PDA

View Full Version : First time in public!

Val Tan
01-21-2009, 07:35 AM
Well, not exactly what you might think! ;)

For exercise, I would go for a short run around my estate. I usually wear a sports bra under my running top and shorts. My current top is a men's top, and my sports bra can be seen a little at the armholes.

Recently, I bought a ladies' running top (http://flickr.com/photos/43868728@N00/3212209291/), because they have smaller armholes, and so can hide my sports bra completely. Being a closet crossdresser, it was vital that the top was not obviously recognisable as feminine. In fact, I'd think that most people would not think twice about the top. Perhaps those who do shop for running tops would notice the smaller armholes, higher neckline and a shorter length. But I took the risk anyway, and went for my run in that top.

It was a fun run, and I was so pumped I shaved almost a minute from my previous run.:heehee:

This is probably the furthest I'd go in public. :P Those of you who freely dress in public are so lucky!

JennSC
01-21-2009, 07:40 AM
I am taking a little bolder step. I am heading to Atlanta on Friday and will make my debut! Yes, girls, even if it is too cold for a skirt and I wear jeans I will STILL have on my pearls! :battingeyelashes:

I will definitely provide some pics and a full account!

JoAnne Wheeler
01-21-2009, 09:55 AM
All of my workout clothing is female - I try to get it PINK - I don't care anymore
JoAnne Wheeler

StacyCD
01-21-2009, 11:12 AM
Most mornings I do thirty minutes on a stair machine wearing a sports bra (and forms), panties and lipstick. Of course, I've got men's sneakers, sock and shorts on but they are less fun than the fem stuff. Most people would probably not notice that you have a fem top on unless is says Victoria's Secret across the front so enjoy your run wearing whatever you want to wear!

Sally2005
01-21-2009, 03:38 PM
The subtle fem details on the top are obvious...

You might as well go for the entire getup. :-) Just attempting to be encouraging in my own way. But, seriously, it is a major thrill to go for the complete transformation, no one will recognise you. I've done it for cycling and its great! Don't do anything you are not ready for, just letting you know what's possible.

Val Tan
01-21-2009, 06:22 PM
The subtle fem details on the top are obvious...

You might as well go for the entire getup. :-) Just attempting to be encouraging in my own way. But, seriously, it is a major thrill to go for the complete transformation, no one will recognise you. I've done it for cycling and its great! Don't do anything you are not ready for, just letting you know what's possible.

Oh I wish, but I run just around my estate so its really dangerous. I run in the early morning just before dawn, but there are so many people up and about at that time... I shudder. There's also the risk of meeting neighbours (I've met my immediate neighbour a few times on the way back after my run). So, complete transformation? Not likely at the moment. :sad:

beenherelongtime
01-21-2009, 10:58 PM
i wore tops like this to work, sometimes just under a shirt, usually male shirt opened to see just the top of the top, but sometimes the top had a built in bra, i loved the feel.

ginag
01-22-2009, 12:08 AM
Sounds like a lot of fun! I use to wear my wife's tights running. How far do you like to run?

DeeDee3
01-22-2009, 04:39 AM
I wear Hanes Tank Tops for women all Summer long, and have never had any comment. They are just a bit shorter in length, with the smaller arm holes. Usually have Womens shorts on too, once again nothing different than Mens, even without the fly. DeeDee

sissy meg
01-22-2009, 06:36 AM
I work out in the hotels I stay at while traveling. I always wear panties under my shorts and often wear a bra and sometimes pantyhose. Never had any one say anything, probably don't notice

Meghan

Val Tan
01-22-2009, 09:38 AM
i wore tops like this to work, sometimes just under a shirt, usually male shirt opened to see just the top of the top, but sometimes the top had a built in bra, i loved the feel.

I love the tops with the built-in bras. But the ones sold here are for the Asian build, which are too short for me and so impossible to wear out. :(

Sounds like a lot of fun! I use to wear my wife's tights running. How far do you like to run?

I run short distance, around 2.5km.