PDA

View Full Version : Oh this is going to be sooooo cute.....

Sherry-Stephanie
01-18-2009, 01:35 PM
I have dressed for about two months....for various reasons I just haven't...the "girl" kind of went on the shelf for awhile...loosing the two dogs and then the wife having the stroke and being in the hospital and then home....

Anyway, today I'm all dressed...from head to toe more or less...toes nails painted and fingernails as well....and then everything else to boot....

Well yesterday the wife and I went shopping and got a few things at Goodwill. Three things didn't fit so they need to be returned....and the wife said we'd take them back this afternoon after she gets home from work. I jsut talked to her and she mentioned "be ready when I get home and we'll go take the stuff back". I said OK but I'm not going into the store. She said why???? and I said I have my nails on...and she giggled...then I said plus I'm dressed today...then she laughed and said "Oh well maybe you should stay home"...and I said why are you embrassed to be with me? and she said "no"....so we're going to go into town together as girls...this will be the first time that we've been out and I've been Stephanie....

Now this is going to be real intereting....

Speaking of which....what was your first time that you and your wife or SO went out as two girls???? How did it go and where did you go????

Obviously I'll be posting laetr how it went.....

Stephanie

JennSC
01-18-2009, 01:55 PM
How very cool!

Can't wait to hear how it goes SS!

StacyCD
01-18-2009, 02:40 PM
Since my SO has not seen me dressed enfemme, I guess going out together is a long way off. However, I will live vicariously through your exploits. Have fun!

Sherry-Stephanie
01-18-2009, 02:52 PM
Hey I've only started dressing 10 months ago..so it's still a work in progress but the wife been along on this journey all the way and we're going more or less at her pace....

Now you more experienced gals think this all "old hat" and for you it is...but for this girl it's a milestone for marking progress....hopefully it will just be the begining of getting out together as "the girls" and also more comfortability for her with me as Stephanie....

Carin's Wife GG
01-18-2009, 03:10 PM
I hope your wife is doing well. Should she or you need to talk just PM me.

Louise.

Lora Olivia
01-18-2009, 03:20 PM
Sounds like you ladies are going to have a bit of fun. My SO and I have been out many times now, shopping, lunch, etc. It really gets easier each time. Enjoy!!!

Oh the first time we went out it was dinner and a movie and I was so nervous my knees actually shook in the restaurant, I am sure people read me but we had no problems. Now it is becoming as natural as if I was a man, even better I can browse the clothes racks and no one pays attention

JoAnne Wheeler
01-18-2009, 03:21 PM
WOW - looks like your Spouse is really accepting of you
JoAnne Wheeler

vikki2020
01-18-2009, 03:34 PM
Hope you enjoy the day to the fullest. You are lucky to have such a cool wife! I can only dream of this happening at my house:daydreaming:Have fun!

Di
01-18-2009, 03:35 PM
Can't wait to hear how it went. This isn't our first time story cause we have been out as two girls so much I can't remember right now the first time.
But what I did remember was Shers first time in a grocery store
.....she was anxious about it...not sure why......but we were dating then 3 yrs back and I had a 9 hr drive to get here and it was a day before a holiday and it was right before closing........the stores were packed...and I was soooo worried about finding what I wanted I never even thought...I just ran around the store in a frenzy....and bless her heart she just went with it..........and after we got to the car she said how stressed she was with me running around..........I felt bad cause I was totally not even thinking about this being a big thing to her.......we have been all over the Niagara Falls, different clubs a resturant...just everywhere as two girls and I never even looked at it any different as we being two girls.

I am sure your day went well.:hugs:

Tracii G
01-18-2009, 03:38 PM
Good luck SS hope you have a great time.:hugs: to you and your SO.
Di you and Sher were made for each other.such a cute couple of girls.

SherriePall
01-18-2009, 03:41 PM
I'm sure your day out as two girls went really well.
That is one scenario I don't believe I will ever see since my wife still hasn't seen me and it's been about 10 years since I told her about me. Sometimes, I feel that I really don't want her to see me, so for your wife to want to go out with you dressed is something you should cherish.

Prissy Linda
01-18-2009, 03:41 PM
Sherry, just try to relax and go with the flow. If you act like you belong then others won't notice you as much if they notice at all.

Hugs and good luck
Linda

Jennifer in CO
01-18-2009, 03:58 PM
lordy...that was sooooo long ago!!! my wife and I (if I'm remembering the first time) did the dinner and a movie thing. At 6'+ you get noticed, but the Maitre d' was cool and gave us a table off to the side. I DO remember that I felt like I was read, but a size 8 6' woman may not be all that strange. The maitre d'/wait staff was very professional. I only remember the maitre d', our waiter and a second person (server delivering our food) ever coming by the table. I don't remember what movie we saw... ;)

Jenn

Sherry-Stephanie
01-18-2009, 06:18 PM
Well glad to report no accidents to and from from town from people doing double takes....

The wife went into the store and made the exchanges about 15 minutes....one woman parked next to where our car was up and we made eye contact and she gave me a pleasant smile...not a OMG type uncomfortable smile....and that was about it..had one of the dogs along for the ride....

However,. the wife did make a comment that she's never approve me walking around our town dressed so it would have to be somewhere else....so that was an interesting comment to say....

Now don't get this all wrong...my wife doesn't do backflips over my dressing...and it does come with cerain rules and conditions....but for the most part she goes along with it....helps from time to time and on occssion will contribute to it at her own vulusion...bt=ut all in all she's OK for it....