PDA

View Full Version : No one noticed me in my visible cami today in public!!

PrettyFlowingGown
01-19-2009, 06:54 AM
I bought a silk black camisole about 3 weeks ago from supre, and it goes down as far as below the waist. I've been wearing it under my shirt while in male mode alot. Today I went into Brisbane city shopping, looking about, and tucked it in to my jeans, so no one would see it. After a while though, it was getting a bit sweaty so I pulled it out a little bit, but not too far so it would'nt dangle out beneath my shirt.
A half an hour later, I looked down and realised all the walking I did, loosened it so it was dangling right out. You could see it really visibly, but I did'nt care. I was real comfy, and I even walked in a few dress shops. Not one person commented on it, and if anyone saw it, they sure as hell did'nt give me any bad looks.
I felt so good today aswell, just walking round feeling femme, and it seemed no one cared. Is this a good sign, do you think among CDs? It was very visible, and it does'nt look like a reguler singlet. Its black, shiny, and you can tell its silk/polyester.

CharlotteW
01-19-2009, 07:00 AM
People probably just thought you were trendy/fashionable.

Leanne2
01-19-2009, 07:15 AM
Isn't it wonderful when people just accept us for who we are?

Sara Jessica
01-19-2009, 08:08 AM
If the fact the cami top was showing in such a way to really be perceived as feminine, it was likely noticed but no one really cared. I agree with the previous comment though, chances are people thought it was just a trendy part of your outfit and didn't think anything of it from a gender standpoint. Remember, what we might be acutely aware of because of our gender issues is not necessarily perceived by the muggles when it is in fact quite subtle.

PrettyFlowingGown
01-19-2009, 08:19 AM
I'm going to wear it like that from now on, but not in work time. Just shopping.

StacyCD
01-19-2009, 09:32 AM
Probably another example of most people not being interested enough to care! Wear what you feel comfortable in and don't worry about what strangers think.

Ashlie Marie
01-19-2009, 09:49 AM
All good comments I have to agree and like she said up top wear what u want who cares also I sure it just looked a normal layered top whocares if it's shiney so good for u dr wearng whatever and rembrr this guys don't look at other guys clothes and how many girls in you sea would come up to u say hey nice shirt LOL but I am sure someone saw it and is now going around trying I find it in a store we have all done it LOL

Hugs Ash

JoAnne Wheeler
01-19-2009, 12:23 PM
Sounds like you had a really good time
JoAnne Wheeler

Norma_CD
01-19-2009, 08:36 PM
...what we might be acutely aware of because of our gender issues is not necessarily perceived by the muggles when it is in fact quite subtle.

Ok, this is a new one to me so I have to ask.
What's a "muggle"?

justmetoo
01-19-2009, 08:47 PM
Ok, this is a new one to me so I have to ask.
What's a "muggle"?

From Harry Potter, a muggle is someone who doesn't do magic, an ordinary person. Not extraordinary like us! :battingeyelashes: