PDA

View Full Version : super perk breast forms?

Olivia
06-14-2005, 12:07 AM
Hey girls, anyone have any experience with Trans Form super perk forms? I need to replace my old forms and these look very nice. But, it would be great to hear from a satisfied user. Any input out there? Thanks sisters, Olivia.

CindyT
06-14-2005, 12:24 AM
Are those from the breastform store?

I have the transform classic I and I love them! I also have the teardrop forms from teddyb"s on ebay and they are great too, although I think I like the transform classic's better because they are the asymetrical design and they just seem to look more natural to me.

Stephanie Mancini
06-14-2005, 01:07 AM
Are those from the breastform store?

I have the transform classic I and I love them! I also have the teardrop forms from teddyb"s on ebay and they are great too, although I think I like the transform classic's better because they are the asymetrical design and they just seem to look more natural to me.

Couldn't agree more Cindy, the transform classic are so natural and certainly compliment the feminine look

Steph

MarieTS
06-14-2005, 01:19 AM
I've decided to take a bold step and purchase a pair of real breast forms to replace my foam bra inserts. I never thought I would do this, but everyone in here seems to think they are worth the $.
However, there seem to be so many on-line to pick from. I would really appreciate some recommendations on vendor, make/model and size. I was thinking about a C cup, but I thought I'd read several posts that said the "C" is unrealisticly too large, and that the "B" size is certainly big enough. I'm thinking of triangle shape--it seems to match my own pec pattern.

Thank you all SO much!

Mandy Salamander
06-14-2005, 04:05 AM
Hi Marie, would need to know your measurements to make realistic recommendations on style or size. I have bought from both the Breastform store(fairly reasonable) and Best Value Products/Suddenly Fem(more expensive, but got combo deal), both were very,very helpful, even recommending against triangle shape because of my small chest size(34). I have two pair 'B' and 'C', teardrop shape, I don't feel the 'C's are too big,(and they're just marvy with a tight sweater) but 'B's seem to work better with many of my favorite clothing styles. Also check Miss Suzi Online(ebay store),I have never tried her but she sells 'em for $90-$100, and they 'look' the same as more expensive forms. Good Luck, I know you'll love your new breastforms, don't know how I ever lived without!! and Olivia, I just adore Rickie Lee!!!

Lady Jayne
06-14-2005, 05:15 AM
Hi Olivia
I have the Transform supersoft triangles in a size 5 from the breast form store and I love them, though if I had tried them on I would probably got a size 4 as I am slightly overwieght and already have small manboobs Hee Hee!

celeste26
06-14-2005, 05:31 AM
I bought my tranforms classics at Lucy's and they were just like everyone else's but may be a little cheaper (not much though)

Genifer Teal
06-14-2005, 09:21 AM
Before I list these on Ebay, I saw this thread and thought I'd mention I have a pair of almost brand new forms I'd like to sell. I purchased them just over a month ago from Glamour Boutique. The GL2000N's are at the top of this page:

http://www.glamourboutique.com/breastforms/index.html

Mine are size 48 which worked out to a 36C on me. BTW I am 6'4" 160 lbs. They cost me $200 with shipping. I'll sell them for $150 and include shipping in the US. We can talk if you live somewhere else.

I bought my previous forms from GB 5 years ago. After 100's of times gluing them on, one finaly gave out. The back tore open. I am very satisfied with the forms I had. I felt they just outlived out their useful life. It was a no brainer to go back to GB for my next pair. I think their prices are some of the best around.

I was in a rush to buy new forms because I noticed the tear when packing for an en femme weekend (TCNE Spring Fling). Glad I packed a day early! Anyway, I decided to buy the GL2000N's even though GB still had a pair of my old style forms in stock. They shippend them directly to the hotel I was staying at for the weekend to make sure I got them in time. GB's customer service is great.

These new fors are equal or greater in quality than my last pair. Unfortunately they do not fit me exactly the same way as my old forms. It seems my chest is extrememly flat - almost concave from wearing forms so much. :) This difference caused the new forms not to stay on as well as the old forms when I went without a bra. I glued them on using Hollister 7730 medical adhesive. I liken it to an old pair of shoes that are broken in just right in a way a new pair could never match.

I used the forms that whole weekend and 2 times more to see if I could make them work for me when not using a bra. Then I gave up. GB could not take them back because I had already glued them on once and they could not sell them as new product any more. I broke down and bought the old pair they still had which are exactly the same as my old forms.

I am now very happy. You can be too. $150 will allow me to recoup my loss on the second pair and bring you a more expensive pair at a great discount. I check these boards every day (several times). Post here or PM me if you are interested. They are ready to ship today.

