PDA

View Full Version : Weight loss/CD

New Jen
01-21-2009, 08:23 AM
Preface: I'm very part time with CDing and very deeply in the closet.

Last night my wife and I were working out on the TM at the gym. Over the last few years, I've lost a lot (over 75 pounds) and am still trending downwards. On the way home, my wife said "I'm going to tell you something that may sound offensive. Please don't take it that way, just take it at face value, it's a compliment"

I braced myself

"Your manboobs are almost toally gone. I hate saying that, because part of that is "you used to have man boobs" and I don't want to hurt your feelings, but they're just about gone"

I had two simultaneous thoughts

1. Thanks goodness. I'm looking better, getting in better shape and those really looked aweful:)

2. Well, there goes the cleavage when I dress. :sad:

:)

JoAnne Wheeler
01-21-2009, 09:53 AM
I've lost 50 pounds - I still have my man-boobs - would not want to lose them - now a lot of my girl clothes no longer fit - it is a double edged sword
JoAnne Wheeler

Phyliss
01-21-2009, 10:07 AM
... my wife said "I'm going to tell you something that may sound offensive.
"Your manboobs are almost gone .... there goes the cleavage when I dress. :sad:

:)

Oh gee now you'll have to get some forms ... tee hee

I've lost 50 pounds - I still have my man-boobs - would not want to lose them - now a lot of my girl clothes no longer fit - it is a double edged sword
JoAnne Wheeler

I guess I'm lucky in a way, lost almost 70 lbs over the last 4 years and I've still got 'em. I can make a 34B look good.
Yeah about some clothes no longer fitting, :sad: ... but the good part is now I need SMALLER clothes, which as we all know are the nicer looking ones on the rack.

sometimes_miss
01-21-2009, 10:40 AM
As someone who's female personality is stuck firmly in adolescence, much of what I want to wear can be worn with minimal 'boobage', so for me it really doesn't make a difference. I guess I'm kind of lucky that way.

StacyCD
01-21-2009, 10:51 AM
My personal preference would be to lose the man boobs but be a smaller size! It's always possible to enhance your bust with silicone breast forms.

Karren H
01-21-2009, 11:37 AM
[

In my humble opinion, being in shape is better than not being in shape and having MB's!! Lucky for me I lost 50 pounds and I still have mine!! But then again I wouldn't wish my brain tumor on anyone just to have boobs.. Sigh...

New Jen
01-21-2009, 11:49 AM
[

In my humble opinion, being in shape is better than not being in shape..

That's my opinion as well. Also, cleavage is just one component of aesthetics. In my opinion, athletic, trim and fit counts for more than a nice chest. Plus, I spend WAY more time in guy mode, so I'd vote for better aesthetics in that area regardless.

docrobbysherry
01-21-2009, 12:06 PM
My personal preference would be to lose the man boobs but be a smaller size! It's always possible to enhance your bust with silicone breast forms.

I like the flexibility to look young and slim, or mature and full figured!:o

Just a few extra pounds, and my ability to wear my younger, sexy things is impaired!:doh:

Hey! That's why they make size EE breast forms!:heehee:
( I know, I HAVE some!):brolleyes:

Jaydee
01-21-2009, 01:01 PM
I have lost nearly 25 lbs over the last 6 months. It may be just my imagination, but I think my man boobs (B+) are if anything more prominent,maybe just because most of the belly is gone. I had always been embarrassed of them, so won't mind if they disappear. I can always buy forms.

Health benefits of weight loss, nothing. I can now fit size 14 and 16 which opens up a new world of shopping. That reminds me, I think I need to go warm up my credit card.

Jaydee

Carole Cross
01-21-2009, 01:14 PM
I have lost around 20 pounds over the last few months and my man boobs seem to be a little bigger than before. I'm not complaining because it means I can create a bit of cleavage with the help of my forms. :)
I still have some way to go before I reach my target weight, about 40 pounds, so they may dissappear by then. :sad:

kristinacd55
01-21-2009, 01:15 PM
Jen, Just get bigger breast forms! :)

MaryAnn40c
01-21-2009, 03:13 PM
I would be happy to lose my manboobs and the weight, for I know at about $4000 I can get a nice chest.:eek:

DonnaT
01-21-2009, 07:16 PM
I've lost about 26 lbs since August, but haven't lost anything in the chest area that I can notice.

I park at Fashion Center (http://www.simon.com/mall/default.aspx?ID=157) everyday and catch the Metro subway to work in DC. Where I park, when I enter to pass through the mall to the subway, there are a couple of nice stores. One being bebe (http://www.bebe.com/gp/home.html).

Seeing the nice clothes in the window gives me incentive to keep on trying to lose more weight.

joann426
01-21-2009, 07:28 PM
now that was reall funny karren

Tess
01-21-2009, 08:08 PM
Darn...another reason not to exercise!

beenherelongtime
01-21-2009, 10:53 PM
win some, lose something else

mykhelee
01-21-2009, 11:50 PM
My mb's never go away due to the excesses of my wilder days of youth. b-cup anyone