PDA

View Full Version : Yay!! Shopping trip planned!!

MelodyS.
01-21-2009, 03:39 AM
So, one of my New Year's Resolutions was to get back to my dressing. That is why I came back here. This site is great for support and also helps with my fear of shopping for girls clothes.

And since I mentioned I have a fear of shopping, I told my best friend that knows about my dressing that I have started doing it again. I asked if she would like to go shopping with me sometime in the next couple of weeks and she said yes! I have shopped with her before, and stopped asking her to shop with me because she has so much on her plate. I had figured that it had been quite some time since we have gone out shopping, let alone, just hang out together. This will give us a chance to catch up and I always feel comfortable shopping with her.

Anyway, just wanted to share, I will post about the shopping trip and of course take pictures of what I bought when the trip happens! :)

RachelDenise
01-21-2009, 05:30 AM
Love shopping. We want the details after the event. Are you going dressed or drab?

sissy meg
01-21-2009, 06:05 AM
ejoy your shopping trip. I love to go shopping.

Please tell us how it went

Kisses,
Meghan

JoAnne Wheeler
01-21-2009, 09:59 AM
Shopping is so much more fun if you have someone to shop with
JoAnne Wheeler

Alaceann
01-21-2009, 10:17 AM
Wish I had someone to go shopping with. So I just shop by myself and I still enjoy it.:D

queenie
01-21-2009, 10:55 AM
Shopping is my stress reliever. Have fun and definitely show us what you bought!

boardpuppy
01-21-2009, 11:08 AM
You are soooooo lucky to have someone to go shopping with. You're from IL anyplace i'd remember.

MelodyS.
01-21-2009, 12:18 PM
I will be shopping in drab. I don't go out dressed. I need better make up skills and and a better wig.

Christina Horton
01-21-2009, 12:35 PM
I will be shopping in drab. I don't go out dressed. I need better make up skills and and a better wig.

If you want to learn how to do your makeup go to M.A.C. thats where I wemt my frist time out. If you read my rist time out yaaaaaaaaaa, you'll know I had a makeup app the frist day and a leason the second day. I went in drab and then when she was done I got dressed. They showed me how to do my makeup and It was fun . so try that and if you could bring your girl friend too. But of course find a good wig.You'll love it. HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

Petra Bellejambes
01-21-2009, 01:02 PM
Enjoy! Shop well! Look the SA in the eye, smile and say its for you. You will make a friend and be holding the door open just a crack for the next one of us out there saving the economy!