PDA

View Full Version : A little advice please !!!

mykhelee
01-19-2009, 01:12 AM
I am dating for the first time in many years. I was up front about my crossdressing and she seems accepting of it. She is very aggressive and dominant when intimate and has expressed a desire to see me dressed. I am unsure how to proceed with this, it has been over twenty years since I had a SO that accepted me as I am.
I fear that when she actually sees me full fem that she may be turned off, I advised her to visit the site, I guess time will tell.

sissystephanie
01-19-2009, 01:29 AM
I am dating for the first time in many years. I was up front about my crossdressing and she seems accepting of it. She is very aggressive and dominant when intimate and has expressed a desire to see me dressed. I am unsure how to proceed with this, it has been over twenty years since I had a SO that accepted me as I am.
I fear that when she actually sees me full fem that she may be turned off, I advised her to visit the site, I guess time will tell.

First, let me congratulate you for being honest with her about your CD activities. That is a big step to a good relationship!

My advise to you would be to sit down with her, and have a frank conversation about what you like to wear and when. See how she responds before you actually let her see you dressed. If you have some pictures, show her those. If you really want to hold on to this lady, treat her with care, which it sounds as if you already are. If she is dominant as you indicated, she may want you to be the female when intimate!

I told my late wife before we were married. Her first comment to me was, "do you go out in public as a female?" I told her "No" because I was not good with makeup or fixing a wig. Her response was that she would do those things for me so we could go out together. We had 49 + happy years together!!

ColleenShivas
01-19-2009, 01:40 AM
I agree with Stephanie - you may be entering into a very fulfilling relationship so you should proceed cautiously. You did not say whether you go out enfemme. If you do, a first meeting in a public place may avoid any questions about intimacy at the beginning, just a platonic coffee together, to get to know each other better. From there you might progress to shopping together, then ...

DawnRodgers
01-19-2009, 01:41 AM
Well, it seems that if you've been upfront and she is interested in seeing you fully dressed - why not go for it. It could lead to your dreams fulfilled. Otherwise? I'd do it in that old New York minute..
Dawn

Christina Horton
01-19-2009, 02:38 AM
I have told my last 4 girl friends with in the first 3 dates that I cd and they all wanted to dress me up right then. I was not ready then , If she likes it then go full out with her. It sounds like you won't put her off (unless you are prettyer then her) lol. so go for it hun You will love it. HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

JoAnne Wheeler
01-19-2009, 12:35 PM
Honesty is good - now let her see you dressed - you might as find out sooner than later
JoAnne Wheeler

Prissy Linda
01-19-2009, 01:02 PM
One of the biggest problems that face TG's CD's is that their wife or SO doesn't now that they dress in womans clothes so DON'T pass up the perfect opportunity to be honest and upfront. Don't deny this woman the chance to see who she is getting involved with. You are lucky that she is open to the idea of you dressing, So what's the problem? Is it the man in you hiding the woman?

Karren H
01-19-2009, 02:05 PM
I'd just go for it... If she going to get scared away at this point then why wouldn't she get scared away later?

mykhelee
01-19-2009, 10:29 PM
I have shown her several pics in different outfits, she said she really liked that I tended towards sexy, but classy:o. She wants me to spend the night Tuesday, she has mentioned she would like me to cook dinner for her dressed, full make up and all. I am thrilled by all of this but am still having a hard time not thinking she will wake up some morning and decide she has made a mistake.

Thank you for the advice, I will broach the subject and see where it goes.
I'll let you all know ...

curse within
01-19-2009, 10:53 PM
Why don't you offer her to dress you how she wants?

Andrea's Lynne
01-19-2009, 11:07 PM
Best wishes to both of you, sweetie!

Looking forward to hearing how dinner went!!!:daydreaming:

beenherelongtime
01-19-2009, 11:36 PM
i told my new GF on my first date and we had over 20 years in our relationship. our breakup was in no way related to CDing

mykhelee
01-20-2009, 12:09 AM
I spoke with her this evening, she says that since I go out from time to time en femme that she wants to go out with me as Khelli, dinner and shopping. A girl's night out. She asked me what my sizes were as she wants to go shopping before I spend this weekend with her.
Ladies, I think this is the beginning of something wonderful. I don't care how I got so lucky, I'm just glad I did.:love:

Bethany38
01-20-2009, 12:18 AM
Khelli,

Just roll w/ it hun. I think this lady friend (from what I have read) is into it. And that is the best all of us can hope for. I wish you the best ot luck and keep us updated plllleeaase. I love a love story with an happy ending.:)

ColleenShivas
01-20-2009, 12:27 AM
I spoke with her this evening, she says that since I go out from time to time en femme that she wants to go out with me as Khelli, dinner and shopping. A girl's night out. She asked me what my sizes were as she wants to go shopping before I spend this weekend with her.
Ladies, I think this is the beginning of something wonderful. I don't care how I got so lucky, I'm just glad I did.:love:

This is wonderful. Go with it and enjoy every moment.

mykhelee
01-20-2009, 12:34 AM
I will keep all of you updated on how this all turns out. A journey always begins by taking that first step. I just so happy I can hardly sleep, only 21 hours until I see her again.

Shannon
01-20-2009, 12:48 AM
You have found a goldmine. Cherish and treasure this opportunity. I was nervous and anxious the first time I dressed up for my wife (then girl-friend), and she was so accepting and supportive that my nerves disappeared in no time at all. I think it is clear that this woman wants you to enjoy the experience and the joy of sharing it with you.

ReineD
01-20-2009, 02:47 AM
She is most definitely expressing interest. And she even has style preferences! She has seen pictures, she wants to go shopping with you, she is agressive sexually and she wants you to cook?

Mk, this does not sound like a woman who will change her mind. She is probably as thrilled to have found you as you are to have found her!

Congratulations and enjoy! :hugs:

Violet
01-20-2009, 08:12 AM
:iagree:

Enjoy this time! There's nothing quite like the start of a new relationship, and it sounds like this one is starting off on the best footing possible: open, honest and supportive.

Sheila
01-20-2009, 08:26 AM
mykhelee,

good luck hun ............... sounds like you have found a good one ........... what you planning for dinner ?

mykhelee
01-20-2009, 09:59 AM
As Mermaids is a favorite movie, I plan on making several small servings of various finger foods.
Individual deep dish pizzas-four biters
Rosemary garlic flat bread with Drunken Goat cheese and smoked salmon
phyllo cups with pudding, whipped cream and fresh berries
Haven't decided on the third dinner bite yet-something veggie I suppose.
Thanks for asking-my head is in such a whirl I just hadn't really thought about it.:brolleyes::brolleyes:
I think she wants me to dress for her this weekend!

Sheila
01-20-2009, 10:01 AM
As Mermaids is a favorite movie, I plan on making several small servings of various finger foods.
Individual deep dish pizzas-four biters
Rosemary garlic flat bread with Drunken Goat cheese and smoked salmon
phyllo cups with pudding, whipped cream and fresh berries
Haven't decided on the third dinner bite yet-something veggie I suppose.
Thanks for asking-my head is in such a whirl I just hadn't really thought about it.:brolleyes::brolleyes:
I think she wants me to dress for her this weekend!

Any room for Debs and I at the table ......... I like your stuyle . Garlic yummy yummy ...... finger food cool and sexy owwwwwwwww wow I wanna come :D:D:D

mykhelee
01-20-2009, 03:54 PM
Well if it wasn't a couple of thousand miles it would be a done deal. I would always make room at the table for Deb and yourself.