman. Not trying to jump on the bandwagon, but I do find asian women the most attractive in terms of my own personal taste. Of course, I'd be a lipstick lesbian if I were born a gg, no doubt about it. :heehee:

One thing I've noticed is that asian mtf crossdressers seem to be the most passable of the passable crossdressers I've seen on the net (imo). Lucky girls!

docrobbysherry
01-17-2009, 12:05 AM
Then, the only thing I'd have to do, would be go to the gym everyday. And wait for guys to throw $$ and opportunities at me! :D

And sex would be the best of all! Just lay there and let them do all the work until I was satisfied!:brolleyes:

Lorileah
01-17-2009, 12:09 AM
What I would be is a hard working married woman, What I want to be would be an exotic dancer and party girl.

sarahNZ
01-17-2009, 12:54 AM
Definately a girly girl, nice hips skinny waist and a good handfull, high mantainance but very much submissive at the same time, I don't need to be rich just pampered and loved. If I could look like Jessica Alba I would be content.:daydreaming:

Sophie_C
01-17-2009, 01:26 AM
For those of us that entertain the thought of being born as a GG, what kinda girl would you must want to be? Me, I really fantasize about being born as an Asian female. I think they are so beautifully sexy and the thought of being more submissive is a big turn on for me.

What do you all think?

I'd be quite fine simply being who I am, but just female. Obviously, being rather attractive would be nice and having no financial needs would make it more pleasant, but it wouldn't be necessary.

I suppose if I were to pick a person to look like it would be Megan Fox, but I only say that because she has the same eye color, hair color and skin tone as me. But, I'd really have to be reborn to look that good, since all the technology in the world isn't there yet.

kathrynjanos
01-17-2009, 01:40 AM
I have no idea what I WOULD look like. I imagine a tall woman, nearing 6', long dark blonde hair. Probably some nice knockers and damn fine legs.

Really, I'd want to be something like that though. Brunette or blonde being my preferred hair colors. Tall knockout, but still loose and VERY flexible. Really, I think I'd get a kick out of looking like Uma Thurman from Kill Bill, preferably with incredible death skills included.

Vicky_Scot
01-17-2009, 04:58 AM
If You Were Born a GG?

I would not be on this forum and would not be answering the question you posed.

Xx Vicky xX

BLUE ORCHID
01-17-2009, 07:33 AM
Just my luck I would probably be a F to M crossdresser wanting
to act like a manly man with a stick on mustashe and sideburns.
Be careful what you wish for!!!!!
ORCHID

Honey
01-17-2009, 08:27 AM
I would aspire to be someone like the size of Lily Allen, or Renee Zellweger.

I do like the pre weight loss Lily Allen.

I do believe I've been a female in a prior life - so maybe the next one I will have another chance. But like many others - probably would turn out to be a G to M going on how I am now.

JoAnne Wheeler
01-17-2009, 09:21 AM
If I had been born a GG, that would really mess up my love of crossdressing as a female

JoAnne Wheeler

Intertwined
01-17-2009, 09:30 AM
I'd be quite fine simply being who I am, but just female.

You took the words out of my mouth Sophie.

First, I do not want to be a woman, except for the fact, I could wear what I want without question.

Second, IF, I were born a GG, I would like to be almost exactly what I am now, minus the fur coat, a little extra junk in the trunk would be nice, fuller lips, and loose the Caveman eyebrows.

Kimberly Marie Kelly
01-17-2009, 09:38 AM
Shania Twain, she's tall, beautiful, sexy, talented, can sing and dance and is well off. :battingeyelashes:

JamieTG
01-17-2009, 10:36 AM
The defining aspect of my life has been to complete the Hawaii Ironman twice. If I had been born a girl I'd want to do the same thing. This is Lokelani McMichael, a girl from Hawaii who has done the Ironman numerous times. She has it all; strength, beauty, and endurance.
Jamie

Angie G
01-17-2009, 10:41 AM
If I was born a GG what kind of girl would I like to be. How about easy . And of course beautiful.:hugs:
Angie

Samantha Thomson
01-17-2009, 11:17 AM
i would say i would like to be either and asian girl myself or a girl like halle berry but would have to have big breasts 36c but that me

samantha

TinaH
01-17-2009, 11:40 AM
My luck I'd probably been a tom boy. Wouldn't that have sucked. Here I am a male CD'er.
Nationality wise, Italian:battingeyelashes:

My luck too!!

