PDA

View Full Version : Skirts vs Pants

cdcheryl
06-13-2005, 03:10 PM
As I sit here and the temperature is almost at 90 and i go to put on my shorts to go run some errands I started to think how lucky woman are to just be able to grab a light flowy skirt and pull it on throw on a tank top and some sandals and they are off. I grabbed my heavy sweaty shorts and pulled them on zipped my fly and fixed my belt and the sweat already started to come out in my crotch where all that extra heavy material is whereas with a skirt you get a nice breeze and a feeling of openess. Even if it just throwing on a nice sundress 1 item of clothing (and if you choose to go commando thats the only thing) there is nothing to make you sweat. I do think that as I drive through the city on a cold freezing morning and I see all the woman in skirts and boots because they have a dress code in their office and old man winter is blowing upskirt :eek: then that is the only time i would rather have on pants. Any thoughts on this ladies +?

MelindaC
06-13-2005, 05:58 PM
I agree with you completely in every detail. I feel lots cooler and better in a dress or skirt ---- and a lot more comfortable, too. I have a pelvic nerve injury from a botched biopsy years ago that pants just aggravate, with the chafing and all. Plus prostate treatments that seem to have thrown my body thermostat off. It can be cold as the dickens and I'm comfy while everybody else is shivering. For me, dresses and skirts are really blessed relief........

MisterMissy
06-13-2005, 07:46 PM
I hate having to wear pants.
Certain bodily parts were meant to breathe and that just stifles them.
Everyone should wear skirts! (panties or thongs optional)

cdcheryl
06-13-2005, 09:15 PM
As much as I love pantyhose even I think sometimes it is too hot, just throw the skirt on and you are good to go it just is not fair sometimes to have to wear pants

JoannaDees
06-13-2005, 10:24 PM
Try women's shorts. They are shorter and lighter. No ugly, baggy, heavyweight things. Much nicer.

Holly
06-13-2005, 11:54 PM
Try women's shorts. They are shorter and lighter. No ugly, baggy, heavyweight things. Much nicer.Joanna, you're absolutely right! I couldn't believe the difference.

pantylover1
06-14-2005, 06:05 PM
Skirts for me thank you very much, and on a hot summer day a nice light airy sun dress no panties, ahhhh feel the breeze :eek:

Bernice

JoAnnDallas
06-14-2005, 06:24 PM
Perfer either a skirt or dress over pants, unless I need to put on my "Everyday Clothes", then it's pants. I did make the mistake of wearing pantyhose under my genes Sunday. We went to watch my Neice finish the 60 mile "Breast Cancer Walk" and with the heat, it was a little uncomfortable. Thre were even a men's group walking. Each one of them had a PINK wig on and PINK T-Shirts.

ronna
06-14-2005, 08:08 PM
There is absolutely no doubt--
a skirt without panties has to be the most free combination
I'd like to try this myself

Sara60
06-16-2005, 05:54 AM
To me skirts are the best way to go. It's good to show some of your leg off.

Andreia_Br
06-16-2005, 08:37 AM
I love skirts! Preferably very short ones! The feeling of walking down the streets showing off your legs and having men hitting on you is just great! :)

cdcheryl
06-17-2005, 08:54 AM
seeing some other pics of you in other threads i think you should wear skirts and dresses all the time because you have some sexy legs going on there :)

eleventhdr
06-17-2005, 01:38 PM
Yes indeed this i have been advocating for some time now. But still men are not really allowed to wear them as of yet. But why I still do not know. To me it makes perfect sense males in skirts and dresses females in pants if that is what they truly do want . OH well one of these days very soon we can but hope. I would chuck it all to be able to dress this way whenever i do choose. which would be most of the time indeed. Suzy!.

Kimberly
06-17-2005, 02:02 PM
grumble.... warm weather... grumble... without a skirt.

don't remind me... grumble.

Kelly_on_platforms
06-17-2005, 02:09 PM
Light skirt or a sundress without panties is my favorite. Feels great with just a pair of wooden slides or flip flops.

alise
06-18-2005, 05:52 AM
Hi girls !

Personnaly, i prefer pants as skirt; most of the time. When i look in the mirror, i appreciate the way i look in a nice pair of jeans. Howerver, when it's really warm, nothing more confortable than a skirt. But wearing skirt or dress most of the time, not for me.

Michelle I
06-18-2005, 06:42 AM
Wendy:

Very nice picture, love the look and your hair style :) . Is it your own hair, looks great.

Melissa

Fionax
06-18-2005, 08:10 AM
Hi Girls,

I must share this with you all. Here in UK we haven'r had much chance to escape fom pants this year, but this weekend, we are having what we call a heatwave 75+ and then there can be no doubt abour the wonderous feeling of a floaty skirt about the legs. really deep in you hearts can you really say that pants are a better bet when it hots up: the flow of cool air brushing around your panties...hm hm hm. Now is the time to be a real woman.

