PDA

View Full Version : LOL.... I played golf today.....

Jocee
07-14-2004, 04:24 PM
I llike to push my limits..... try new things....

Today I played a round of golf.... In the fog....and cold... and drizzle.....

Shot a terrible round.... from the forward tee's and my legs are still freezing....

LOL

Summer
07-14-2004, 04:52 PM
It is a wonderful thing to be a playin golf. If you wore a skirt you most likely froze your little nickers off.
I like playing golf in a kilt.
Summer :D

Jenny
07-14-2004, 04:56 PM
Hi Jocee,

You have made a grave mistake, I'm afraid. I have come to find out there are several golf lurkers on this forum, such as Summer and myself. Next to dressing, golf is my single biggest passion. I get almost as much of a charge in hitting a good sand wedge shot as I do wearing a cute outfit (almost but not quite).

So tell me, were you dressed femininely as you played? I have been trying to get up the nerve to wear a skort or skirt while playing. In an ideal situation I would play dressed completely as a girl, including bra with breast forms. I routinely play wearing girl's shorts. I always wear panties. Sometimes I wear a sports bra. I often wear girl's socks and tennis shoes.

So tell me all the juicy details about your round, if you would.

Tiger Jenny, the jockette t-girl.

Jocee
07-14-2004, 05:30 PM
I get almost as much of a charge in hitting a good sand wedge shot as I do wearing a cute outfit (almost but not quite).

So tell me, were you dressed femininely as you played?

Hey Jenny......

Yeap..... It my other passion as well... and I have always wanted to intersect those two passions.....

So, this morning very very early, I got up, did my makeup as lightly as I can and got dressed.....

Skort (Tan Khaki)and LaCoste Polo Shirt (Periwinkle)............

A friend of mine went in drabs and we almost canceled due to the terrible weather...... but when we got there, we decide to play as the weather was lifting.....

And, the course was deserted.....

I shot from the forward tee's, and I think my breast forms threw off my rhythm completely (I was just too conscious of them!)..... I shot in the high 90's for the first time in years.....

Because of the light rain, I was a total mess at the end..... can you say racoon eyes?

But, I had a fantastic time too.... no one ahead of us, no one behind... although the starter did give me a funny look.......

Next week it's my turn to do "drabs" for my friend..... if she don't chicken out....

Joanna

Miss Sherry
07-14-2004, 09:18 PM
Hi, Jocee

It's been years since I played golf, but when I did I really enjoyed it (I'm sure I fathered many a baby worm :p )

With so many courses around, I would think it wouldn't be that hard to find one where no one knows you in drab. By looking at your pic, I'm sure you could pass on the course, since most groups really don't get that close (except on 1 and 18, and you can either skip those, or just finish off and leave). It's really great you have a girl friend who can go in drab with you, to help build your confidence, but wouldn't it be even more fun to go en fem together?

Good luck, and have fun!!

Sherry :)

PS I never played over 80 ... if it got that hot ... oh, you've heard that one :D

WindyCityBluz
07-15-2004, 07:14 AM
I love your site and have bookmarked the eyebrows page as I was unsure as how to help out my SO on the thick bushy look that can't be tweezed!

Your golf story is pretty cool and I know my SO would love to try this one day. Hopefully we can.

Jenny
07-15-2004, 08:42 AM
Bravo!! Jocee!!! Bravo!!!

You have lived one of my dreams. (Now if we could only do a Vulcan mind-meld so I could know what it is really like. (Sci-fi is another but lesser passion for me.)) I played golf yesterday too but again chickened out on the attire. Wore boy's shorts and tee-shirt and only white (!!!) bikini panties. I don't have the excuse of my breast forms interfering with my swing but I shot a terrible round. (Come to think of it, maybe the lack of breast forms caused my poor round!!! LOL) Thinking of going out again tonight, maybe a little more adventurous in dress, now that I have read your tale. (Wish I had a buddy who could share this adverture as you do. My golfing pals would probably either beat the sh** out of me or laugh so hard they would literally die if I showed up dressed. What a world, what a world.)

Again congrats on striking a blow for golfing dressers (or should that be dressing golfers?) everywhere!!! :D

kristi cd
07-15-2004, 06:22 PM
Hi girls. You can add me to the list of golfers, although not a very good one yet. :D I think it would be cool to go out and golf dressed. :)

diane
07-15-2004, 06:59 PM
Another golfer ... we had a new course open in the neighborhood today ... think I'll give it a spin tomorrow ... in male clothes but it will still be great.

Wonder what it would be like playing in a top and tennis skirt ... hmmmmm

Dallas
07-16-2004, 03:33 AM
In the early 70's when I was in Africa I took up golf and was shooting in the mid 70's. I thought I was hot shit. When I came back to the US I went to play a round at Ft. Eustis VA., I was disappointed with my score I shot a 91! FOR THE FRONT 9!!!! That is when I realised how much the unique circumstances the course in Africa helped my game.

I have since come to realise I'd rather get beat, naked, in Times Square than play golf. :D

pedebra
07-17-2004, 04:29 AM
It seems that quite a few of us girls are golfers.
I often wear panties with my men's shorts and golf shirt. What a thrill it must be to be able to go out completely dressed. I have often wished that I could play in a short skirt and a little top where I could feel the breeze on my skin.
Jocee, you've given me something to shoot for.

Debra