PDA

View Full Version : Akward moment

Jennifer in CO
01-20-2009, 08:17 AM
Yesterday Im standing at the door of a customer and got the surprize of my life. Since I started CD'ing full time many many years ago (but still presenting as male) I have on rare occasions seen women wearing the same shoes I had on or the same top, but never all at the same time! Here I'm standing at her door and she greets me wearing the exact same outfit from head to toe. Ok since the sweater coveres the side-zip I don't know if she had the same slacks on but they sure looked like them. Interestingly though, her glance never changed (eye contact) so if she (and I'm assuming she did) notice I was in the same outfit she never said a word - verbally or body language. I came in, did my job in a professional manner, we chatted for about 5 minutes on aspects of her home and I left.

To be honest, I looked better in it that she did.....:o

Jenn

JoAnne Wheeler
01-20-2009, 08:23 AM
Jennifer - my guess is that she noticed - women really zero in on things like that - glad that you can CD 24/7

JoAnne Wheeler

Jennifer in CO
01-20-2009, 11:53 AM
Oh I fully assumed she did...When I know Im meeting the lady of the house I usually tone it way down and the turtle neck sweater I (we) was wearing is fairly plain but does have a bit of style to it since its shirred above the bust. I was just impressed by her lack of response/visual aknowledgement. Nothing in her voice, anything. She actually made me comfortable in the situation.

Jenn

Lorileah
01-20-2009, 11:55 AM
Jenn maybe she "borrowed" that outfit from her husband's closet. Ya never know.

Karren H
01-20-2009, 12:35 PM
That's too funny!! I've never had that happen..

Nicki B
01-20-2009, 12:59 PM
The rule is simple?

The youngest of you goes and gets changed... :heehee:

StacyCD
01-20-2009, 01:15 PM
About the only time that I've ever seen a GG wearing what I was wearing was when I have been wearing jeans! However, once when I was getting a makeover at MAC, the person doing my makeover noticed that we had the same boots!

Billijo49504
01-20-2009, 06:50 PM
I too think she noticed!! I had a lady in the checkout lane at the grocery store, ask me where I got my jeans. I told her from LB. she said, I know, I have the same ones on. Then she told me, mine fit me better than hers did..B J

amy canada
01-20-2009, 11:19 PM
My cousin got married last year, but at the rehearsal the day before the wedding, I noticed she had the same shoes (actually, they were wedge sandals) that I bought at Payless a few months earlier. Of course, I was wearing men's shoes at the time, since no one in my family knows that I'm a CD.

Alice Torn
01-21-2009, 12:38 AM
I've had quite a number of times in drab, where i was around other guys in nearly the same outfits, like in the service, or same company uniform. I had the same oufits on , with a gg security guard, working for the same outfit. I saw a gg with her guy friend, at a singles dance, in a dress just like one i owned. If i had worn it there, she would have noticed it, and also, that a guy was in it!