And I am in a dream world today: my SO has gone off on a trip, and at last I can revel in my eBay purchases. I can dress all day and night trying out combinations, just as a real girl should do. This week end will stay with me for ever.

So here goes

cdcheryl
06-27-2005, 09:26 AM
I was over my in laws yesterday in the pool all day and it was so hot and i knew that later that day I had to go to a big birthday party at a hall that I could not miss, well about 3 in the afternoon i had to go home with the wife and change and I went up to my room and took off my bathing suit and jumped in the shower, I got out and walked into the bedroom and figured out what to wear as I was sweating to beat the band all I wanted to do was grab a soft flowy skirt throw on a light blouse and some sandals and go,BUT NOOOOOOOO I had to pull out my long pants and pull them up my sweaty legs pull on some socks and a shirt and put on my shoes, sometimes life is not fair. Went to the party and I just spent the whole time looking at all the other ladies in their cool dresses and skirts and their strappy sandals all comfortable and relaxed :mad: .

emmicd
06-27-2005, 04:11 PM
Skirts and sundresses are great for summer but when you're in the closet womens trousers are fine with me with a womens swimsuit underneath.

Emmi

Angela Burke
07-02-2005, 07:37 PM
skirts! skirts! skirts!

skirts forever!

Krystal Lee
07-03-2005, 10:59 AM
No contest!! Skirts or a sun dress for sure but I always wear panties. I remember my mother telling me always wear clean underwear in case you have to go to the hospital. Fortunitly my only emergency trip to the hospital I had clean panties on but unfortunitly not a skirt or dress. Hugs Krystal.

Angela Burke
07-03-2005, 11:30 AM
skirts! skirts! skirts! forever
and ever
amen

Angela Burke
07-03-2005, 12:48 PM
once again

skirts rule!!!

Kaye_martin
07-03-2005, 12:54 PM
I can't even spell pnts :)

kaye_martin

cdcheryl
07-06-2005, 12:40 AM
Seems like skirts is winning (gee I wonder why) just got back from a week in maine with the family and everywhere we went I look and look and all the skirts and dresses just jump out at me and I feel more and more like just screaming out I WANT TO WEAR SKIRTS AND DRESSES but then the moment passes and I return to reality and look down at my shorts and just be content in knowing that I do on the side

Heather Daniels
07-06-2005, 08:37 AM
Definately skirts for this girl. :D

kymmieLorain
07-06-2005, 12:49 PM
I get soo julious. when it is hot and I am stuck wearing shorts. In my former Job I usually wore black dockers, when you work on copiers dark colors are the best. When It got hot I would have loved to wear a nice skirt, not even a mini just one to keep cool.
Accually thankful I have left that career and start a new career path in Jan.

Kymmie

Tristen Cox
07-06-2005, 01:47 PM
Hmm I could have sworn I voted here. No matter. Skirts always. Pants don't allow your legs to breathe. Why cover them up when you dress up? Not me baby :D

CharlotteSomers
07-06-2005, 06:33 PM
Ok, I know you have seen this before, but sometimes a girl just has to show off her trunk by wearin tight pants. I do love my skirts though.

http://storage.msn.com/x1pnp_rgmi5o52weK3RwS1ff8XmOs2mqG0hCEfBbpvCllXm4Vk BFVTp_sQYu3Q9r2iFjbZP7rtBFbHvlvQL0NLHzg2o22qWSVGPe ZYnQhzYlmphahhwuXp5P-qAxZN2SpuB

Ashley in Virginia
07-06-2005, 06:44 PM
I vote for tight jeans. :) something hiphugging with a cute belt.

Wendy me
07-06-2005, 06:58 PM
bouth i was a skirt girl but loseing some pounds jeans are a new toy and more shopping....

obsessedwithpantyhose
07-06-2005, 07:20 PM
i live in Phoenix Arizona and im in pantyhose 24/7 even in the heat of the summers..i find they keep me cooler than if i was bare legged..i also would prefer a short skirt over shorts as i get the ventilation of a breeze,, did i mention i dont own any panties of any kind??? dont need them when ur wearing PANTYhose....

i ran some errands the other day while wearing my little black skirt and a long t shirt,suntan pantyhose, and needin a shave on my face.. if anyone noticed they didnt show it....

my legs r my best feature so i do so luv to show them off in pantyose,, not to many people notice im wearing pantyhose when im out and about :D

FionaAlexis
07-07-2005, 07:32 AM
No. I don't really like pants and I prefer wearing skirts. However I do feel that I should wear pants as they seem to be the clothes of choice of most of the local GGs.

Fiona xx

Laurie Ann
07-07-2005, 07:58 PM
If I had my choice and unfortunately I do not I would wear skirts, sundresses or a dress all the time. I could show off my legs and they definitely go better with heels

Clare
07-07-2005, 10:24 PM
I just spent the whole time looking at all the other ladies in their cool dresses and skirts and their strappy sandals all comfortable and relaxed

Oh, I know this feeling of frustration!

Its just a simple thing, but society says its a no no for men - arrrgh!

Christine