PDA

View Full Version : Be Prepared!!

Emma Chase
01-19-2009, 06:36 PM
Hello All

Okay.

To all you girls who dress en femme when shopping for your girl clothes this will not make much sense as you have the confidence to be out in the public eye.
Me, on the other hand, well should I say Emma is not so confident.

I went to get some boots the other week in DRAB for Emma as the sales have had some good deals going on.

Well before I went to the store I looked on the website and grabbed the boot code just in case they did not have any in stock and it could be ordered (I have done this kind of thing for a while now so know what I need to be prepared)

The girl behind the counter was a bit of a stunner ANYWAY long and the short is this, I had to order the boots, she said she would call when they were in… the following week I arrive in the store after a call to say the boots had arrived.

The same girl was behind the counter... well for some crazy reason I went into ‘game mode’ and started having fun with the girl, I could tell she liked it and we had fun and could sense some attraction from her, then I realized the situation I was in … hitting on a girl when I have ordered boots.

I don’t want to say these boots are for my girlfriend… that would have killed my chances with this girl. Quick thinking, well stupid thinking came in to play which I won’t go into but I think I’ll be fine (unless she ever meets my sister in law)

Now I have a date setup with this girl for a drink this week. As for the boots, they were to narrow but I have ordered up some more which are a wider fitting style.

I wanted to share this with you, just to say best thought out plans … can go tits up!

Be careful out there people!

Emma

AKAMichelle
01-19-2009, 06:45 PM
I hope you didn't say that the boots were for your sister-in-law. That means you have a wife. Sounds like you might have dropped that pass after all. :D

deja true
01-19-2009, 06:52 PM
Nu-uh, MIchelle...your married brother's wife is your sister-in-law, too...:)

Prissy Linda
01-19-2009, 07:03 PM
Emma, Maybe she thought the boots were for you but was still interested since she accepted a date with you. Of course If you want to lie about it now then fess up later i think we all know how that turns out. be truthful.

ElaineB
01-19-2009, 07:06 PM
What sales? Where? Do they have size twelves?

Karren H
01-19-2009, 07:18 PM
I don't think she bought that SIL story one bit... She probably just finished watching "Kinky Boots" and was curious!! lol Good luck on your date... Remember to hide the boots!!

Gabrielle Hermosa
01-19-2009, 07:39 PM
Good luck on your date, Emma!

Depending on your comfort level, maybe try to feel her up... er feel her out on what she thinks about crossdressing men. Maybe she picked up on the fact that the boots were for you and she really liked that. Or maybe she just thought you were a cute and witty guy. You have to be a little curious though, aren't you? :)

justmetoo
01-19-2009, 08:13 PM
Yeah, why make up a story? You could've said nothing or said they were for you. Then no worries about things going "tit's up". :)

Emma Chase
01-19-2009, 08:18 PM
Ahhh time will tell ... who know why she picked me... maybe some dust in the eye. Maybe it was 'lets feel sorry for the guy' day

Maybe she might be wondering why a guy would want boots to buy and if they are for him. Who the heck really knows... cuz i don't!!

Elaine the sale was at Joneve .. they can order in if the store location does not have the size in stock.

JoAnne Wheeler
01-20-2009, 09:03 AM
It is kind of like buying womens eyeglasses last Summer - I actually bought several frams in 3 different Lenscrafters (had to go to 3 to find the frames I wanted) - then I took all the frames to my local Lenscrafters to put the glass in - always had GG SAs - I told them they were for me - I will have to admit that a big dose of PINK FOG helps get up your nerve to do this - after I did it, I sort of marveled at the courage that it took - then I realized that it really was not courage, it was totally PINK FOG
JoAnne Wheeler

JulieK1980
01-20-2009, 11:01 AM
Emma, Maybe she thought the boots were for you but was still interested since she accepted a date with you. Of course If you want to lie about it now then fess up later i think we all know how that turns out. be truthful.

This is how I feel too. Honesty is by far the best policy. (unless your just looking for a fling) The longer you put off the truth the harder it becomes. Besides maybe she likes that.

Janet Bern
01-20-2009, 11:04 AM
Sounds like the SA knew they were for you. They usually do so you should have owned up to it. Anyhow seems like she accepted you and would like to find out more about you. Younger generation likes that kind of thing
Janet

cindym5_04
01-20-2009, 11:12 AM
You'll need to keep us fully updated on this.

StacyCD
01-20-2009, 01:22 PM
Telling the SA that the boots were for someone else simply puts off telling her that you are a crossdresser. It would have been better (in the long run), if you had told her they were for you and she wanted to go out with you anyway!

amy canada
01-20-2009, 11:36 PM
Dammit! Are you going to post a picture of the boots or what? Maybe if we see these boots, we can get ourselves a hot chick too! LOL

Danielle Hyatt
01-21-2009, 01:11 AM
Way to go Emma go on the date and have a great time don't tell her yet!

HAVE A NICE DAY:)
DAN

Emma Chase
01-21-2009, 01:10 PM
Amy...

Your right I should of posted a pic!

The first pair of boots are the ones that are too narrow :( so they were returned the 2nd pair showing it what I have ordered to replace them .. as it's a sale item no refunds, just exchanges.

The 2nd pair I have been told will be a little wider due to the manufactuer (TIP: As told by the SA Nine West and Steve Madden make a slightly wider product) so if you have a wider foot these two manufactuers would be a good starting point .... thats wider in both shoes or boots.

I also have a wide calves so going to a more tapered shaft on the boot will hopefully be a looser fit with the pair I have just ordered up. Both boots are a inside zipper in the shaft though the 1st pair are more of a stretch shaft...

Hopefully the 2nd pair will fit when they arrive sometime this week...

MarciManseau
01-21-2009, 01:37 PM
Just wait till she sees you in your boots with a short skirt :) Woohooo :devil:

Hugs, Marci :hugs:

kristinacd55
01-21-2009, 02:08 PM
Wow! Love those boots!

Stockingstopgirl
01-21-2009, 02:35 PM
I hope you didn't say that the boots were for your sister-in-law. That means you have a wife. Sounds like you might have dropped that pass after all. :D
Not if it was his brothers wife!

Sally2005
01-21-2009, 02:57 PM
You don't know her, she doesn't know you... you have nothing to loose. Just start by asking her if many guys buy boots and see what she says. Don't tell her much, leave some mystery, but otherwise tell her the truth if she asks. I think you want to start off by getting to know a little about each other and not making the CDing the main focus.

Emma Chase
01-23-2009, 09:06 PM
Just a quick up follow up on the SA date front...for the curious.

We texted back and forth for a few days and chatted on the phone, but over that time I realised we had not much in common so did not pursue any further in regard of drinks.

I went in to the store today to get my new boots, they fit alot better than the last pair. :)

I did not see her when I was in the store as today was her day off, I'm not concerned as I have a wonderful pair of boots ... now I think I need either a new dress or skirt to wear with them... lol

It did teach me one thing though...to be ready for anything and expect the unexpected!

beenherelongtime
01-24-2009, 12:26 AM
nice boots

jillleanne
01-24-2009, 09:34 AM
Emma, wear the boots to the date, for sure. It will make great conversation for you and either way, will bring out some great laughs. Put a pair of guy boots/shoes in the car in case she would rather see you in them. Ask her which she prefers. What a great ice breaker for a night out on a first date.