PDA

View Full Version : I have finally met the girl of my dreams

sophieuk
01-22-2009, 06:17 PM
I know, i have not been posting any thing here for a long time. ive been busy with work etc. But, i just had to leave a note. About seven months ago, i met the girl of my dreams. it was at a local event. in fact, she was an old school friend. After the week end. we stayed in touch. I was hoping we would become friends again. But, She came across as more than a friend. I felt i could tell her any thing, so i thought i would drop a few hints of my secret of being a cross dresser. When i finally told her, she showed no surprise or any thing. i guess i was worried that, when i told her, she would run away or not wont to speak to me any more. But, she explained that it was part of me, made me who i was. so, we spent loads of time together. I must say that the chance of meeting a girl like this is 1 in a billion, well to me it feels like that. It turned out, she had fancied me since we was at school, and when we got chatting again, all them feelings she had for me came flashing back. We are so alike. we love the same things, even clothes.We go shopping for clothes and, like she said, the best thing is we can borrow each others lol. She said i can help my self to any thing in her wardrobe. First girl thing she brought me was a pair of black and silver stilettos. Her happy smile when i first tried them on. Even at christmas, she brought me some gifts which we labeld ( open on your own). Well, i ended up opening them in front of her. she had brought me perfume, a lovely silk nighty, beautiful top and skirt. So much my love for her, i asked her to marry me last week...she said....yes.
I always get correct when i say i am so lucky to have some one like her, for putting up with the dressing. She corrects me by saying she does not put up with it, she understands it. She's amazing and i love her to bits. just wish she took her eyes of my short skirts.
If you are in a realation ship, or getting in to one, or even thinking about it. TELL THEM. tracy has said that, if after seven months, i told her then about the dressing, she would have left me, it would be like me lying to her. i know she is right. Why be with some one, with out being true to your self, and them. me and tracy, we are so happy and in love. oh, it could have been so different if i picked not to say any thing. glad i opened up to her. love ya tracy X

i have been told, ordered, to get better photo of me on here. lol

Ediosa
01-22-2009, 06:29 PM
Congrats on finding the perfect one who supports you and understands you. Enjoy your special relationship.:thumbsup::)

Latindancer(Elizabeth)

Sally24
01-22-2009, 06:38 PM
Congratulations! What else can I say but it pays to be brave.......and honest!

Gabrielle Hermosa
01-22-2009, 06:39 PM
That's so beautiful, Sophie!

I was going to say MARRY that girl, but it looks like you're well on the way to that.

I got really lucky with my wife - I didn't come out until we had been married over a decade. But she rather enjoys Gabrielle and has been very good to me. She buys me all sorts of pretty things. So great to hear your girl is that way with you. It really gives hope to our our brothers/sisters who feel like they'll never be accepted by their SO's.

You're right - always best to get it out there before the relationship gets too far, but it's always a scary thing sharing with someone.

I wish I could read more stories like this. :)

Ballerina
01-22-2009, 06:50 PM
Congrats! :)

Lorileah
01-22-2009, 06:53 PM
Congratulations, she sounds like a wonderful caring woman. Can't wait to see the new pictures :)

renee k
01-22-2009, 06:56 PM
Your story Sophie, is a dream come true to many of us here. I wish you and Tracy the very best in your life together.

Huggs, Renee

PrettyFlowingGown
01-22-2009, 06:58 PM
I envy you. I'd love a real girlfriend, who loves me as I am. You've done well.

Alana65
01-22-2009, 07:01 PM
OH Sophie, I am sooo happy for you and Tracy !!!! You must be on :c9:......I know I would be :daydreaming::daydreaming: Just make sure you continue to show her how much you love her and how much she means to you (especially because of her acceptance & support of your "femme self"). She's a treasure. :hugs:

Veronica Lacey
01-22-2009, 07:09 PM
Excellent! Perhaps some wedding photos, unofficial or otherwise, will make it on here some day. Congrats!

sophieuk
01-22-2009, 07:19 PM
i forgot to put. or special day of marrage will be on 9th oct 2010. it will be the second time for me. but, this time, its different, because my wife is being true when she say's she loves me for me. oh, and for the record, it looks like she will get her own way, with her wearing the wedding dress. ARHHHH. but, she has said i can wear it at night, lol. X But, on a true note, when we do say " i Do", we will both have muching under wear. white lace Corset and stockings. God, i know i have found true love this time. it will be in the uk.:love:

Lauren Gray
01-22-2009, 07:39 PM
I am so happy for you! Best wishes on the upcoming wedding!

docrobbysherry
01-22-2009, 07:47 PM
I ESPECIALLY like the long engagement!:)

I'll take your advice to heart! If I ever have more than a third date with a lady!:doh:

beenherelongtime
01-22-2009, 08:27 PM
congratulations, good luck in life

Rachel Morley
01-22-2009, 08:31 PM
Hi Sophie,

Awesome news! I'm really happy for you. I'm married to a woman who not only accepts my crossdressing but enthusiastically joins in the fun! Your wedding sounds just like ours!

Oh, and for the record, it looks like she will get her own way, with her wearing the wedding dress. ARHHHH. but, she has said i can wear it at night, lol. X But, on a true note, when we do say " i Do", we will both have muching under wear. white lace Corset and stockings. God, i know i have found true love this time. it will be in the uk.:love:

When we got married my wife wore the big white wedding dress. However, under my suit I was wearing a white boned corset, white lacy top stockings, and a white bra and panties. At night I too got to wear the wedding dress :) I just know you will have so much fun together, both on your wedding day and your life together afterwards :hugs:

Congratulations!

Hugs
Rachel

Paula T
01-22-2009, 08:36 PM
You are a very lucky guy/gurl:)

susan fuller
01-22-2009, 09:15 PM
Sounds great! Best of luck and it sounds like you are going to be very happy. She sounds like the catch of a life time.

Emma Chase
01-22-2009, 09:28 PM
Sophie

I wish you all the best for the coming months with the wedding plans and the rest of your life with your soul mate :)

justmetoo
01-22-2009, 10:01 PM
That's wonderful! Congratulations and best wishes to the happy couple! :D

JoAnne Wheeler
01-23-2009, 09:00 AM
You are one lucky, fortunate girl ! Does this mean that if she is one out of a billion, and there are 6 billion people on this planet, that there are only 5 left out there for all the remainder of us ? ? ?

JoAnne Wheeler

sophieuk
02-01-2009, 09:20 AM
well, she is a very specail person. her eye's have been opened to alot of things now. we did a carboot sale the other day. She saw a guy going through a pile of clothes she was selling. looking at his finger nails, long acrilic, she said, i bet his a cross dresser. then went on to why his hands looked very red and swallon. as a trained nail tecnition, she said there is a high chance he had an aligey with the fake nails. with her advice on things like this, his hands would look great. thats the thing with tracy, she helps out with some good advice. she said my days of short mini skirts are out, lol. said that, to look good, you dont have to wear short skirts, tight tops etc. this is so true. i should get her to join here, so people can askadivice about things like that. we are thinking about starting up a service for nails etc and shopping trips, but not at a high price like i know some places do, just because you cross dress etc.