PDA

View Full Version : Reasons being a crossdresser is better than being a genetic woman

Deborah Jane
01-19-2009, 06:06 PM
How many reasons can you think of where being a crossdresser is better than being a genetic woman?

I,ll start with this one....

Breasts [boobies]

Being a crossdresser you have the option of several sizes of breast forms, thus you can have the option of changing your look to suit your dressing mood....

You can be a big breasted mini skirted tart one day, or a smaller breasted secretary the next

What reasons can you think of?

Nicki B
01-19-2009, 06:24 PM
No pmt?

Oh no, hang on a minute... :rolleyes:

Karren H
01-19-2009, 06:25 PM
Pee standing up!! :D

Prissy Linda
01-19-2009, 06:29 PM
No PMS.

Jacquilynne
01-19-2009, 06:36 PM
LOL Karen . . .

That doesn't work for me as I rarely pee standing up. . . been that way since I was very young :)

I guess I'd have to say . . .

the best reasons for me are. . . these: being a CD is better in that I don't have to worry about being so moody/hormonal. Also, as a CD I have the ability to look like a woman when I need to :)

Jacie

Lorileah
01-19-2009, 06:40 PM
You can scratch and belch. I don't you could Wait a minute I know GG's who that too. It is scary when they adjust themselves tho

StevieTV
01-19-2009, 06:55 PM
You can sit with your legs apart. If someone comments you can say "I missed that class".

JenniferR771
01-19-2009, 07:49 PM
No lines in the men's room. LOL!

PamelaTX
01-19-2009, 07:51 PM
Not having to give birth.

krisinpink
01-19-2009, 08:00 PM
Not having to endure 'The Change'

No hot flashes, no night sweats etc....

CD Susan
01-19-2009, 08:01 PM
I am not sure there are any valid reasons. I just deal with what nature has given me.

Lora Olivia
01-19-2009, 08:05 PM
None....there are good and bad in everything

jennifer41356
01-19-2009, 09:42 PM
:strugglin:stirthepot:

Christina Nicole
01-19-2009, 09:55 PM
"better than?"

There is something demeaning in that. Don't you think?

battybattybats
01-19-2009, 10:08 PM
I think there are distinct advantages to being TG, though I wouldn't use the term 'better than'.

And most of those advantages involve being able to see both sides of many situations, to experience both sides of the culture good and bad.

We also as MtF CDs get the advantages of men from the remaining sexism in society when it comes to employment etc so long as we are not 'out'.

And with all those advantages come responsibilities.

Billijo49504
01-19-2009, 10:30 PM
I don't like better than either, but differences might just be the monthly.................BJ

Intertwined
01-19-2009, 11:16 PM
deborah jane, boobies? sorry can't agree with that one, due to gynecomastia i have a pair of C's.

Some of you said " PMS ", as my wife can attest, my mood swings are as bad, if not worse than hers sometimes.

Karren Hutton, "pee standing up" thats only an advatage if you want to write your name in the snow, come to think of it, ive tried that.

Lorileah, "scratch and beltch" my daughter has been known to rattle the windows in this house, so thats not strictly a guy thing, and as for "scratch", what else are you going to do when you have an itch?

StevieTV, "sit with your legs apart", I am not sure if thats an advantage or a nessesity

JenniferR771, "no lines at the mens room", my wife has been known to take advantage of that fact at sporting events.

PamelaTX, "not having to give birth" thats a double edge sword, the actuall giving birth, I can't even begin to imagine the hell that must be, but, the creation of another human completely dependant on you for 9 months, heaven.

beenherelongtime
01-19-2009, 11:29 PM
i agree with those that don't like the term "better than"

KateSpade83
01-19-2009, 11:38 PM
I'd rather live the life of a beautiful GG and the real parts!

mykhelee
01-20-2009, 01:03 AM
WOW,
Why be so concerned with sucking all of the joy out of the room? Sense of humor anyone?

I agree with boobs as I have a natural set due to issues from my wilder days. Have several different sizes of bras and home made inserts.

My better is we don't have to put up with the men who think way too much of themselves bothering us for dates...unless of course you are into that sort of thing.

vivianann
01-20-2009, 01:38 AM
I do not see the advantages of being a crossdresser better than a genetic woman. A woman can buy breast forms and enhance her boobies if she so chooses to. As a crossdresser we cannot look as good as a genetic woman, our voices give us away, a GG can wear anything and look good. I enjoy crossdressing, however I would rather be a real woman than a crossdresser.
I think we need to be more thoughful and not post anything that is offensive to the GG,s.:2c:

battybattybats
01-20-2009, 02:52 AM
As a crossdresser we cannot look as good as a genetic woman,

Not so. While appearance attractiveness is subjective nevertheless there are highly attractive CDs as well as less so ones and the same with GGs. So a highly attractive CD may look better than an unattractive GG depending on individual tastes in what is attrctive.

It is also worth considering that some people, male and female, find TG more attractive than either men or women! So from that subjective taste CDs can indeed look better than GGs.

our voices give us away,

Definately not with everyone!

a GG can wear anything and look good.

That is not so! Again what looks good is a subjective value but there are plenty of GGs who are stigmatised because of their looks. Especially by changing trends in social 'norms' of beauty. I know GGs who would fit into classical masterpieces of beauty or who would have been silent-film divas because of their looks who certainly do not fit current social 'norms' of beauty!

Knowing GGs with body issues and disabilities and not-fashionable looks it's certainly not the case they can wear anything and be considered to 'look good' by the majority of people!

I enjoy crossdressing, however I would rather be a real woman than a crossdresser.

Fair enough.

