PDA

View Full Version : Strange Week

Rachaelb64
01-17-2009, 04:47 PM
I had a strange week, but I'm not completely sure why?

Monday: I was having one of those days, asking myself why I crossdress, feeling a bit low thinking I should try and cut down on dressing. Feeling I should put my clothes away.

And the week went on like that up and down like that....

Then Friday things 'strung' back to 'normal', well what normal for me anyway.

So he I am all dolled up again tpying this...., trying to figure out what happen to me this week

Like I said Strange Week :)

Kim_Bitzflick
01-17-2009, 09:00 PM
It sounds to me like you are experiencing the typical female hormone thing.

Angie G
01-17-2009, 09:13 PM
Glad you snapped out of it Rachael. I'd hate to have tocome over there and slap you hun.:hugs:
Angie

JoAnne Wheeler
01-18-2009, 03:51 PM
CDer P M S
JoAnne Wheeler

Rachaelb64
01-18-2009, 04:22 PM
You know the closest feeling like that was always just before I'd purge and no I haven't! last time was about 4yrs ago :)

But the feeling was the same.

Mmmm.... just a wee bit strange :)

Gabrielle Hermosa
01-18-2009, 04:30 PM
We all have our off-days, be it about crossdressing or anything in life. I have many off-days - about a variety of things. When this happens, I hold on to the knowledge that it is an off-day and everything I'm thinking is incorrect and therefore I should not make any decisions or act upon them while I feel that way. I've experienced enough off-days to know when I'm having one.

It doesn't help the way I feel during an off-day, but this methodology does keep me from doing anything I'll regret later on.

I'm glad you're feeling normal again. :)

What's "normal" feel like, btw? I'd really like to know. :heehee:

Celeste
01-18-2009, 04:34 PM
Rachael that sounds like a normal week for me ,I'm always bouncing around with it, then at some point I'll say "don't sweat it, just go with the flow".I think its important that we don't crucify ourselves during those low points.

Tracii G
01-18-2009, 04:41 PM
+1.

Rachaelb64
01-18-2009, 04:45 PM
What's "normal" feel like, btw? I'd really like to know. :heehee:[/QUOTE]

You know Gabrielle when I find I'll you know :devil:

Rachaelb64
01-18-2009, 04:48 PM
Rachael that sounds like a normal week for me ,I'm always bouncing around with it, then at some point I'll say "don't sweat it, just go with the flow".I think its important that we don't crucify ourselves during those low points.

Thats become my life's motto, 'Go with the flow'

I've just haven't felt like that in a long while. I'd accepted my CDing and become more at ease with myself. This has just the sort caught me on off guard :)

JennSC
01-18-2009, 04:54 PM
Rachel honey, I think most of us have experienced that at least once! I have probably spent close to $10K on clothes, wigs, shoes, etc. because of purges... Of course, when I return to me, I have a great excuse to go shopping!!! LOL :heehee:

TerriM
01-18-2009, 05:04 PM
I know exactly how you felt. Even after all these years i still struggle with my femme side. I can not get out much and find that very frustrating. I just say to myself that I will get a chance to get out eventually. I think when I admitted to myself years ago that my femme side was a part of me and was not going away it gave me so peace.