Amy Lynn3
01-17-2009, 11:54 AM
I'm sure I would want to be born in America and be smoking hot, be filthy rich and have enough talent to play any sport I wanted, along with being musically talented too. If I had that and was a GG I could/would be on top of the world.

JennSC
01-17-2009, 12:09 PM
No doubt, Catherine Bell, a no-nonsense, beautiful, fit girl, with just enough attitude to keep all the guys in check and guessing! IF ONLY!!!

LilSissyStevie
01-17-2009, 12:33 PM
I would probably end up looking like Nicole Bass:heehee:

http://www.sternfannetwork.com/media/NicoleBass/images/JanTana9sm.jpg

You certainly don't have to be a GG to be submissive. I don't know any GGs as submissive as I am.:spank:
:love:

Toni_Lynn
01-17-2009, 01:52 PM
Just my luck I would probably be a F to M crossdresser wanting to act like a manly man with a stick on mustashe and sideburns.
Be careful what you wish for!!!!!

Nothing wrong with that in my eyes .. would suit me to a T :)

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

curiouslooker
01-17-2009, 02:20 PM
Southern Bell.

Christina Nicole
01-17-2009, 02:25 PM
Not to offend anyone, but don't some of these seem a bit on the offensive side? Some of the posts seem to lean towards stereotypical depictions, which are not flattering.

Lorileah
01-17-2009, 02:30 PM
Not to offend anyone, but don't some of these seem a bit on the offensive side? Some of the posts seem to lean towards stereotypical depictions, which are not flattering.
You are probably right but then again we see ourselves in a stereotypic manner when we are dressed. What fun would it be to say I want to be a macho jerk who spits and drives a truck? We see ourselves dressed and doing what we think we would do dressed in the manner we want to be dressed. You didn't say what you would be ;)

Emily01
01-17-2009, 02:43 PM
i must like my mirror too much....i'd look like me ~ only a female me. guess i ought to let my imagination go, huh? lol

Lucypink
01-17-2009, 03:09 PM
I insist, I would love to be some thing close to Angelina Jolie, for the looks and her acts toward helping others... and yes the big bucks too.

Lucy

Kathleen Grace
01-18-2009, 11:30 AM
I'd probably be a combanation of Carol Burnett and Julie Andrews. Heavy on the Carol lighter on the Julie. See my new sig?

Rachel Morley
01-18-2009, 02:37 PM
If I had been born a GG what kind of GG? The fact I was a GG in itself would go a very long way to satisfying me on its own! ... never mind about the details :)

However, I do get what you're saying. I think I'd like to be a female version of myself as I am now (same personality, same sense of humor, intelligence etc) only I'd like to younger (21?) and with a prettier face. :D

Sarah...
01-18-2009, 03:34 PM
I really fantasize about being born as an Asian female. I think they are so beautifully sexy and the thought of being more submissive is a big turn on for me.

Hmmmm. I imagine not all Asian females are more submissive?:strugglin

However, to contribute to the original question, just a female version of me is fine thanks. My thoughts. My interests. My family.

Sarah...

Tamera
01-18-2009, 06:09 PM
Maybe in my next life I will be a GG.

And if I am I will watch my weight, never get pregnant, and drive all the "boys" insane.
Hugs,
Tamera

sometimes_miss
01-19-2009, 09:28 AM
If I could be someone who already exists, it would be Maria Sharapova; a tremendously talented and beautiful woman, with a very bright future.

