PDA

View Full Version : So I had to do a quick change last night...

Marianne
06-13-2005, 04:53 PM
Was sitting happily reading a book, tv on in the background, cold beer at my side. Legs stretched out, freshly painted toenails gleaming, wearing a light summer dress, bra with falsies, and panties.

At around 9pm the phone rings, caller id kicks in and announces it's someone calling from the main apartment entrance, I figure it must be someone I know, since I don't get *any* random callers.

So I pick up and a deep male voice says, in a very hurried tone "<insert town name> Police here, can you open the door?". So I ask, "Can you give me a quick whoop on the siren so I know you're really the Police?".

Two seconds later, "WHOOP WHOOP".

So I buzz the door open and in 40 seconds flat I change into jeans, t-shirt, socks and sneakers.

I figure it must be an emergency or something, and I don't want to be having to rush to the station (or Hospital or whatever) in a summer dress (especially since I wasn't wearing makeup and hadn't shaved!).

After a few minutes there's no-one at the apartment door, so I take a walk down to see what's happening.

There's two squad cars, an ambulance and a paramedic truck all outside the main entrance...

Seems like they'd got a call from someone else and couldn't raise them on the intercom/security system, so they just buzzed everyone until they got someone to open the door. Since I'm near the top of the list alphabetically, they got me first.

Now, if I'd had makeup and a wig on, I wouldn't have panicked. It was the unshaven and no make-up that got me! :)

RachelDenise
06-13-2005, 05:09 PM
Isn't there a girl scout motto that says be prepared???? +?

Wendy me
06-13-2005, 05:09 PM
oh the stripper in us comes out fast,........nearly 1 hour to get ready....20 seconds to take it all off hide it and redress...............in drabs,,,,,,,,,,,,

Marianne
06-13-2005, 05:32 PM

Yah, but I don't have a girl scout uniform! :p

Teddie
06-13-2005, 05:33 PM

No. But, there should be. And, I've been there, and done that. Out of the girl clothes just like a magician.

Holly
06-13-2005, 05:47 PM
My heart just started beating again and it didn't even happen to me!

GypsyKaren
06-13-2005, 06:00 PM
It is amazing how fast one can peel off the clothes while running 50mph down the hallway, like you're on fire or something. I call it "the dance", and I've done it more than a few times myself over the years.
GypsyKaren

Wenda
06-13-2005, 07:53 PM
The one that kills me is when the doorbell rings, I strip my breastforms, pull on my denim shirt and my jeans, open the door, and it is someone canvassing for the humane society or cancer or whatever!!! I have an inexpensive walmart video surveillance at work that I am considering installing at home. I am just not confident enough to answer the door en femme. wenda.

Tiffy
06-13-2005, 07:57 PM
I am sorry that happened to you sweety. But that was a great laugh, Thanks.

Kisses, April

pantylover1
06-13-2005, 08:14 PM
Ah yes "THE DANCE" done that myself a few times , gets tougher as you get older :D

Bernice

Alie
06-13-2005, 08:39 PM
To bad there arn't very many telephone booths to do quick change in anymore. . .

Marianne
06-13-2005, 09:09 PM
I am sorry that happened to you sweety. But that was a great laugh, Thanks.

Kisses, April

Thanks! All part of this life tho. On one hand, a learning experience about myself , knowing my 'limits' and facing my fears. I generally deal with those using humor.

"Oh shit, cops at the door and me without makeup!"

Just understanding that particular line, instead of "Oh shit, cops at the door and I'm wearing false boobies and a dress!".

It's one thing to read it, say it, it's a completely different thing to FEEL it.

A total mixture of thoughts going at a bazillion mph. A total lesson in self-image and self-identity in the span of a few seconds.

Thinking back on it, I actually learned a HUGE amount about myself in the span of about 3 seconds, because my very first thought was "oh shit, and me without makeup and a wig!".

With those 3 seconds, I reacted to the feminine side of myself. That, in and of itself, told me something that perhaps months of therapy could not.

and I have to admit, the humor side is priceless, you can't buy *that* on eBay! :)

Cissy Suzie
06-13-2005, 09:24 PM
Woo Hoo!

Years ago I was all dressed up and had just lit a little doobie, yes ladies I was one of those incorrigible hippie freaks. I just liked to dress up like a girl!

So, anyway my little apartment looked like a Cheech and Chong movie! A huge fog of very odorous Mary Jee Wana smoke everywhere and a rather stoked Suzie complete with very loud Jefferson Airplane coming out of the stereo!

Suddenly there was a loud knocking on my door, "Atlanta City Detective Squad!" I almost had a stroke! :eek:

No time to change, no time to do anything, I was already imagining myself in the city lock up in a dress, and that was just all wrong! :(

I opened the door and the fog of smoke wafted out to greet two guys in suits flashing badges :cry: All I could do was smile and say, "Yes officers can I help you?" I thought I would die.

They looked at each other and laughed, and one said, "You obviously aren't who we're looking for, you're caucasion. You're lucky we aren't uniformed officers, because they would arrest you just for the way this place smells! Now close the door and thank your lucky stars!" They were laughing at me, but I didn't go to jail!

