PDA

View Full Version : crash

joann426
01-19-2009, 11:23 PM
just a though we girls are having so much fun with buying and looking our best in what we buy not thinking if we are ever in a car wreck when of if we are under dressed or all dressed just what wood the people say when theywood find you throwned from the car in fem clothes just wondering aboutthat good question!

curse within
01-19-2009, 11:26 PM
I would bet it isn't gonna be ,wonder where he bought that outfit from?

charlene_d
01-20-2009, 12:04 AM
So drive carefully!!! :)

Charlene D.

Karren H
01-20-2009, 12:10 AM
Well if I get in an accident enfemme.. And I'm not seriously injured then I can't see it as a problem... If I am seriously injured then let's just hope that there's an explostion and lots of fire and all the evidence is destroyed.. Because if I embarase my wife I know she will kill me anyway!! Lol

Beth785
01-20-2009, 12:21 AM
Well, first thing is to always wear your seat belt. That way, if you are in an accident, you won't be thrown from the car and will have a better chance of surviving. Secondly, if you are serously hurt, I don't care who responds, they will be more concerned on helping you versus what you are wearing. If it is a minor accident, I still don't think they will care what you are wearing, just on making sure your okay. Of all of the stories on this site of people getting into an accident (and there are only a few), NO ONE has reported anything but professional and courteous care.

The moral of the story is, don't worry about it. Got out and have fun, and it will all work out.

marny
01-20-2009, 12:22 AM
I think the emergency people are to busy trying too save you to give a
**%&^**##** about what you're wearing.:D

Lorileah
01-20-2009, 12:24 AM
and it will usually be cut off anyway

Kelli Michelle
01-20-2009, 12:30 AM
I would always want to be sure to have on clean underwear as my mom always said :tongueout.

mykhelee
01-20-2009, 12:41 AM
I have a friend who was an ER nurse for a few years, they don't care what you are wearing, they just want to make sure you have the opportunity to wear it again.

sandra-leigh
01-20-2009, 01:21 AM
Last year I was in sufficient back pain that I went directly from work to a massage. I could have stopped at home and changed my panties but I knew I wouldn't be able to walk the 5 blocks from there to the appointment with that pain. The masseuse didn't say anything about my panties then; nor have they said anything about my bikini shorts in the appointments since then.

Sally2005
01-20-2009, 01:35 AM
I don't fear anyone finding out other than the people who know me as male and me havin' splainin ta do. A small accident would be a major pain and probably I would be home and changed before anyone saw me. A major accident would land me in the hospital and they would put me in a hospital gown before I see any visitors. So nothing to worry about... unless you are so badly injured they do reconstructive surgery based on what you were wearing and you had no plans to fully transition, that is.

Josephine 1941
01-20-2009, 07:56 AM
Hi Joann, I few yrs back , I was coming home from a drag club that I went to in the middle of Hartfort Ct. I was dressed Heels, skirt , make up the whole route. The car I had was a standred Jeep, coming off the high way exit to the back roads to my home. I put the clutch in to down shift and no clutch, gone finshed kaput. It was 2 in the morning and I am now off the side of the road . I said well I will walk home yea right don't ever try an walk in heels, so I said well I will call my friend Donna to come and pick me up. Yep you guessed it no answer, so next my son, he was not home eather or getting some. I bit the bullet and called my soon to be exwife, was she so happy to hear from me. Well she came and picked me up, I found out later I was 13 miles from home. My ex disapproved of my C D ing I also look better than her dressed. Its is a good laught now but then it was not. Have fun JO:Pullhair::surrender:404::boo::fs:

JoAnne Wheeler
01-20-2009, 08:42 AM
I have worried about that in the past - now that I have accepted who I am (a crossdresser), I really don't care anymore
JoAnne Wheeler