Hugs - Genfier

Jenny Beth
06-14-2005, 10:05 AM
I just bought Transform Classics from the Breast Form Store. After nearly ten years my Amoena forms began to come apart, no complaints though since I wore them almost daily. I am very happy with what I just purchased and at a third the price of my old ones the quality seems the same, I guess time will tell. When I bought my forms ten years ago it was from a women's clothing shop in Vancouver from a gal named Nancy and she was very helpful. It was a bit of a coincidence when I phoned the Breast Form Store and got a Nancy on the phone. So I had to ask if she was the same Nancy I had dealt with so many years ago and it turns out she's the same one. Now here's where it gets interesting, when I gave her my address she commented she has a sister that lives a few miles from the town I live in and knows my area very well. So now I'm wondering...do I know her sister?

Olivia
06-14-2005, 10:21 AM
Thanks for all the input and opinions girls. I'm still so undecided! There are so many to choose from. I am 5'10", weigh 200lbs and have a thick body type-what some would call "barrel-chested" I guess. I normally wear 38c bras and if the bra really fits me well, I can pretty much fill out the cups on my own. My chest is quite fleshy; yeah, pretty nice man-boobs that used to somewhat embarrass me when I was younger. Not now of course. I love my own tits but you girls know how it is. Sometimes you want, or need, a little something extra.

Should I be getting the teardrop style, triangle, or what? It is a sizable expense for me and I don't want to have to play the return game if I can avoid it. Thanks girls, Olivia
btw-Mandy, that Rickie Lee is something else isn't she? omg, I love her music so much. O

Natalie x
06-14-2005, 10:35 AM
Olivia, as you already have some boobs of your own, would you not be happy with the "chicken fillet" type of forms that are designed to take girls up a size? They fit under your own boobs in your bra, to lift them and fill out your bra. I think they might give you a more natural look (oh, if only I had real ones, no matter how small!)

Love and kisses

Jenny Beth
06-14-2005, 10:41 AM
Hi Olivia,

If you are undecided I suggest phoning the toll free number at the Breast Form Store. They are very well knowledged in helping us with our needs and there is a personal touch here you just don't get when buying on line. Just have all your measurements handy.

Olivia
06-14-2005, 10:45 AM
Well, breaktherules, those "fillets" are the only forms I've had and yes, they did work out ok but I thought I might be happier with some full-size forms.

To help with your suggestions and advice, I've added these pics. They are me in my new Maidenform Chantilly. I had to buy the 38b cup bra as they were on closeout at the Maidenform site and that was as close to my regular size as I could get. Olivia

Olivia
06-14-2005, 01:25 PM
Jenny-Beth, thanks for that tip! Just which measurements should I have ready? This sounds like a great idea. Thanks again, Olivia.

Mn.Marilyn
06-14-2005, 04:17 PM
One thing to remember when you select a form size is not to go too large or your clothes will not fit well Your button front tops will gap open. Also pretty bras are harder to find in the larger sizes. And yes the breast form store is a good place to shop I recently purchased the self stick forms from them and I love them.

Olivia
06-14-2005, 05:21 PM
Wow, I believe the Breast Form Store has a lot of satisfied customers! That is the kind of advertisement that money can't buy, right? It seems like I couldn't go wrong there. Thanks for all your help girls.
btw: anyone else just love the style bra I'm wearing in the pics? I must have 8 or 10 that are very similar. I don't know, there is just something so classic, and classy about them, sigh...lol. You girls are the best! Love, Olivia.

MarieTS
06-15-2005, 06:50 PM
Mandy-- You mentioned you would need to know my size in order to give a recommendation. My chest size is 37 inches. I've worn both 36 and 38 band sizes satisfactorily. I'm debating between which cup size to go with.
Thank you,

Jadeanne
06-15-2005, 08:21 PM
I'm a satisfied owner of Transform Classic 1 forms in size 8, which on me is a 44 C. I bought them from the Breast Form store a few months ago and now never dress femme without them!

With my forms,my chest is just a little larger than my wife's and we can wear the same bras - in fact, I bought her several Bali soft cup bras and she said one was a little tight, so I wore it a few times to break it in for her - I know, a tough job, but I loved every minute of it :) .

Jadeanne

Jenny Beth
06-15-2005, 08:34 PM
Olivia, the one measurement that is most important is your rib cage. Use a cloth tape measure, (not a twenty five footer from Home Depot) and measure around just under your bra band. They could use your height and weight too. Word of mouth is the best advertising and it seems there are plenty of girls who are happy with the BreastForm store.

Ellisia_Lynch
06-16-2005, 06:57 AM
3 months old, but are the wrong size :(

They are size 4 triangle forms & in perfect condition:

http://www.wildside.org/html/shop_online_product.php?id=548&category=4

I'll accept $100 plus shipping.

Ellisia