Good Karma? Hee hee I like to think so! Either that or the Goddess was watching over me that evening ;)

Jadeanne
06-13-2005, 09:49 PM
Hi all,

I keep a bag of drab clothes in my upstairs computer room for emergency changes and once I really needed it!

I'm my next door neighbors' computer expert.

My next door neighbor (GG) had a computer problem and her husband was away, came over and asked my wife if I could give her some advice. I wasn't wearing makeup, so I changed while she was waiting downstairs.

I then went next door with her and showed her how to do something minor on the windows desktop.

That was one of the very few times I went out of the house underdressed (satin panties).

Jadeanne

lorna2cute
06-13-2005, 09:50 PM
I can totally relate, hon.... I have things like this happening ALL THE TIME. If it isn't one thing, it's another. :rolleyes:

I used to live in a quiet area, but not anymore. In the past 2 years alone, there have been kids breaking into cars, loud disturbances at all hours (kids fighting), a burglary, a fire (some girl driving crashed into a brick fence, setting some bushes & her car ablaze in the process)

And just recently there was a car parked in front of my house at 1am. When I waked outside to approach the car, he peeled out real fast. I immediately got on the phone with the police, gave them a description of the car & plate number & asked them to have a police car drive around.

Oddly enough, during all of these incidents, I was dressed, just trying to relax at home.

Here's one even sicker - I live in a suburban area. An area that's supposed to be quiet. But the word quiet is no longer in my vocabulary. There's ALWAYS something going on, no matter WHAT time it is. :(

Donna Delite
06-13-2005, 09:53 PM
I'll bet you were sweating it for a while, weren't you????

Marianne
06-13-2005, 10:07 PM
I'll bet you were sweating it for a while, weren't you????

Who me? about 4 seconds.

JoannaDees
06-13-2005, 10:16 PM
Sounds like premature emasculation to me!

Wait, that doesn't make sense, does it. Premature masculation?

orchard
06-13-2005, 11:32 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woo Hoo!

Years ago I was all dressed up and had just lit a little doobie, yes ladies I was one of those incorrigible hippie freaks. I just liked to dress up like a girl!

So, anyway my little apartment looked like a Cheech and Chong movie! A huge fog of very odorous Mary Jee Wana smoke everywhere and a rather stoked Suzie complete with very loud Jefferson Airplane coming out of the stereo!

Suddenly there was a loud knocking on my door, "Atlanta City Detective Squad!" I almost had a stroke!

No time to change, no time to do anything, I was already imagining myself in the city lock up in a dress, and that was just all wrong!

I opened the door and the fog of smoke wafted out to greet two guys in suits flashing badges All I could do was smile and say, "Yes officers can I help you?" I thought I would die.

They looked at each other and laughed, and one said, "You obviously aren't who we're looking for, you're caucasion. You're lucky we aren't uniformed officers, because they would arrest you just for the way this place smells! Now close the door and thank your lucky stars!" They were laughing at me, but I didn't go to jail!

Good Karma? Hee hee I like to think so! Either that or the Goddess was watching over me that evening
----------------
that is the best story ever!

Rikki
06-14-2005, 11:22 PM
Oh yeah, the way we can change quickly and under some strange circomstances.

One night while driving truck, I was wearing a skirt ,blouse, falseies,wig and makeup, what should appear is an open sign for the weigh station,BTW, for years of traveling that stretch a high way it had never been open when I went through, anyways I started striping and changeing cloth as fast as anybody could and trying to slow down an eighteen wheeler from seventy miles an hour to make the thirty mph exit. Thank god that I never wear heavy make up and it was a warm night because I didn't get the makeup off, nor did I get a shirt on. I only managed to get in to a pair a jeans. The rest a the night I stayed in drab with a heart beat that I didn't think would ever get back to normal. Just one a the horrifing experiances of the quick change.

Rikki

Tasha Norval
06-15-2005, 03:48 AM
wow! That's a really scary thing to go through. :eek:

I had a real bad experience with a fire alarm.

I was asleep in my dorm room about 10 in the morning (I know, late college sleeper) and suddenly our building alarm goes off. I snap awake and realize I'm in lingere from the night before. Worse, I had been practicing my makeup and had everything still on: eye liner, lipstick, polish, even perfume. Eeek!

And as if things weren't bad enough, I had roommates who were already leaving. Somehow between getting tangled in my own cross-straps and literally running around in circles I manage to get my makeup off before the alarm stops. It left me with a real...vunerable feeling that I did not like at all.

cindybarnes
06-15-2005, 05:17 AM
Marianne, that sure will mess up some relaxing girl time wont it LOL.
It seems a lot of us have a quick change story :)
I hadnt had to do the quick change for a while, but a few months ago I was in my room with my desk and computer in it, enjoying a rare week day off putting on my makeup , I have a good veiw of my driveway from there too,, and a small truck pulls up in front of my garage door,, I freaked and did the fast face cleaning, off with the bra, just in time to see them leaving,,, it was the gas meter reader LOL
Cindy

Natalie x
06-15-2005, 03:45 PM
Don't you think it's a sad society that makes us feel so vulnerable, when it's them who have the problem?

Crystal Harmony
06-16-2005, 12:07 AM
Thats funny girl,lucky they didnt burst through your door.I listen to my scanner 24 7 so i would know if they were coming for any such reason.Always good to have a bit of action in your unit block.