PDA

View Full Version : Chicken Fillets

Shelby
01-17-2009, 12:56 AM
I don't like to post to often, but I just had to share this funny story with you all. First I work at a high school as the Technical Director for the theater productions. We are currently performing a play and since the sets and lights were all very simple, I handled some of the makeup and costumes for our cast. After 20 years of theater, I have some experience applying makeup.

This one young girl is supposed to play a sort of ****ty gold digger set in more less in the Dickens era. The dress that the Director found for is very nice but slightly big in the chest area. The Director commented that the girl should fill it out with socks or something or we need some sort of outer fashion waist cincher.

So I pulled the Director off to the side and told that I could come up with something and explained why I have some fake boobs that stick on. So the next day I brought the sticky boobs, and a larger par of non-stick forms along with a black bustier. I gave them to the Director with obvious instructions that no one is to know that they are mine. The Director reasured me that of course since, "they are just for theater use, right"?

So she went into the bathroom with the young actress to show her what she should wear. The young lady loves wearing them including the bra. She calls the sticky boobs "Chicken Fillets." As I am sitting in the room applying a nose and make-up to a rookie actor axplaining why he needs to start shaving his unibrow, I hear the girl ask the Director if she could keep the bra, she loves wearing it and is showing it off to everyone in the make-up room with lots of mirrors for viewing (and the wonder why so many male teachers get in trouble?) The Director told her since they were borrowed from another theater, she would ask all the while I am trying to bite my tongue from laughing. Before the show, the young lady informed us all that she has also added in the larger breast forms and is enjoying them. Before the cast went on stage, they had a pep talk and got into a huddle, they choose to say "Chicken Fillets" as they broke the huddle.

So to sum up, I have a borrowed out a pair of my breast forms and bustier to a teenager who loves wearing them and wants to keep them. This is sort of thing can almost seems normal in theater. I haven't decided if I'll let her keep the bra or not, I kinda like it myself.

jazmine
01-17-2009, 01:07 AM
Pretty neat story!

So how did you "explain" it to the director??

Sally2005
01-17-2009, 01:14 AM
That sounds like a lot of fun. Did you tell the director you CD? Or just that you had them from past theater work? I hope you get them back...

missizzy
01-17-2009, 06:23 AM
If you like it, you should keep it.
Uhm.. If she really likes it, I think you should tell her where she can buy it.

(p/s: I never thought she would call it as a Chicken Fillet. LOL)

Teri Jean
01-17-2009, 08:52 AM
Wow, what a great way of sharing. I hope you get them and the bra back but also pass the information of where they can be purchased. The other question of have you told the director of your CDing is a choice only you can do but it would be fun to see his reaction. Keli

beenherelongtime
01-17-2009, 09:00 AM
could become expensive

JoAnne Wheeler
01-17-2009, 09:18 AM
Chicken filets - now that is a new way of calling them
JoAnne Wheeler

Shelby
01-17-2009, 11:48 AM
When working amongst teenagers in a school, it is probably best not share to much info on things like where she can get that type of bra and breast forms. Granted in the theater, subjects like this are not as strange, but this theater is in a high shool.

As for my co worker the Director, as close as we are as friends and collegues, I have no desire to share with her what I do on my own personal time. There are 2 other gg's that I would rather tell first. So all is well.

docrobbysherry
01-17-2009, 11:57 AM
That GGs like to have large breasts, too!?:eek:

PamelaTX
01-17-2009, 03:38 PM
Isn't CDing acting or playing a role, at least to some extent?

amy canada
01-17-2009, 03:43 PM
So what are you going to use in the mean time?