PDA

View Full Version : Caught on New Years Eve!

Linda Laman
01-20-2009, 02:22 AM
My wife and I watched the New Years fireworks from the balcony of our apartment. I was wearing a lovely black dress with black high heels and my grey wig with full make-up and jewelry. I felt great. After midnight, I really wanted to go outside and welcome in the new year as a girl should. So I caught the lift down to the second floor, as I usually do, and went through the security door at the side of the building. My walk was great and lasted about 20 minutes, but when I came back security (rot their undergarments) had locked the security door - my swipe card would not work! I tried ringing my wife, but she had gone to bed and turned her mobile off and in my panic I could not remember our home number!! In the end, I had to grit my teeth and walk through the front door past reception smiling sweetly as I did so. So I guess all the staff know what I do in my spare time! My wife laughed for ages after I told her - she was just glad that at least my skirt was a decent one instead of one of my extra short miniskirts. Guess I won't do that again!!!

Paulacder
01-20-2009, 05:30 AM
Linda, Why not again? If everyone knows, why stop now?.....

Claire Cook
01-20-2009, 05:52 AM
Linda,

Well, at least now you don't have to worry about it and just go by the front desk! I've told the lady who is at our front desk that I cross dress (why not?) so now there is no problem when I go out.

Linda Laman
01-20-2009, 06:57 AM
My thoughts exactly. Since then I worry a lot less about being seen. Last Sunday I walked straight past the front desk and into a taxi and went shopping. Most people are very kind most of the time. One just worries about striking some loser who does not respect a person's right to be different.

Mollyanne
01-20-2009, 07:36 AM
Good for you!!!! You know of course that it becomes easier and easier and then there is no stopping!!!!! It appears that you have a very accepting SO,(YOU LUCKY GIRL) how about a pic or two or three?????

:love: Mollyanne

Hali
01-20-2009, 08:42 AM
It has always been my nightmare to lock myself outside, WOW! thats wy no matter how close i will stroll i always leave a pair of my male cloth either in my bag or hidden around the outside of my house within the compound, with a mirror, a make-up remover and a spare key.

Hard luck.

JoAnne Wheeler
01-20-2009, 08:52 AM
Getting CAUGHT breaks the ICE - now that the cat is out of the bag - go for it -
JoAnne Wheeler

Sweet Cindy
01-20-2009, 08:57 AM
I'm with Paula - the cat's already out of the bag, so why keep hiding? Esp if your wife knows and is cool with it. Get out there a bit more, baby steps and be careful.
Your heart must have been doing a mile a minute!

docrobbysherry
01-20-2009, 09:01 AM
If the horse gone, already! Why lock it now? If he returns, he won't be able to get back in, and he'll have to call your wife!:eek: