PDA

View Full Version : Interesting questions from co-workers

Teri Jean
01-17-2009, 09:32 AM
One of the first people to find out I CD was a co-worker who I love dearly and she is incharge of communications on campus. The other day my work cell phone crapped out and when I contacted her she said she would order a new one for me, do you want a blue case or a pink one? I decided on the blue as not to draw to much attention. We laughed over that for a good while.

The other one is a female supervisor who, over coffee, discussed the outfit I wore for Halloween asked how often I CD. All I could think of was the truth and replied with "as often as I can". She smiled and left it at that. Being good friends we parted with a hug.

Has anyone had this kind of responses from their co-workers? I know there is or can be other kinds of comments. Huggs Keli :love:

Cissy Chiana
01-17-2009, 09:46 AM
nothing about clothes, just make up, as I often wear heavy black eyeliner and black nailpolish in drab (and one time I wore full make up with near white foundation and power (thank the goddess for talc) with black lippy, eyeliner and eyeshadow) a few of my female colleagues at work have asked me where I get my stuff from and I often tell them, while they tell me a few handy hints that have helped me perfect my make up, like lightly licking the tip of my eyeliner pencils before i use them as it makes it go on easier and I'm less likely to stab myself in the eye!

Angie G
01-17-2009, 10:30 AM
I could never let my co-workers know hot this bunch.:hugs:
Angie

Katrina red nails
01-17-2009, 04:14 PM
No way any of my workmates will ever know. They are all "look how much ale i can drink on a Friday night". Unless one of them ......... Naah

Sandra Dunn
01-18-2009, 02:37 AM
I went out one holloween night as me and a worker from the shop recognized me and we say he hit on me.LOL The make up was poorly done and the hair was not done well either so there wasn't much of a transition other then I was wearing a dress.

This was on a Friday and so it wasn't until Monday that he spread the word about my being a girl that night. My supervisor always said what I did on my time was my business and he pretty much kept to that. There was one worker that came up to me and asked the question of confusion " you went as a girl?". I just replied yes and what about it? He asked agian and I said so what.

I didn't say much to the employee who saw me that night, except I did let every one know that he did hit on me and that turn the attention on him. He really never said much about it to me after that for some reason.

Now I am retired from there and the next job I get I would like to get it as me.

HUGS Sandra

JoAnne Wheeler
01-18-2009, 03:46 PM
Not yet !
JoAnne Wheeler

Kelli Michelle
01-18-2009, 03:56 PM
I am in a very conservative occupation, which at this point seems pretty stifling. i mean, heck, i can't even wear earrings. I imagine if anyone got to the point of mentioning something about my "other side" i would probably be out on my ear. That's why i am looking for a job, where I can, perhaps, express myself a little more.

Tracii G
01-18-2009, 04:06 PM
I think the office ladies have figured me out but the rest I don't think they would be very forgiving.