PDA

View Full Version : arms to long for a girl

orchard
06-14-2005, 09:49 AM
are there any famous lady's, or even normal ones, that have long arms?
anytime I wear something with short/no sleaves, I look like a hairless girly ape, knuckles draging and all.

lissa_cd
06-14-2005, 10:24 AM
hun, you are not alone, there are sites that actually make long sleeved dresses to fit our bodies, otherwise all you can do is keep trying things on until you find the length sleeves you need, I've found some blouses that fit and some supposidly the same size that don't...good luck and keep trying..is that you in the pic?
Melissa

orchard
06-14-2005, 03:09 PM
thats home grown pic taking.
lol orchard

jo_ann
06-15-2005, 06:04 PM
most of us have that problem (including me).

Genifer Teal
06-15-2005, 07:35 PM
At 6'4", I have long arms too. I gave up worrying about my height a long time ago. I wear heels all the time too. I guess it helps that I like the attention. My view on passing is to look good enough not to embarras myself. If someone knows I'm a man but thinks I look pretty good as a woman, I will accept that.

One day walking down the train platform, a few guys behind me were trying to decide amongst themselves if I was a guy or not. After quite a bit of speculation (and walking on my part) one finally shouted out, that is a guy. I turned around and said I kept you guessing long enough. I am still pround of that moment. It was a sign I am making progress and looking better as a girl.

Hugs - Genifer

Alayna
06-16-2005, 02:01 AM
Right on! I'll bet their faces got beet red after that little quip!

Check a teen fashion store like Rave or FT Casuals for tops with longer sleeves. I found a black one at FT that had ruched sleeves that were so long (un-ruched of course) my hands disappeared into it. The only downside is that stores like that tend to have really cheap quality.