PDA

View Full Version : Need some information girls

FlygrlChristy
01-22-2009, 09:05 AM
I have heard of the CD groups like Tri-Ess, and Tau Chi, but I have recently been informed of a group called "Boys 'R' Us", and am curious as to what they are about. If anybody knows anything about them could you fill me in, I'm thinking about venturing into a support group, and am just gathering some information, if anyone knows if there is a web site for them, I would appreciate the link, I've done a search and can't seem to find one. Thanks in advance.:hugs:

Christy

RobynB
01-22-2009, 10:42 AM
Christi,
"Boys R Us" is a night once a month where members of Tau Chi get together in our male mode, with or without spouses, to do a male activity. Crossdressing is not allowed at this event. Most of the time we go out to dinner, but we also do bowling, and have done miniture golf in the past.
This event is normally on a Friday, with the Tau Chi meeting on the Saturday of the same week.

If you are interested, contact Tau Chi for more information. Tau Chi does have a web site.

http://www.tau-chi.org/

FlygrlChristy
01-22-2009, 05:33 PM
Thanks, I had looked at that website before, guess I just didn't dig deep enough, or read far enough down the page.:hugs:

Christy

geri-tg.
01-22-2009, 05:45 PM
I am glad to hear about this,I will check it out.