If I had been someone average, who I most likely could have been, based on my sister's looks, I might have been able to come close to this, and have been a typical 'girl next door'. My sis was bright, and both of us had at least a bit of sports talent, so maybe I'd have been a cheerleader or majorette or something like that (back in the 70's there really weren't much in the way of woman's sports going on). Growing up, I did have blond hair, and in high school was in decent shape. Might have been the same as a girl. Would probably looked similar to this:

Heather_Marie
01-19-2009, 09:39 AM
I would be a southern bell type of girl with some victorin style in me but I know I would be a lipstick lesbian.

Rachaelb64
01-19-2009, 09:50 AM
Probably like most of the women in my family, strong, independent, no-nonsense and stylish :D

Lora Olivia
01-19-2009, 10:10 AM
If I had been born a GG, I would probably be much as I am now. I would hope that I would be a lot lighter with some of this body redistributed to all the right places.:battingeyelashes:

Joy Carter
01-19-2009, 10:20 AM
Ladies looks are here for only a short time. Beauty is in the heart and mind. I'd just be happy to be female, and happy with who I am.

Babette
01-19-2009, 10:53 AM
Ladies looks are here for only a short time. Beauty is in the heart and mind. I'd just be happy to be female, and happy with who I am.

I'm with Joy on this one. Adding to the beauty in the heart and mind, I would desire to have confidence, intelligence and determination. Ultimately, I would be honored if people deemed me kind, honest and benevolent.

:2c:

Babette

death6
01-19-2009, 11:20 AM
not sure what i would look like...but i know i would be a lesbian

Teri Jean
01-19-2009, 05:51 PM
Catherine Bell, yessssssssss mam. Keli

Schatten Lupus
01-19-2009, 06:18 PM
I'd probably would have been a goth girl (emphasis on GOTH, not to be confused with emo), with a helluva bad ass streak. I would've had fun in high school out drinking the boys, having a feminine appearance, but still able to kick someone's ass if needed.

Cheryl T
01-19-2009, 06:38 PM
I would love to be just like Catherine Bell...

Vivian Chen
01-19-2009, 08:14 PM
The way I dress now is the kind of GG I want to be. That's the reason I wear what I wear.

trudycd
01-29-2009, 03:33 PM
its an interesting question to ponder - I think if I was born a GG, I'd feel totally at home in my skin, my slightly feminine body form would be a total asset rather than a disadvantage it can be as a guy, and I would be a completely unique person, beautiful in my own way as would each of us that has ever had that desire... isn't that what we're playing out?

Rosaliy Lynne
01-29-2009, 03:40 PM
Right on.
Of course I so love the girl I can be that I am her all the time except for work of course.

cindym5_04
01-29-2009, 03:48 PM
If I were born a gg, I'd lean either one of two ways looks-wise. It'd either be along the lines of someone like Jennifer Love Hewitt, but moreso I think I'd want to be a little thicker girl with some tummy, a larger behind and big boobs and thick thighs (like the women I tend to go for).

Jess_cd32
01-29-2009, 03:59 PM
I'd go for being Raquel Welch, even at her age now she still looks fantastic.

Carly D.
01-29-2009, 05:44 PM
If I were unlucky enough to be born a girl I would have been a tomboy.. (I hated dressing up when I was younger and that differs with being a cross dresser.. but I don't see cross dressing as dressing up but rather wearing clothes I feel good in).. but one thing I think I would wear would be heels.. I just love the way they feel.. I don't know why...

abundantly_me
01-29-2009, 11:02 PM
Then, the only thing I'd have to do, would be go to the gym everyday. And wait for guys to throw $$ and opportunities at me! :D

And sex would be the best of all! Just lay there and let them do all the work until I was satisfied!:brolleyes:

I don't mean to get off topic, but honesty what MAN wants a WOMAN to just lay there? I have found that the many men I have gone with, that was probably the number one complaint!