PDA

View Full Version : Girl's night in

Claire Cook
01-20-2009, 06:55 AM
Several months ago I told a long-time GG friend and co-worker that I cross-dressed -- like I loved to do housework in a dress. She was intrigued and said "I'd like to see you in a dress."

Sunday night we asked her for dinner-- she'd been to the Inauguration Concert. Normally I'm half or fully dressed on weekends, and had spent the day that way. So I said to myself, "Well, why not?" So when Gisele rang up, I answered the phone and said "The girls are waiting for you." I wasn't wearing anything special -- white blouse, gray slacks and a brown shawl/sweater, plus a wig and light makeup -- but she took one look at me and said (really) "You look stunning!" (She knows how to flatter a girl!) I guess I blushed and gave her a hug. She then made an interesting comment ... "I didn't realize you were so tall." (I wasn't wearing heels.) I wonder if it was just that I'm tall (5' 9") for a girl.

I told her that I was much more relaxed this way, and we could talk about it if she liked. My dressing never came again -- it was just a completely natural evening. the three girls had a wonderful time. Now I look forward to the four girls (plus her roommate) having an outing!

Hope you enjoyed the story!

DAVIDA
01-20-2009, 07:13 AM
Hi Claire!
That sounded like a great time!
I have told a lot of our friends, and it is such a pleasure to have company over for dinner or just to visit and be dressed however you feel like being dressed! I just love cooking steaks out on the grill dressed in a skirt, blouse, and heels! The more you do it, "the more normal" feels!

JoAnne Wheeler
01-20-2009, 08:44 AM
Congratulations - it is such a relief to be able to share your crossdressing with someone - preferable a GG - I am so proud of you - and to top it all off, it sounds like things went really well for you
JoAnne Wheeler