Laura C
01-20-2009, 08:51 AM
hi Joann Well I rolled my sporttrac while enfemm I was lucky it landed on it's wheels and i was able to drive out of the ditch. But I did have a flat tire. So i had to drive the wreck about 2 miles to a stree light before i could change it. It was 2am when this happened and in a snow storm. Oh well the hardest part was changing the the in 4in high heeled boots. I'm glad there are no pics of that. There wasn't any police around so i made it home ok, But what a nite.
Laura

kristinacd55
01-20-2009, 08:51 AM
My wife keeps bringing that up, I think she'll be more embarrassed than me :)

Annie D
01-20-2009, 09:29 AM
Similar to other replies, just make sure that you are not seriously injured! If you are in a fender bender, get a traffic ticket or have your car break down are consequences of driving and really "who cares how you are dressed!" Wearing female underwear or dressed totally are really not important to the people who administer aid. They are there to help you and even if they get a chuckle or two at your expense can't hurt you as much as the physical injury.

One of our sisters is getting knee replacement surgery soon and was concerned about not being able to dress for awhile. I had hip replacement surgery and went into the hospital wearing panties and with my toes painted. I go back to see my orthopedic surgeon and don't worry about what I am wearing. Medical personnel have already seen it all and you are just another one of many.

Be careful driving whether in drab or enfemme.

StacyCD
01-20-2009, 01:33 PM
We seem to always expect the worse from people, a la Ben Franklin. Most medical professionals could care less what you're wearing--they are going to treat you to the best of their ability. Yeah, after work or talking with others they may mention that they treated someone other than a woman who was wearing women's clothes but it won't be much different than what you might do if you met/saw someone with an unusual hairstyle or outfit. For quite a long time I used to keep a spare set of male clothes in my trunk just in case of a breakdown or an accident. Now, since I am more accepting of myself, the spare clothes are left at home. I have FINALLY come to accept that I can wear whatever I want to wear and I expect to be treated with respect and courtesy.

daviolin
01-20-2009, 01:45 PM
A car acciedent would be a pain in the ass. But my biggest fear is having a heart attack or a stroke while in fem, and having my wife come home to find me on the floor. Now that would be a hassle. flickr.com/photos/daviolin

Bethany_Anne_Fae
01-20-2009, 03:17 PM
This doesnt bother me because I know from experience that ambulance/police/fire personnel have seen just about everything under the sun and a crossdresser wouldn't even cause them to blink.

I just hope my hair looks good ;)

Zarabeth

Lisa Golightly
01-20-2009, 03:20 PM
I always wear clean knickers... Mother's are adamant that that's the most vital thing in the world when you're examining your spleen upfront and personal :)

Tamera
01-20-2009, 03:24 PM
Well 2 things;
1. I hope I will have clean underwear cause in some cases before an accident you SCREAM OH SHIT and then you do it.

2. I hope my breastforms go in the same direction I do.....
Hugs,
Tamera

SherriePall
01-20-2009, 03:30 PM
I'm with Karren on this one. It better be a quick death or I will die an excruciatingly slow one at the hands of my wife. Come to think of it, even it is quick, she has already threatened me should it happen while dressed.

Tomara
01-20-2009, 03:41 PM
I used to worry about the same things , but it dosen`t seem to bother me as much any more , I am happier and more comfortable with myself and try not to worry about things I have no control over.
Tomara

carolinoakland
01-20-2009, 04:02 PM
well like momma said, better make sure there's no holes in your undies. Carol

catriona36
01-20-2009, 04:45 PM
I would always want to be sure to have on clean underwear as my mom always said :tongueout.

Ha ha. After being hit head on while on the bike i can tell you underwear dont stay clean for long lol

trannie T
01-20-2009, 04:53 PM
Drive defensively.
Make sure you have good brakes and tires.
Wear clean underwear.

jessielee
01-20-2009, 04:54 PM
I'm with Karren on this one. It better be a quick death or I will die an excruciatingly slow one at the hands of my wife.
ditto, me too.
hell hath no fury like a woman competing to be the woman in a m2f CDer's life.