PDA

View Full Version : Time to take a break

StephanieT
01-21-2009, 10:24 PM
Over the past 3-4 months, I have taken my CD to a new level. I am starting to figure out that my CDing is taking away from some of the guy things I like. The past couple of days have been wonderful weather. I should have been riding my motorcycle. Instead I have been doing my nails, dressing and going shopping. I think it is time for some guy time. I have to find the correct balance

curse within
01-21-2009, 10:30 PM
Steph,

Enjoy and hurry back safe..

Anna_kissed
01-21-2009, 10:34 PM
why not ride you bike dressed?

beenherelongtime
01-21-2009, 10:41 PM
true, you have to balance things, i know it can become an obsession, as we all know from the clothes we buy that we don't really need

JoAnne Wheeler
01-22-2009, 09:23 AM
That is why we are crossdressers and not full time GGs. We have both male and female within us - both need time and attention. As was mentioned, ride your motorcycle dressed or underdressed.

JoAnne Wheeler

Sandra Dunn
01-22-2009, 09:48 AM
Women do many of those things, why not you? The problem I run into is the forms do not behave when working up a storm no matter what type of bra I use. The hair, just tie it back. In the case where you need to get greasey dirty then wear the butch clothes and go do it.

Today I need to go and change out an injector pump on a truck and so I'll put on the butch clothes, leave the wig on the styrofoam head and go get dirty. I will wear a long sleeve shirt and those latex gloves to keep as clean as possible.

I don't like to get dirty now days, I like being clean and soft and all girly like. We still have to do certian things or find someone to do it for us and I'd rather spend my money on clothes, getting my nails done and meeting the girls for tea.

HUGS Sandra

tricia_uktv
01-22-2009, 03:14 PM
Up to you hon, but there's some very sexy biker gear out there!

Tomara
01-22-2009, 03:21 PM
I have ridden my motorcycle under dressed several times and it is just as if not more enjoyable than riding in male mode , so give it a try , you might enjoy it too !
Tomara

cindym5_04
01-22-2009, 04:14 PM
Enjoy, be careful, and take the time that you need for you.

Just please don't ride the bike in only chaps and a thong!

Karren H
01-22-2009, 04:54 PM
Lifes all about balance.. Given the choice I'd go play ice hockey any day over dressing!!

Jennifer in CO
01-22-2009, 05:02 PM
this past weekend I was out in the garage working on my new race engine....wearing an old pair of denim Capri's, a sports bra and old holely Champion sneakers. I was down to the sports bra because I got grease from servicing the wifes car on the cover-shirt I was wearing an hour earlier and didn't want anything greasy near the new engine.

Guy time ...just dressed appropriately...

Jenn

PamelaTX
01-22-2009, 05:09 PM
You know, there's this really cute pink leather jacket and matching chaps at the local biker shop ...

geri-tg.
01-22-2009, 05:51 PM
I enjoy my dressing so much I don't want a break. I have done it so many times. I know I will never stop.I do go out in my boat dressed as Geri. Hell the fish don't care.:)

Gabrielle Hermosa
01-22-2009, 06:48 PM
My problem is time, or perhaps better described is never having enough time to do the things that I choose to do.

I think if there were more hours in the day, we'd all be able to achieve that balance. I know often I find myself putting off responsibilities just to squeeze in an hour or two of girl-me-time. There is too much to do and not enough me to do it all, so I have to pick and choose.

I'd say hit that motorcycle and have a great time! Btw - I'm not sure motorcycle riding is such a "guy-thing". One of my wife's good girl friends is an avid motorcycle rider. My wife loves riding her Harley with her. She's not unique in that respect either (loving motorcycles). Girl things, guy things - why not just FUN things? :)

KarenS
01-22-2009, 06:58 PM
why not ride you bike dressed?

I tried to do that once but the dress kept being blown up over my face. :tongueout

Really, I have taken a break from time to time. And it helps me to figure out what I need to focus on - often times my relationship with my family. Lately, I have been spending an enormous amount of time dressing, dressed, partly dressed or wishing I had more time to dress. I'm very much a closet CD yet (though my wife is aware) but I have been dressed to one extent or the other for nearly three weeks every day -- and love it.

Michelle 51
01-22-2009, 08:10 PM
Good luck with that girl.I know the feeling and say to myself that i need to do less dressing and more guy things too.The only thing going for dressing so much now is the weather is too cold to ride my bike or do outside stuff .

StephanieT
01-22-2009, 10:00 PM
Thanks for all the replies.
1. Most of you don't get it.
2. I am a 100% All American guy most of the time. I like being a guy and I like my manly parts.
3. When I am in guy mode, I don't mix girlie things. I don't underdress and probably never will.
4. When I dress, I am 100% girlie
5. I have been caught in the pink fog lately. As with anything new and fun, it is easy to go overboard.
6. I did not mean to imply that motorcycles were only for guys. Many women also ride.
7. I will never buy pink leathers. I have enough problems affording skirts, heels and wigs.
Sorry but my guy side needs a break.

nvlady
01-23-2009, 12:48 AM
My motorcycle jacket keeps me nice and warm except for my legs, so the other day I put on a pair of pantyhose and went for a ride, it was great.
No, before any of you wisea** girls ask, I wasn't wearing just PH, I had my drab clothes on too.

Lorileah
01-23-2009, 01:05 AM
StephanieT

Have a good break. I get it :) Thinking that I might take a break from this also. People are getting too serious. Nice meeting you :)

StephanieT
01-26-2009, 09:21 PM
After a few days off and taking care of my male needs, I am back. Maybe too much so. I am still trying to find the balance. Hopefully I will get there soon.

Today my day consisted of doing my nails, then shaving my face and dressing. I then took a picture for my new avatar with the wig I ordered a couple of weeks ago. Now it is time to go shopping. First stop ULTA for some new lipstick and my regular haircare products. Next stop Kohls. I found one top in the clearance section that I bought at 65% off. Next stop is the liquor store for some scotch(my manly drink of choice). Now it is off to JCPenneys. I hit the jackpot. The 75% off rack had three tops I bought and the total was less than $25. Now I am off to the grocery store for a few supplies. During this entire outing the only strange look I got was from a couple of guys. None of the SAs even did a double take. I almost went out to dinner, a first for me but I thought I would save that for later. The more I get out the more I find that confidence and blending in count.