I think we need to be more thoughful and not post anything that is offensive to the GG,s.:2c:

We should be thoughtful and try not to post anything offensive to anyone. And that includes GGs trying not posting things offensive to us too. Thats just manners. And if something controvertial is discussed we should endeavor to discuss it honestly but consideratly.

GGs are our equals, not our betters even if we idolise thm or envy them or feel we are/should-be one of them. And likewise while we can be proud of being TG and traits intrinsic to that which can be truly valuable that GGs may not have nevertheless we are not better than GGs either.

Just equals. Each may have advantages, each may have have unique traits, we may prefer that we are TG or that we were GG.

But we remain, like all humans of any difference of colour creed ability strength intelligence culture nation and sexuality of equal worth.

Joanne f
01-20-2009, 03:15 AM
Ok i guess it had to happen at some point, i cannot think of an answer :idontknow:

Paulacder
01-20-2009, 05:22 AM
Just a couple that come to mind. As a C.D.er...... You can't get pregnant......No Periods....No Yeast Infections......

Sheila
01-20-2009, 05:58 AM
Ok i guess it had to happen at some point, i cannot think of an answer :idontknow:

:rofl: :lol: :lol2:

Violet
01-20-2009, 08:06 AM
Basically: what batty said!

And, I actually, really LOLed at this:

Ok i guess it had to happen at some point, i cannot think of an answer

:rofl:

Hali
01-20-2009, 08:06 AM
I think there are distinct advantages to being TG, though I wouldn't use the term 'better than'.

And most of those advantages involve being able to see both sides of many situations, to experience both sides of the culture good and bad.

We also as MtF CDs get the advantages of men from the remaining sexism in society when it comes to employment etc so long as we are not 'out'.

And with all those advantages come responsibilities.

A part from the "jokes cracked" in some of the replies i read on this thread, on a serious note a CD can be used to form a series of laws dealing with both male and female issues cos a CD knows alot about both genders.

Like i said before in other threads, i have no idea on how women feel a few years ago, but these days i can relate more on how women feel much better than i use to and i think that part of CDing is a blessing but the nagging part of CDing making me dress when i dont want to or wearing something which am sure i will be embarrassed when seen by the society is the part i dont like about CDing or if i may call it the disadvantage of beign a CD.

JoAnne Wheeler
01-20-2009, 08:40 AM
Reasons why a CDer is better than being a GG:

1) GGs are discriminated against in the workplace
2) GGs go through childbirth
3) GGs have to go through having periods every month
4) GGs have PMS a LOT
5) GGs have to put up with men
6) GGs worry about their looks constantly
7) GGs worry about security
8) GGs worry for their safety when out and about
9) GGs have to put up with harrassment

Reasons why being a CDer is tough:

1) CDs are discriminated in the workplace
2) CDs worry about their looks constantly
3) CDs worry about security when out and about
4) CDs worry about their safety when out and about
5) CDs have to put up with insult and harrassment
6) CDs have to live in secrecy
7) CDs worry constantly that their Spouses or SOs cannot tolerate them

It looks to me like GGs and CDs share a lot of the same problems

What do you think ?

JoAnne Wheeler

CrossJess
01-20-2009, 08:51 AM
Id rather be a cross dresser than a real woman, I have no desire to be a proper woman, the thing is I like being a man because of what I’m interested in (fixing cars, and other lads stuff) but I do have a major lust for girly things (my gay side so my bf tells me lol bless) which I vent though cross-dressing, admittedly since cross-dressing properly the way I look is slowly changing, I love mixing the 2 genders now it’s cool.

Also to say that a cross dressers voices give it away is not entire accurate, I’ve know guys who are not CDs with girly voices and if you were shut your eyes you would of thought you were talking a woman, another thing is some guys just look beautiful with a bit of girlyness about them like this fella below, simply stunning!!

http://bp2.blogger.com/_50KHLdFCSpg/SCTNTzttegI/AAAAAAAABcg/hk_RgJycgk8/s400/00fotosend-1839835279.jpg

Getting back to the question asked…hmm well I would have to day having no boobs is a bonus, the fact that a cross dresser can take there boobs off at night lol, I mean I sleep on my front a lot and id imagine they would get in the way, there’s no way I could dive under a car to fix it with a pair of hooters in the way I’d catch them every time lol

Sonia Greene
01-20-2009, 09:21 AM
Reasons why a CDer is better than being a GG:

1) GGs are discriminated against in the workplace
2) GGs go through childbirth
3) GGs have to go through having periods every month
4) GGs have PMS a LOT
5) GGs have to put up with men
6) GGs worry about their looks constantly
7) GGs worry about security
8) GGs worry for their safety when out and about
9) GGs have to put up with harrassment

Reasons why being a CDer is tough:

1) CDs are discriminated in the workplace
2) CDs worry about their looks constantly
3) CDs worry about security when out and about
4) CDs worry about their safety when out and about
5) CDs have to put up with insult and harrassment
6) CDs have to live in secrecy
7) CDs worry constantly that their Spouses or SOs cannot tolerate them

It looks to me like GGs and CDs share a lot of the same problems

What do you think ?

JoAnne Wheeler
Well! I think it's down to the person in question.

Others might wish to be CD ideally, wheas I would prefer to be GG--with all the aspects, although sadly not possible at my stage!

I know I'm not alone.

docrobbysherry
01-20-2009, 09:49 AM
"Easier than", a GG!

A CD doesn't have to spend over an hour looking the mirror before EVERY TIME he/she goes out for the evening!:D

MeraLehanga
01-20-2009, 10:00 AM
The question is are you interested or enjoy the FEEL of boobies or the APPEARANCE of them. Once it is established then the query is answered!