PDA

View Full Version : hold my shoes for me please.......

Wendy me
06-13-2005, 10:39 PM
girl freinds last weekend i poped my hip out and posable a disk....i am weak and can't be trusted to not wear my heels till this mess gets cleared up...
so i thought i would ask my sisters to helpe me out....now it's simple i want someone to hold on to them for me least i get tempted to wear them......
so tell me why i should have you hold them.....heels, boots...size 10....

Stephanie Brooks
06-13-2005, 10:44 PM
girl freinds last weekend i poped my hip out and posable a disk....i am weak and can't be trusted to not wear my heels till this mess gets cleared up...
so i thought i would ask my sisters to helpe me out....now it's simple i want someone to hold on to them for me least i get tempted to wear them......
so tell me why i should have you hold them.....heels, boots...size 10....
I should hold them because I can't wear them. I'm size 11. Kangaroo Sue in the foot category. ^_^

Marianne
06-13-2005, 10:54 PM
hmm, I can hold onto them, give them the loving care they need, as well as some fresh air and exercise.

Of course, should they freely choose to make a break for it and embrace a new life, don't blame me! :)

DonnaT
06-13-2005, 11:14 PM
I could hold them, as they are WAY to bid for my size 8.5 foot. Of course ;) they may be too heavy for me to hold :D

ChristineRenee
06-14-2005, 08:42 AM
Hey sis...I'm size 11...I could wear em and stretch em out for ya so's you could wear em!;)

Just a thought.....:p

Julie
06-14-2005, 01:46 PM
Well Wendy if US size 10 are the same as UK size 10 I'll hold them for you, can't gurantee returning them though. :D

~Julie~

Julie York
06-14-2005, 02:10 PM
What's this queue for?

What's happening? Is someone selling something? Someone said they're giving away shoes.

So go on Wendy. Tell us how you popped your hip break dancing whilst dressed as Britney.

Tristen Cox
06-14-2005, 02:30 PM
So go on Wendy. Tell us how you popped your hip break dancing whilst dressed as Britney.

Yes please! Inquiring minds WANNA know :rotflmao:

Wendy me
06-14-2005, 05:06 PM
What's this queue for?

What's happening? Is someone selling something? Someone said they're giving away shoes.

ok how?????ok i will tell you i waswearing my flip flops outside watering the flowers on the side of the banking and sliped and poped out my hip....no breake danceing...or anything like that....yes wartering flowers can be dangerus.........

pantylover1
06-14-2005, 05:12 PM
I too wear a size 11 I don't live that far away I would be happy to help stretch them out for you no charge. after all what are girl friends for ?

Bernice :D

Tristen Cox
06-14-2005, 05:14 PM
And that be the story. Hmmm *throws out flops* :eek:

DonnaT
06-14-2005, 06:43 PM
Popped my hip out after being tripped while running track in Jr. High. Bending backward and pushing on back of hip popped it back in.

racquel
06-14-2005, 07:44 PM
Popped my hip out after being tripped while running track in Jr. High. Bending backward and pushing on back of hip popped it back in.
Think you can still do that? +?

As for the shoes I'll stay out of the way if Julie York is in the que. :eek:

pantylover1
06-14-2005, 07:46 PM
So Donna what your saying is you never had anyone hang on to your shoes because there was no convalessing is that right ?

Bernice :)

uknowhoo
06-14-2005, 10:49 PM
I must say that being chosen to hold your shoes would not only be an honour and a privledge, but therapy as well...I've never related this tale to anyone before...it had in fact been repressed until uncovered via hypnosis just last year. I'm ashamed to say that I was fired from a very good job as a shoe holder in my formative years. Suffice it to say it was the fallout from a humiliating yet thrilling incident involving two obstetric nurses, a pair of 5" stiletto patent thight high boots, a can of hershey's syrup, and my great uncle's pet lemur (who has never been heard from since). It's still a mystery to me how I woke up three thousand miles away in a turkish bath in Tijuana, clean shaven head to toe, with a heart tatoo behind my left thigh inscribed with the words "Born lucky."

So Wendy, I'd do anything to be the one to hold your shoes, come full circle, and finally be free !!!! (except mudwrestle Ibuki for it).
So lemme know, won'tcha? With bated breath, Tammi

Sigrid
06-14-2005, 11:21 PM
Tammi, I'll hold your (i.e. Wendy's) shoes for you while you and Ibuki
are mudwrestling. Iky, I'll hold your shoes too.

~Sigrid

DonnaT
06-15-2005, 08:10 AM
So Donna what your saying is you never had anyone hang on to your shoes because there was no convalessing is that right ?

Bernice :)

I was always barefoot in them days, no shoes needed being held :D

I could even run barefoot over gravel roads.

Nowadays I can't stand to have my feet touched.

crispy
06-15-2005, 08:22 AM
wendy, dear soul sister, forget all the other offers. you know your shoes will be safe with me. anything I can do for you, ever ... you just have to ask :rolleyes:

anyway I'm a tiny size UK9 ... ;)

you know what they say .................... small feet, small ***** :cool:

Ashley in Virginia
06-15-2005, 08:32 AM
wendy, dear soul sister, forget all the other offers. you know your shoes will be safe with me. anything I can do for you, ever ... you just have to ask :rolleyes:

anyway I'm a tiny size UK9 ... ;)

you know what they say .................... small feet, small ***** :cool:

small hands?.....no thats not it. Small ears?.....that can't be it either. Hmmm..... I'll figure it out in a minute :D

I do not want to hold your shoes. Ever. I don't need more shoes at all, and have no use for ladies shoes. (is my reverse psychology working yet?) lol

Wendy me
06-15-2005, 12:07 PM
ok so i can't totaly pick just one of you girls .....what a delmer to have so this what i am going to do .....each one of you here will have one truck full of shoes to hold on to........so be nice to them and don't forget to return them when i can wear them ......
ok?????????????tristen i don't like that laugh ......your scareing me.....

JoAnnDallas
06-15-2005, 12:25 PM
Lets see, I'm a size 8 1/2 drab, which makes me size 10 womens. Oh Oh Oh, can I hold on to your shoes for a while. The only thing that my sister has that I can wear is her 2" mules and only because their open toe.

Jadeanne
06-15-2005, 08:50 PM
ok so i can't totaly pick just one of you girls .....what a delmer to have so this what i am going to do .....each one of you here will have one truck full of shoes to hold on to........so be nice to them and don't forget to return them when i can wear them ......
ok?????????????

Wendy,

I wear a womens size 10, but I don't have a truck. My 12 pairs would probably enjoy some company!

I can fold down the rear seat on my station wagon, drive over, and fill the cargo area with as many as I could. I will treat them with care, giving them mild indoor exercise, and drive back with them when you are ready.

Jadeanne