PDA

View Full Version : torcher

lanell
01-21-2009, 01:20 AM
put the BS aside if we did not desire to be the opposite sex this website would not exist.
so in your own honest words how do we achieve our Goal to satisfie what we are not to satisfie our desire to become what we wish.
I understand the answer is different for all members but humor me and share your thoughts

MentalMercury
01-21-2009, 01:36 AM
Of course different members are going to need different things to be satisfied with what they are. I'm already there. I like how I am. Other members with say.. gender dysphoria .. not so much, but they come here to try and figure out what they want in life and come to terms with their inner feelings. There is no BS involved as you put it. I really wish you made your post more understandable because I simply cannot tell what you're asking.

lanell
01-21-2009, 01:48 AM
I am still justify the way I feel what I want to be
when inside I think I know what I want
confusion sucks because it will affect too many others

Kate Simmons
01-21-2009, 07:46 AM
To do what you suggest one has to know what the goal is first. This can only be accomplished by getting in touch with the feelings that motivate us to do what we do. Otherwise it becomes a compulsion that can take us over.:)

Leanne2
01-21-2009, 08:05 AM
I would say that most people in this link don't desire to be the opposite sex. There is a TS link for that. Some of us are somewhere between these two conditions. But we have to deal with reality. Many situations trump how we feel. We can't go through this life making decisions based on how we feel. We just do the best that we can and try to help others along the way. Leanne

Terra_Branford
01-21-2009, 08:27 AM
I wouldn't say that we all desire to be the opposite sex. I personally consider myself to be genderless, and am completely fine with being biologically male as long as I can artificially reduce the amount of hair on my body and keep the hair on top of my head. I dress because my tastes run more toward what women are allowed to wear, and because it's more acceptable for a woman to have an androgynous personality. If I could have those same options as a male, I wouldn't feel any need to try to appear female.

Stephanie Stephens
01-21-2009, 09:06 AM
I don't think this is a black or white issue. I think it must be a broad scale and we all fall some place on that scale. Much like Kinsley's scale on sexuality.

jessielee
01-21-2009, 09:26 AM
i sincerely wish i had been born female or had accepted my drive to dress or transition when much younger. but at this point, i dress and mingle here to unify who i appear with who i feel i am on the inside, with no plans to seek to change.
iseek inner peace, healing and communion.

JoAnne Wheeler
01-21-2009, 09:40 AM
Well - I enjoy creating/transforming myself into a FEMININE looking and acting Lady - WHY do I do this - Because I am compelled to - There is an URGE within us crossdressers that DEMANDS that we do this - is it Nature or Nuture - I don't know - But I do know that there is this uncontrollable desire within us to Crossdress
JoAnne Wheeler

sometimes_miss
01-21-2009, 10:34 AM
While I will always feel the desire to be a beautiful female, I've come to accept the fact that it is simply an impossibility, and I know now that despite that desire, most of my personality is pure male. I've also come to accept the fact that I will probably live the rest of my life only feeling comfortable in female clothes, and don't feel guilty about wearing them anymore; they just feel right. Now, if I could only find a woman who could accept having me dressed as a girl for the majority of the time, things would be nice.

StacyCD
01-21-2009, 10:43 AM
Certainly, there are some here on the path to GRS and some may be on this path and not yet know it. However, the majority of crossdressers are satisfied with dressing only part time. So it's no BS when I say I do not want to become a woman!

docrobbysherry
01-21-2009, 12:18 PM
Some here, want to "look like they feel on the inside".:straightface:

Others of us, just want to feel like we have the looks of a beautiful woman!:D

Christina Horton
01-21-2009, 01:14 PM
so in your own honest words how do we achieve our Goal to satisfie what we are not to satisfie our desire to become what we wish.

Thats easy like the great poiet said (JUST DO IT) so that her advice and Just go out and dress the way you want to. Its just that easy. HUGGS :hugs: :canada: